Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST holders who want MM out 15:48 - Feb 22 with 7151 viewsJ2BLUE

How many of you have written to the club making it clear how strongly you feel?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ST holders who want MM out on 15:51 - Feb 22 with 3613 viewsCOYBitfc

Who knows, why does that matter though?

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

ST holders who want MM out on 15:53 - Feb 22 with 3597 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 15:51 - Feb 22 by COYBitfc

Who knows, why does that matter though?

I'm interested. Right now all signs seem to suggest MM would sign a new deal and that ME will offer him one. I'm just wondering how many people who clearly very strongly want him to go have made this clear to the club.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 15:56 - Feb 22 with 3578 viewsCOYBitfc

ST holders who want MM out on 15:53 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

I'm interested. Right now all signs seem to suggest MM would sign a new deal and that ME will offer him one. I'm just wondering how many people who clearly very strongly want him to go have made this clear to the club.

I'll say again, who knows. But I expect a fair % have made their views clear by other means, social media tagging in the club account, not attending games where the club will know the number of ST holder who have not attended. Many a different way for people to express their displeasure.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

ST holders who want MM out on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 3558 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 15:56 - Feb 22 by COYBitfc

I'll say again, who knows. But I expect a fair % have made their views clear by other means, social media tagging in the club account, not attending games where the club will know the number of ST holder who have not attended. Many a different way for people to express their displeasure.

That's why i'm asking ST holders if they have or not.

A letter goes straight to Milne or Evans and begin to stack up. If they received hundreds or thousands of letters they would have to think. Adding a hashtag doesn't have quite the same impact.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 16:03 - Feb 22 with 3554 viewsRenegade_Statman

I did last season. I received a response from IM saying they hope I will come back at some point in the future. No attempt to tempt me to stay, thankfully.

When you sleep I will creep into your thoughts, like a bad debt that you can't pay

ST holders who want MM out on 16:04 - Feb 22 with 3546 viewsnorth_stand77

Twice, and both handwritten too.
ST holders who want MM out on 16:05 - Feb 22 with 3542 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 16:03 - Feb 22 by Renegade_Statman

I did last season. I received a response from IM saying they hope I will come back at some point in the future. No attempt to tempt me to stay, thankfully.

Sounds about right.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 16:11 - Feb 22 with 3523 viewsnorth_stand77

The first reply from end of last season said they were not goingto change their plans.The reply to the second letter (sent just before christmas) said they had no plans to change 60 - 65 thing. So we will see.
Login to get fewer ads

ST holders who want MM out on 16:14 - Feb 22 with 3507 viewstextbackup

I did last season, then the super fans on here started calling everyone entitled or whatever that is.

If he stays the ST number drop, again, that’s an absolute fact. I am sht scared of where this club is going to end up.

Problem is tho for every fan that’s worried you seem to have one that’s happy to go through the motions and just mearly exist. That’s not what being a fan is, it’s piss poor and those acting this way are as much of an issue as ME

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST holders who want MM out on 17:00 - Feb 22 with 3400 viewslongtimefan

ST holders who want MM out on 16:14 - Feb 22 by textbackup

I did last season, then the super fans on here started calling everyone entitled or whatever that is.

If he stays the ST number drop, again, that’s an absolute fact. I am sht scared of where this club is going to end up.

Problem is tho for every fan that’s worried you seem to have one that’s happy to go through the motions and just mearly exist. That’s not what being a fan is, it’s piss poor and those acting this way are as much of an issue as ME

So are you and all the disgruntled supporters going to go and find a potential owner who will buy the club - otherwise you're the ones p133ing in the wind
ST holders who want MM out on 17:03 - Feb 22 with 3387 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:00 - Feb 22 by longtimefan

So are you and all the disgruntled supporters going to go and find a potential owner who will buy the club - otherwise you're the ones p133ing in the wind

Point proven.

It’s not my responsibility to find a new owner, pick the new manager, so any of these things you fools suggest when you think you’re being smart.
But still on my arse watching the club fall to pieces isn’t something I’m just going to accept.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:07 - Feb 22 with 3366 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:03 - Feb 22 by textbackup

Point proven.

It’s not my responsibility to find a new owner, pick the new manager, so any of these things you fools suggest when you think you’re being smart.
But still on my arse watching the club fall to pieces isn’t something I’m just going to accept.

Fall to pieces?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ST holders who want MM out on 17:08 - Feb 22 with 3356 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:07 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

Fall to pieces?

Which part are you struggling to understand?

ST holders who want MM out on 17:11 - Feb 22 with 3330 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:08 - Feb 22 by textbackup

How are we falling to pieces exactly? We're just very average.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:13 - Feb 22 with 3312 viewslongtimefan

ST holders who want MM out on 17:08 - Feb 22 by textbackup

I'm struggling to understand how you think ME is going to sell the club without an offer from a prospective buyer!
ST holders who want MM out on 17:13 - Feb 22 with 3312 viewsjas0999

Wouldn’t make any difference. Club didn’t care last season nor do they this.
ST holders who want MM out on 17:14 - Feb 22 with 3309 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:11 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

Are you fcking serious? Or just being a complete bellend for the purpose of the internet?

Tell ya what, you carry on pal, things are rosey and we have a bright future ahead with a forward thinking owner that has real pride in his club.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:15 - Feb 22 with 3299 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:13 - Feb 22 by longtimefan

I'm struggling to understand how you think ME is going to sell the club without an offer from a prospective buyer!

WHERE HAVE I SAID HE WILL??!
ME is a cancer for this club. 10 years of utter sht

ST holders who want MM out on 17:15 - Feb 22 with 3304 viewsLord_Lucan

It's an interesting point you make.

I would say very few dissenters write in because they feel it won't do any good - whereas it is probably the complete reverse.

Sincerely

Dissenter of Ipswich who hasn't written in.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

ST holders who want MM out on 17:16 - Feb 22 with 3299 viewslongtimefan

ST holders who want MM out on 17:14 - Feb 22 by textbackup

Are you fcking serious? Or just being a complete bellend for the purpose of the internet?

Tell ya what, you carry on pal, things are rosey and we have a bright future ahead with a forward thinking owner that has real pride in his club.

So what is it you want season ticket holders to do. You don't seem to be very clear about what you want!
ST holders who want MM out on 17:17 - Feb 22 with 3287 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 17:11 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

Do we go on like this forever?

It's incredibly dull. Ideally MM would stay with plenty of money to spend. I have no doubt he'd take us up. Not going to happen though so why not have a change who will encourage more entertaining football? We'll probably still be mid table. Perhaps back to 15th but it's clear people are bored. Perhaps attacking football and the odd cup run is the best we will get from now on.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:18 - Feb 22 with 3282 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:14 - Feb 22 by textbackup

I think it's you that's falling to pieces, mate.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:18 - Feb 22 with 3278 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:16 - Feb 22 by longtimefan

So what is it you want season ticket holders to do. You don't seem to be very clear about what you want!

Make a stand against the pathetic owner we have, make him fully understand we need direction and leadership. Proper ownership. He simply isn’t enough.

If you think he is, you keep quiet.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:19 - Feb 22 with 3266 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 17:15 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

It's an interesting point you make.

I would say very few dissenters write in because they feel it won't do any good - whereas it is probably the complete reverse.

Sincerely

Dissenter of Ipswich who hasn't written in.

Thank you. I'm not looking to whip up some mass protest, I can just see where this is heading and don't want people to have a meltdown when he stays.

We need a change. People who feel the same and have a bit of influence (ST holders and regular attendees) need to make it clear.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:21 - Feb 22 with 3257 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:17 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Do we go on like this forever?

It's incredibly dull. Ideally MM would stay with plenty of money to spend. I have no doubt he'd take us up. Not going to happen though so why not have a change who will encourage more entertaining football? We'll probably still be mid table. Perhaps back to 15th but it's clear people are bored. Perhaps attacking football and the odd cup run is the best we will get from now on.

I agree a change of manager should happen, however the idea that the club is falling to pieces is rather odd.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024