Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST holders who want MM out 15:48 - Feb 22 with 7150 viewsJ2BLUE

How many of you have written to the club making it clear how strongly you feel?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ST holders who want MM out on 17:28 - Feb 22 with 1213 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:21 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

I agree a change of manager should happen, however the idea that the club is falling to pieces is rather odd.

How is it odd ffs? Countless people saying we are destined for league 1, yourself included at some point I’d guess (when desperately sticking up for MM) but that isn’t us falling to pieces? Wake up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST holders who want MM out on 17:30 - Feb 22 with 1207 viewslongtimefan

ST holders who want MM out on 17:18 - Feb 22 by textbackup

Make a stand against the pathetic owner we have, make him fully understand we need direction and leadership. Proper ownership. He simply isn’t enough.

If you think he is, you keep quiet.

I think he puts into the club either as much as he's able (lots of assumptions are made as to how much spare cash he actually has) or is willing to do and that therefore the only change that will do any good is a new owner. Unfortunately they don't grow on tree. I suspect all lower attendances will achieve is an even lower budget for the new Manager, so I see such action as detrimental to the future of the club, not enhancing it. Sorry to have a differing opinion to you but nearly 50 years of attending PR makes mine as equally valid as yours.
ST holders who want MM out on 17:33 - Feb 22 with 1199 viewsLord_Lucan

ST holders who want MM out on 17:11 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

How are we falling to pieces exactly? We're just very average.

Are you talking as a football team or a club?

The club is worse than very average as they have cut many links with the local community.

They are a faceless organisation with outrageously poor customer service.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

ST holders who want MM out on 17:34 - Feb 22 with 1193 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:30 - Feb 22 by longtimefan

I think he puts into the club either as much as he's able (lots of assumptions are made as to how much spare cash he actually has) or is willing to do and that therefore the only change that will do any good is a new owner. Unfortunately they don't grow on tree. I suspect all lower attendances will achieve is an even lower budget for the new Manager, so I see such action as detrimental to the future of the club, not enhancing it. Sorry to have a differing opinion to you but nearly 50 years of attending PR makes mine as equally valid as yours.

Don’t get your pants in a twist, differing opinions are absolutely fine, and completely agree lower crowds mean less money. But over a sustained period he has invested very poorly and the fans aren’t up for wasting time on empty words and 5 years plans chucked together in 5mins
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 22:23]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST holders who want MM out on 17:40 - Feb 22 with 1179 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:28 - Feb 22 by textbackup

How is it odd ffs? Countless people saying we are destined for league 1, yourself included at some point I’d guess (when desperately sticking up for MM) but that isn’t us falling to pieces? Wake up

So your evidence that we're falling apart is some people saying on the internet that we're destined for League 1? We're a mid table Championship side, we're a little better this season than we were last season despite a fairly horrendous injury list. It's dull, it's uninspiring, but it's hardly us falling apart.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ST holders who want MM out on 17:41 - Feb 22 with 1181 viewsPJH

ST holders who want MM out on 16:14 - Feb 22 by textbackup

I did last season, then the super fans on here started calling everyone entitled or whatever that is.

If he stays the ST number drop, again, that’s an absolute fact. I am sht scared of where this club is going to end up.

Problem is tho for every fan that’s worried you seem to have one that’s happy to go through the motions and just mearly exist. That’s not what being a fan is, it’s piss poor and those acting this way are as much of an issue as ME

I very rarely respond to your posts but you obviously have very genuine feelings about ITFC.
So do I but I very much want MM to stay.

I am sure that you are right that ST sales will drop again if MM stays and that should be a real concern for ME.

In my opinion MM with a close to fully fit squad would acquire the results(however he gets them)to have us make a serious challenge for promotion although a few more million pounds of spending money would help further.

I am very much on the MM side of the MM v Fans debate because although he does next to nothing to fix the rift it certainly was not him(or his players)that started the split.

If the people that make negative and abusive chants towards MM and his players are fans then I am certainly not a fan.

Despite the occasional threads on here from people "that know somebody that knows somebody" about whether ME wants MM to stay and if he does, whether MM wants to stay I do not know if MM's future has been decided upon but I know where I want his future to be.
ST holders who want MM out on 17:42 - Feb 22 with 1175 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:33 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Are you talking as a football team or a club?

The club is worse than very average as they have cut many links with the local community.

They are a faceless organisation with outrageously poor customer service.

What links have they cut? Genuinely curious as I've never lived in Ipswich so don't know what they do/did in the community and it's never really been a particular consideration for me.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:44 - Feb 22 with 1177 viewsBenters2

Wait,wait i know this one,is this where the people who dont go tell the people who do go to get behind the team and manager.
Login to get fewer ads

ST holders who want MM out on 17:45 - Feb 22 with 1171 viewstcblue

Those who have written to the club, how many of them have written the letter on the walls of the ITFC boardroom in their own (or someone else's) excrement?

Srsly though, if Evans doesn't know the pervading feeling from the fans then writing a letter to Milne won't do anything to fix that fundamental issue of disconnection from their fanbase.
ST holders who want MM out on 17:48 - Feb 22 with 1161 viewsLord_Lucan

ST holders who want MM out on 17:42 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

What links have they cut? Genuinely curious as I've never lived in Ipswich so don't know what they do/did in the community and it's never really been a particular consideration for me.

Joe would do better justice than me answering that as he has a better handle on it - there was one thing in particular that was a bit of a hoo ha.

Joe, you about??

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:50 - Feb 22 with 1156 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 17:11 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

How are we falling to pieces exactly? We're just very average.

14th isnt very average its poor.
ST holders who want MM out on 17:52 - Feb 22 with 1149 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:50 - Feb 22 by Benters2

14th isnt very average its poor.

14th is absolutely bang average. Stuck in the middle of the table, all very dull.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 1144 viewsLord_Lucan

ST holders who want MM out on 17:52 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

14th is absolutely bang average. Stuck in the middle of the table, all very dull.

I think it’s possible to be mid table and not be quite as dull. Another thing though is that we have no hope.

ST holders who want MM out on 17:57 - Feb 22 with 1142 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 17:56 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

I think it’s possible to be mid table and not be quite as dull. Another thing though is that we have no hope.

I don't disagree with that, we do need a change if only to inject a bit of life back into things.

ST holders who want MM out on 18:02 - Feb 22 with 1140 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 17:41 - Feb 22 by PJH

I very rarely respond to your posts but you obviously have very genuine feelings about ITFC.
So do I but I very much want MM to stay.

I am sure that you are right that ST sales will drop again if MM stays and that should be a real concern for ME.

In my opinion MM with a close to fully fit squad would acquire the results(however he gets them)to have us make a serious challenge for promotion although a few more million pounds of spending money would help further.

I am very much on the MM side of the MM v Fans debate because although he does next to nothing to fix the rift it certainly was not him(or his players)that started the split.

If the people that make negative and abusive chants towards MM and his players are fans then I am certainly not a fan.

Despite the occasional threads on here from people "that know somebody that knows somebody" about whether ME wants MM to stay and if he does, whether MM wants to stay I do not know if MM's future has been decided upon but I know where I want his future to be.

Did you cry on Sunday when some of us chanted at MM?

For the record i thought it was funny when he told us to fk off.
ST holders who want MM out on 18:04 - Feb 22 with 1133 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 18:02 - Feb 22 by Benters2

Did you cry on Sunday when some of us chanted at MM?

For the record i thought it was funny when he told us to fk off.

Do you ever look at your own behaviour and feel slightly embarrassed?

ST holders who want MM out on 18:04 - Feb 22 with 1133 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 17:52 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

14th isnt in the middle of the table though is it.
ST holders who want MM out on 18:06 - Feb 22 with 1132 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 18:04 - Feb 22 by Benters2

14th isnt in the middle of the table though is it.

Ffs.

ST holders who want MM out on 18:10 - Feb 22 with 1125 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 18:04 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

Do you ever look at your own behaviour and feel slightly embarrassed?

I could say the same to you and your blue tint superfan act.
ST holders who want MM out on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 1100 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 18:10 - Feb 22 by Benters2

I could say the same to you and your blue tint superfan act.

You were chanting against your own team when we were drawing 0-0 at Carrow Road against our biggest rivals. Just think on that for a minute, disgraceful behaviour for a supposed 'fan'.

ST holders who want MM out on 18:41 - Feb 22 with 1085 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 18:35 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

You were chanting against your own team when we were drawing 0-0 at Carrow Road against our biggest rivals. Just think on that for a minute, disgraceful behaviour for a supposed 'fan'.

Manager not team.
ST holders who want MM out on 18:45 - Feb 22 with 1076 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 18:41 - Feb 22 by Benters2

Manager not team.

Nope. When you're chanting that the football is sh!t you are clearly chanting against the team, whether you like it or not. The players have commented on those chants numerous times over the last year, they are affected by it. You were chanting against your own team on derby day at Carrow Road at 0-0. Utterly shameful behaviour imo.

ST holders who want MM out on 19:20 - Feb 22 with 1049 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 17:44 - Feb 22 by Benters2

Wait,wait i know this one,is this where the people who dont go tell the people who do go to get behind the team and manager.

Can you actually read? I mean all words, not just the ones with three letters or less.

You can't possibly have read this thread and think i'm doing that. Try reading through the thread, switching your brain on - I know it has been years but give it a few minutes and it should come back and try forming an opinion on what you've actually read.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ST holders who want MM out on 20:03 - Feb 22 with 1019 viewsPinewoodblue

ST holders who want MM out on 19:20 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Can you actually read? I mean all words, not just the ones with three letters or less.

You can't possibly have read this thread and think i'm doing that. Try reading through the thread, switching your brain on - I know it has been years but give it a few minutes and it should come back and try forming an opinion on what you've actually read.

Many sane fan are understandably frustrated by what they see happening to their club but their is no need to be rude to other fans.

Frustration leads to anger which in turn leads to rudeness and abuse. Take a break before you cross the line.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

ST holders who want MM out on 20:12 - Feb 22 with 1007 viewsManchesterblue

when I cancelled my season ticket and ceased my contribution to the academy, the young lad on the end of the phone knew exactly how I felt, I feel quite sorry for him now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024