Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
School Reunions 12:30 - Feb 21 with 6708 viewsReuser_is_God

It’s my 10 year school reunion this year.

Is it going to be as sh1t as I’m imagining?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

School Reunions on 16:17 - Feb 21 with 1811 viewsbluejake78

Big white pants with a trace of skiddie...no one is innocent.
School Reunions on 16:50 - Feb 21 with 1783 viewsHeathlander

School Reunions on 12:35 - Feb 21 by Reuser_is_God

I went to Holywells mate.

Where's it being held? HMP Highpoint?
School Reunions on 16:56 - Feb 21 with 1779 viewsHeathlander

School Reunions on 13:40 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

Probably the same age as my Mum, who was born Jan 59

Son?
School Reunions on 17:02 - Feb 21 with 1776 viewsBiGDonnie

School Reunions on 12:40 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Never been to one - I'm in contact with all the the people from school that I wanted to stay in touch with.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:42]

Never invited more like

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

School Reunions on 17:20 - Feb 21 with 1759 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

School Reunions on 13:09 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Change 'yes' to 'request to insert a small ferret up my bum' and see how that looks.

Ah, you’re still at school right?
School Reunions on 17:46 - Feb 21 with 1729 viewsStuartBrett8

I was invited to one just before I moved back to Lowestoft, bought a ticket as it seemed a laugh. Then realised it was from the years 91-95 or something vague... there would have been some I knew but most I wouldn't ... also the theme was raving and drinking and to be honest I'm a grown up and it didn't appeal.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

School Reunions on 17:59 - Feb 21 with 1714 viewsMerthyrblue

School Reunions on 13:40 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

Probably the same age as my Mum, who was born Jan 59

She would have been in the year below i think
School Reunions on 18:07 - Feb 21 with 1710 viewsSpruceMoose

School Reunions on 12:47 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

There'll be a few dickheads there desperate to show off 'how well they've done', a few that you hated who'll be convinced that you were actually lifelong mates as opposed to them being the weaselly little t0sser who hid behind the big boys to give you grief (or worse) that they actually were or bitter gits who've never done anything with their loves and have turned up just to get angry about everyone else, if my mates' experience of attending one is anything to go by.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:51]

Which category are you in?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

School Reunions on 18:08 - Feb 21 with 1708 viewsSpruceMoose

School Reunions on 13:03 - Feb 21 by FrowsyArmLarry

I’ll take that as a yes

Change "Yes" to "Unicorns".

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

School Reunions on 18:11 - Feb 21 with 1703 viewschicoazul

School Reunions on 12:47 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

There'll be a few dickheads there desperate to show off 'how well they've done', a few that you hated who'll be convinced that you were actually lifelong mates as opposed to them being the weaselly little t0sser who hid behind the big boys to give you grief (or worse) that they actually were or bitter gits who've never done anything with their loves and have turned up just to get angry about everyone else, if my mates' experience of attending one is anything to go by.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 12:51]

What a sad post. It's all over now, the bullies can't touch you anymore.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

School Reunions on 20:49 - Feb 21 with 1663 viewshype313

Had a 20 year one a few years back but I didn't go due to new baby, but I did think there were probably 80 odd people in my year who I didn't say a word to in the 5 years I was at school. So essentially I might aswell go down the pub and start a conversation with a total stranger, would be the same thing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

School Reunions on 21:12 - Feb 21 with 1649 viewsLord_Lucan

School Reunions on 16:10 - Feb 21 by uncle

School was about survival for me. The thought of going back and meeting any of the maniacs who gave (vaguely smart) kids like me hell wouldn't enter my mind.
Maybe a 6th form one, or a uni one, but i'm in touch with friends from those times anyway.

Similar to me. I hated school and royally fecked it right up.

I couldn’t wait to get out of the place and had no real desire to keep in touch with anyone.

I bumped into one of my schoolmates a good few years ago in Woodbridge ( he was one of the few that I got on with) and we went to the pub and got p1ssed. He was skint and hated his job, he was finding it hard to even do a weekly food shop.

Matey was still in contact with some of our friends and we all met up for a beer, it was quite nice really and we did the same for two or three years before someone expanded it and a very mini reunion happened ( about 30 people?). I wasn’t too keen on that night to be honest, I was forced to tolerate people again as although I knew them all I never really knocked about with them - and I spent half the night apologising because I was a complete tvvat at school.

It’s not really my thing.

Anyhoo; original matey went on to set up his own business on a shoestring advising banks on fraud things (I never fully understood what he did). Although he lives in Ipswich he had a feck off office in the city and I would visit him now and again and he seemed to spend most of the day in the pub. He was doing very well and advised that he wanted to exit when he could get £10m for it.

He sold up last year and moaned that he didn’t get what he had wanted but I assume he got a whack - and fair play to him as he is one of the nicest men on the planet.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024