Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade 20:03 - Mar 19 with 4933 viewsBluefish

In the summer and then I realised that they will simply revert to being the green crayon brigade. The difference will just be that they will go back to all sorts of random protests opposed to having a unified argument.

Whenever I see someone and they are particularly stupid I always mentally reference them as the 52%. I also reference them these days as mickout.

Welcome back green crayon brigade. You have provided many years of entertainment.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:06 - Mar 19 with 4504 viewsReuser_is_God

How does it feel being the one remaining member of the ‘Mick is the messiah’ brigade?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:11 - Mar 19 with 4477 viewsBluefish

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:06 - Mar 19 by Reuser_is_God

How does it feel being the one remaining member of the ‘Mick is the messiah’ brigade?

There are plenty of other reasonable and decent people about like me that are able to understand football.

What do crayons taste like?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 4467 viewsm14_blue

Didn't you start a thread about 'bringing our support together' yesterday?
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 4464 viewswitchdoctor

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:11 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

There are plenty of other reasonable and decent people about like me that are able to understand football.

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 4463 viewsBluefish

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:12 - Mar 19 by m14_blue

Didn't you start a thread about 'bringing our support together' yesterday?

Yes but it is still fun to laugh at some of them obviously

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:14 - Mar 19 with 4449 viewsm14_blue

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:12 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

Yes but it is still fun to laugh at some of them obviously

Who would you like to see replace Mick in the summer? Assuming he goes, obviously.
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:15 - Mar 19 with 4445 viewsMattinLondon

Are you afraid of the unknown? Are you one of the monkeys who stayed in the trees throwing their poo around whilst others went on the ground and moved away?
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:16 - Mar 19 with 4440 viewsBluefish

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:14 - Mar 19 by m14_blue

Who would you like to see replace Mick in the summer? Assuming he goes, obviously.

I'm not sure anyone on the merry go round will be better qualified than Mick so I would go for a young punt. I have no idea who but they must agree to play good fearless football

Login to get fewer ads

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 4416 viewssolemio

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:12 - Mar 19 by witchdoctor

Be kind. He clearly has a self-image problem; there is no other reason for him to keep trying to convince himself of his own adequacy. So he should be allowed to do it.
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 4413 viewsm14_blue

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:16 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

I'm not sure anyone on the merry go round will be better qualified than Mick so I would go for a young punt. I have no idea who but they must agree to play good fearless football

Agree 100%
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:21 - Mar 19 with 4392 viewshowdonblue

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:14 - Mar 19 by m14_blue

Gabriel batistuta
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:24 - Mar 19 with 4369 viewsITFC_Forever

They will become Megson Outers?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:26 - Mar 19 with 4361 viewschicoazul

Fishers you are now officially a bigger Mick fan than Ipswich fan, to the point that I am confident that if Mick plays against Ipswich next season you will hope he beats us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:27 - Mar 19 with 4350 viewshowdonblue

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:24 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Forever

They will become Megson Outers?

Yes we will or whoever the new manager is outers
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:33 - Mar 19 with 4314 viewsJ2BLUE

Div.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 21:52 - Mar 19 with 4200 viewsPlums

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:15 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

Are you afraid of the unknown? Are you one of the monkeys who stayed in the trees throwing their poo around whilst others went on the ground and moved away?

Jeez! That made me genuinely 😂

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 02:42 - Mar 20 with 4074 viewsIllinoisblue

you're better than this, aren't you?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 05:07 - Mar 20 with 4043 viewsBenters2

I bet you wrote this laying on the top of your bunk bed,rubbing your winky looking at the life sized picture of Mick Mac on your ceiling.
Here he is! on 05:29 - Mar 20 with 4033 viewstcblue

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 16:02 - Mar 20 with 3893 viewsbring_back_Wickham

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:11 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

This thread is absolutely pathetic, but "What do crayons taste like?" is the funniest thing I've read today

Poll: Who ate the cheese-shaped lego a la thread below
Blog: Squad Evaluation

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 16:21 - Mar 20 with 3852 viewsFinidiCentenary

Listen mate. I voted remain.

But I would never class 52% (the majority) of people as wrong. They simply have a different view.

What next? Protesting over player of the season because your favourite got a lower proportion of the votes than the winner!

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 17:25 - Mar 20 with 3787 viewsskusesrightpeg

Bloody hell your boring maybe boarderline obsessive about all this it’s becoming comical, enjoy chewing your crayons next season
I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 17:28 - Mar 20 with 3775 viewsCoco

You quite obviously do not understand football and have never played it at any meaningful level. The fact you reference people in such a demeaning and quite frankly childish manner says all we need to know about your personality.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 17:30 - Mar 20 with 3771 viewsCoco

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 20:15 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

Post of the season. Brilliant.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 17:57 - Mar 20 with 3738 viewslongtimefan

I was wondering earlier what will happen to the mickout brigade on 17:30 - Mar 20 by Coco

Post of the season. Brilliant.

Except for the fact there are plenty of monkeys still around but you'll struggle to find any Homo Heidelbergensis or Homo Rudolfensis these days Walking into the unknown is just that, the unknown, its no guarantee of success.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024