Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? 08:45 - Feb 24 with 11565 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone care to disagree with this assessment by the former head of MI6?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/23/take-former-spy-accusations-again

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:27 - Feb 24 with 2475 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 14:45 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

He has made it clear he will talk to anyone. Not sure anyone will ever convince me that that's a bad thing.

Thatcher and Pinochet?
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:35 - Feb 24 with 2462 viewsBluetone

A little about Richard Dearlove the man and his beliefs:-
Sir Richard is a signatory of the neo-Conservative Henry Jackson Society principles.[10] He is also a "senior advisor" to the Monitor Group — a consultancy and private equity firm which has been implicated in undertaking PR work for Libya and Muammar Gaddafi.[11][12] In April 2013, it was announced that Dearlove joined the advisory board of Ergo, an intelligence and advisory firm.[13][14]
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 19:18]

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:38 - Feb 24 with 2457 viewsGlasgowBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 16:58 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

Why are you repeating this stuff? We know you left the Tory party because of the deal with the DUP. That doesn't mean you are no longer a Tory. I'm not a member of the Labour party but I currently support them.

"drinking the Corbyn Kool Aid" = more patronising carp from you just because I support a different party to you. Pathetic.

You said I hadn't dealt with Connors point that the DUP "contains amongst its MPs people who the security services didn't just give code names to, but who were leading members of Loyalist paramilitary groups who the security services colluded with in extra-judicial killings in the same era as these alleged Corbyn meetings".

My two links addressed exactly that Dollers.

"I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

"That is why I have written to Ruth Davidson cancelling my membership of the Scottish Conservatives and will never vote Conservative again so long as either Theresa May or the DUP, who evolved from a loyalist terror group, have anything to do with the party.

I have been consistent in my criticism of Corbyn's support for the IRA during a period when they were murdering British civilians. I would be a rank hypocrite if I then excused this shameful act by May."

You really must learn to read what is written.

Iron Lion Zion

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:39 - Feb 24 with 2457 viewsGlasgowBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 16:59 - Feb 24 by Ryorry

Hello - we just won away from home ...

I can honestly say that fort the first time in about 30 years I haven't even bothered to check on the score and have only dipped in and out of this thread whilst on the go.

I assume you won't eat, watch tv or talk to anybody today about any other subject than the Ipswich result?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 17:40]

Iron Lion Zion

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:48 - Feb 24 with 2441 viewsjaykay

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:35 - Feb 24 by Bluetone

A little about Richard Dearlove the man and his beliefs:-
Sir Richard is a signatory of the neo-Conservative Henry Jackson Society principles.[10] He is also a "senior advisor" to the Monitor Group — a consultancy and private equity firm which has been implicated in undertaking PR work for Libya and Muammar Gaddafi.[11][12] In April 2013, it was announced that Dearlove joined the advisory board of Ergo, an intelligence and advisory firm.[13][14]
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 19:18]

another neutral expert. anyway we dont need experts.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 18:44 - Feb 24 with 2399 viewsClapham_Junction

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:39 - Feb 24 by imsureazzure

You would be wrong, voters will remember this and vote accordingly, they will remember the increase in Tory vote at the last election that he celebrated as a win, he will never be PM.

He is a hypocritical, lying, duck the issue, puppet.

He and his followers have killed the labour party.

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 18:57 - Feb 24 with 2384 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:25 - Feb 24 by JohnTy

I am unlikely to vote Labour - in all honesty living in Manchester there is not much point in voting - votes are weighed. Anyway I like the Financial Times's take on this story, as on most others:

"In this episode, the joke is on the British newspaper industry."

https://www.ft.com/content/a205c8d4-17c3-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 17:27]

Haha, brilliant.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 19:01 - Feb 24 with 2373 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:38 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

You said I hadn't dealt with Connors point that the DUP "contains amongst its MPs people who the security services didn't just give code names to, but who were leading members of Loyalist paramilitary groups who the security services colluded with in extra-judicial killings in the same era as these alleged Corbyn meetings".

My two links addressed exactly that Dollers.

"I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

"That is why I have written to Ruth Davidson cancelling my membership of the Scottish Conservatives and will never vote Conservative again so long as either Theresa May or the DUP, who evolved from a loyalist terror group, have anything to do with the party.

I have been consistent in my criticism of Corbyn's support for the IRA during a period when they were murdering British civilians. I would be a rank hypocrite if I then excused this shameful act by May."

You really must learn to read what is written.

Fair enough. Apologies. I must be a bit giddy from all the Corbyn Kool Aid I've been drinking.

So would you agree that Corbyn meeting a diplomat and not giving away anything of importance is very minor in comparison?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 20:11 - Feb 24 with 2319 viewsRyorry

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 17:39 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

I can honestly say that fort the first time in about 30 years I haven't even bothered to check on the score and have only dipped in and out of this thread whilst on the go.

I assume you won't eat, watch tv or talk to anybody today about any other subject than the Ipswich result?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 17:40]

I eat, watch TV, and talk to people whilst simultaneously also keeping an eye on and/or listening to ITFC matters during our games.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 20:15 - Feb 24 with 2315 viewsgordon

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 19:01 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

Fair enough. Apologies. I must be a bit giddy from all the Corbyn Kool Aid I've been drinking.

So would you agree that Corbyn meeting a diplomat and not giving away anything of importance is very minor in comparison?

The story ought to be the shameful lies that have been told by elected politicians:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/24/ben-bradley-apologises-unreserv

It seems extraordinary that publicly elected politicians are allowed to deliberately lie for political gain.
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 20:36 - Feb 24 with 2296 viewsVic

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:21 - Feb 24 by connorscontract

At the risk of whataboutery, surely the real story in UK politics is the crashing of the Power Sharing Executive in Northern Ireland by Arlene Foster and the DUP.

That's the DUP which is led by a woman who wasted half a billion pounds as an NI minister and refuses to be held accountable.

A DUP which has engaged in a cash for votes deal to the tune of one billion pounds of tax payers money.

A DUP which currently holds our Government to ransom.

And a DUP which contains amongst its MPs people who the security services didn't just give code names to, but who were leading members of Loylist paramilitary groups who the security services colluded with in extra-judicial killings in the same era as these alleged Corbyn meetings.

Tory MPs are quoted as openly floating the idea that the Good Friday agreement was bad for Britain and needs to go.

Meanhile Glassers plays the man, again, with a smear story with no substance, just hoping more mud sticks. And an out-of-control Government continues to be held by the balls by 60 odd backbenchers and a DUP who refuse to accept the most basic principle of ministerial accountability. And now those two groups are colluding to break the Good Friday agreement. But Corbyn met a Czech bloke once.

In part I agree. But this is the man that wants to be our next PM. I personally am unhappy at having someone who has stood alongside so many people who are enemies of so many th8ngs our country holds precious anywhere near being PM! It’s not just one terrorist group but pretty much all of them. Thus when I hear of the possibility of him having connections with people who at the time we’re working against our country I am suspicious, and think that it is a story - just as much at what’s happening 8n Ireland.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 2209 viewschicoazul

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 11:30 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

"I look forward to the development in Venezuela, the efficiency of Venezuela in providing good services and decency for all the people of that country. Our solidarity is important and the best form of solidarity is learning from it."

He said Venezuela wanted to “empower the poorest” and slammed a “return to the elitism of the past”.

In what way is he supporting Hugo's past methods?

"A spokesman for Mr Corbyn told Express.co.uk: "Jeremy condemns political violence and human rights abuses whoever carries them out. A dialogue process is needed to secure a peaceful way forward for Venezuela."

Chavez was a bad human and there's the Maximum Leader lauding him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 22:40 - Feb 25 with 2149 viewsGlasgowBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 18:01 - Feb 25 by chicoazul

Iron Lion Zion

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 02:10 - Feb 26 with 2093 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 18:01 - Feb 25 by chicoazul

Just ignore everything I've said and stick to your agenda... oh you have.

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 08:35 - Feb 26 with 2033 viewsNo9

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 22:40 - Feb 25 by GlasgowBlue

& Pinocet was a very bad man but that didn't stop Thatcher providing succour did it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024