Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi, message to the concourse wreckers 09:32 - Feb 19 with 8487 viewsLord_Lucan

At first I assumed that it was because they refused to serve ITFC fans beer, now I understand that we were being served beer but you decided to wreck the place and force the bar to shut - and potentially lead to no beer decision in future.

You bunch of utter plebs, you deserve a good slap round the bonce. Years ago we couldn't get a beer but recently that had been relaxed. You are taking the p1ss out of people that serve you. If you lot think you are tough you are deluded. I hope you all get nicked.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:39 - Feb 19 with 5814 viewsSuperfrans

That away area is scandalous. It's far too small for the 2,000 allocation we (and presumably others) get. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Not defending it at all, but there was no chance of getting a beer (or anything, come to that) before the match or at half time.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:44 - Feb 19 with 5749 viewsBenters2

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:46 - Feb 19 with 5751 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm no angel but there were some yesterday who were treating it like a lads trip to Benidorm and not thinking about the consequences.

Smoking in the bogs on the train, smoking in the bogs at the ground, smashing the pipe work in the bogs and then damaging the lighting.

I did notice one of their lot run onto the pitch after Klose scored and went back to his seat without issue..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:46 - Feb 19 with 5721 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It was braindead even more because the CCTV camera was right next to the TV

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:47 - Feb 19 with 5712 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:46 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

I'm no angel but there were some yesterday who were treating it like a lads trip to Benidorm and not thinking about the consequences.

Smoking in the bogs on the train, smoking in the bogs at the ground, smashing the pipe work in the bogs and then damaging the lighting.

I did notice one of their lot run onto the pitch after Klose scored and went back to his seat without issue..

And they look a bloody scruffy bunch as well.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:49 - Feb 19 with 5678 viewsBenters2

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:46 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Why Benidorm?
Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:51 - Feb 19 with 5643 viewsartsbossbeard

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:49 - Feb 19 by Benters2

Why Benidorm?

Could have chosen anywhere, really.

Benidorm
Magaluf
Playa De Las Americas
Ibiza

Take your pick.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:54 - Feb 19 with 5615 viewsfranco

Scum fans have smashed ours bars up many times and us town fans have smashed up trains pubs etc after and before the semi final at carrow road , I seem to remember .
Just saying .
Login to get fewer ads

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:54 - Feb 19 with 5605 viewsartsbossbeard

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:47 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

And they look a bloody scruffy bunch as well.

Indeed! Some decent clobber shops in Norwich and they still can't get it right.

It's one of the worst..... on 09:55 - Feb 19 with 5593 viewsBloots

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:39 - Feb 19 by Superfrans

That away area is scandalous. It's far too small for the 2,000 allocation we (and presumably others) get. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Not defending it at all, but there was no chance of getting a beer (or anything, come to that) before the match or at half time.

.....areas at any away ground. A total hole.

It was bad enough before the match but at half time it was even worse.

Totally unfit for purpose and as you say arguably dangerous.

It makes Loftus Road look luxurious.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:55 - Feb 19 with 5600 viewsitfcjoe

I got in at 20 to 12 and walked to the bar and got served 8 pints in about 2 minutes - key is to go through to the bar on the far side.

But those people there were absolute little tw*ts, got coated in beer a few times and whilst the chanting and jumping around is good - if you have any struggles with mobility it'd be a nightmare to get through. I was with my Dad who is 60 very soon, he was fine but there are plenty of supporters a lot older than him there who wouldn't have been

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:55 - Feb 19 with 5580 viewsBlueBadger

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:54 - Feb 19 by franco

Scum fans have smashed ours bars up many times and us town fans have smashed up trains pubs etc after and before the semi final at carrow road , I seem to remember .
Just saying .

I think we're probably all aware that 'being a div' isn't a new thing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:59 - Feb 19 with 5537 viewsSuperfrans

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:55 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

I got in at 20 to 12 and walked to the bar and got served 8 pints in about 2 minutes - key is to go through to the bar on the far side.

But those people there were absolute little tw*ts, got coated in beer a few times and whilst the chanting and jumping around is good - if you have any struggles with mobility it'd be a nightmare to get through. I was with my Dad who is 60 very soon, he was fine but there are plenty of supporters a lot older than him there who wouldn't have been

I arrived around 11.20 with the crowd from the train and couldn't get near either bar. At least half of us were by our seats with half an hour to go. Maybe it cleared after the train crowd dispersed.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:00 - Feb 19 with 5531 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:54 - Feb 19 by franco

Just saying .

Don't try and compare that bunch of spotty misfits with what happened years ago, especially semi final etc. Can you see that lot taking it to Norwich in the City centre?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:02 - Feb 19 with 5492 viewsBlueBadger

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:00 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Don't try and compare that bunch of spotty misfits with what happened years ago, especially semi final etc. Can you see that lot taking it to Norwich in the City centre?

Depends what 'it' is, I suppose. Fisticuffs, unlikely, a Pokemon Go challenge? Maybe.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:07 - Feb 19 with 5437 viewsBenters2

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 09:51 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Could have chosen anywhere, really.

Benidorm
Magaluf
Playa De Las Americas
Ibiza

Take your pick.

Fairy nuff.
Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:10 - Feb 19 with 5409 viewsReuser_is_God

There was also a pleb that let a smoke bomb off inside the pub.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:17 - Feb 19 with 5362 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:10 - Feb 19 by Reuser_is_God

There was also a pleb that let a smoke bomb off inside the pub.

That beggars belief and I would hope someone had a word with him.

Two or three years ago when they were getting pressure not to open for us we had a whip round for the staff and bought the landlady some flowers. Kingy even sent someone to go and get the flowers for us.

How was it left? I might pop in there in the week and apologise.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 10:26]

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:20 - Feb 19 with 5316 viewstextbackup

Oh do stop crying over this u weapon

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:22 - Feb 19 with 5291 viewsBenters2

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:20 - Feb 19 by textbackup

Oh do stop crying over this u weapon

Haha quality bantz.
Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:22 - Feb 19 with 5303 viewstextbackup

Some silly little cnt let a smoke bin off in the pub, £100+ in a wip round later and they started serving again

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:24 - Feb 19 with 5262 viewsartsbossbeard

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:22 - Feb 19 by textbackup

Some silly little cnt let a smoke bin off in the pub, £100+ in a wip round later and they started serving again

Did you see who it was?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:24 - Feb 19 with 5258 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:22 - Feb 19 by textbackup

Did you manage to identify and have a word with the culprit?

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:27 - Feb 19 with 5210 viewsPJH

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:24 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Description sounds a bit like your Mandy from the other night.
Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:28 - Feb 19 with 5198 viewstextbackup

Oi, message to the concourse wreckers on 10:24 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

One of the kids, he got a hell of a talking to by most

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024