Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jeremy..... 18:36 - Mar 23 with 160737 viewsElderGrizzly

Maybe he heard Facebook can end careers....

(Click on Twitter Link to see Corbyn’s comments)
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 18:42]
Oh Jeremy..... on 15:35 - Mar 25 with 3865 viewsNo9

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:25 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

There you go. Here are a few of the examples I listed. I doubt you will reply so I have probably wasted my time.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jennie-formby-vicki-kirby/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/labour-councillor-suspended-over-cla

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/ex-lord-mayor-quits-labour-party-over-probe-i

You may find this interesting, or not?

https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
Oh Jeremy..... on 15:41 - Mar 25 with 3864 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 14:49 - Mar 25 by lowhouseblue

so you think that corbyn's previous associations are all a fabrication, and you think that anti-semitism can be compared to liking grass. are you really comfortable with that line?

The making of links between these associations is fabricated. Grass was clearly just an example of how you can link ANYTHING to anyone if you try hard enough. I'm clearly not saying anti-semitism can be compared to liking grass. I don't think you're unintelligent so it's pretty poor form for you to suggest I am.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:43 - Mar 25 with 3856 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:35 - Mar 25 by No9

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Historical_Review

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:45 - Mar 25 with 3858 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:04 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Bloody Jews. What do they know about anti semitism? They should shut up.

Irrelevant silliness from you again. I'm saying it is VERY EASY to look at that mural and not realise there is anything anti-semitic about it. Particularly if you're not Jewish.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:46 - Mar 25 with 3851 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:41 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

The making of links between these associations is fabricated. Grass was clearly just an example of how you can link ANYTHING to anyone if you try hard enough. I'm clearly not saying anti-semitism can be compared to liking grass. I don't think you're unintelligent so it's pretty poor form for you to suggest I am.

what i think you're doing is turning a blind eye to anti-semitism because it's politically convenient. talking about mrs may's fictional liking for grass shows that you don't see the seriousness of the issue.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 15:47]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:48 - Mar 25 with 3847 viewsgiant_stow

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:45 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Irrelevant silliness from you again. I'm saying it is VERY EASY to look at that mural and not realise there is anything anti-semitic about it. Particularly if you're not Jewish.

I don't even understand why this debate is on-going when all the labour bods have admitted it was out of order to defend that disgusting mural. Where's the diagreement?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:49 - Mar 25 with 3838 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:27 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

Disingenuous in the extreme. The local elections are in a month.

Stop the press!!!! i couldn't give a fcuk if the Tories win or lose seats in the local elections. I've left the Tory party and wont vote for them again whilst May is in charge. If they replace her with Boris or Rees Mogg I won't vote for them again.

I will vote for an independent candidate in the locals and if one of Cooper/ Kendal/ Leslie/ Nandy/ Philips left the labour party to form a new centrist party with moderate Tories I would in all likelihood vote for them. I'd even give Labour a go if any of the above were the leader as the Tories are stale, lacking in ideas and past their sell by date.

The person being disingenuous is your good self because you are scrambling to find any reason not to accept Corbyn's role in opening up Labour to the disease of anti semitism.

As I said to Dolly. You are complicit in normalising anti-Semitism.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:49 - Mar 25 with 3845 viewsJ2BLUE

This is true.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:56 - Mar 25 with 3824 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:11 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

There is an election taking place? I know you thought that they had extended voting by a day to cope with an increase in voter registration but I hasn't realised that it had been extended by 9 months?

By denying that there is a problem in the Labour party with anti semitism and that problem is a result in part to the leader and his past associations with anti semites, holocaust deniers and hate preachers makes people like you and BTR complicit in normalising anti semitism.

There was a General Election. There are local elections. There will be another General Election. The smear-wagon will keep on rolling.

The rest is utter nonsense. I'm probably associated to a holocaust denier somewhere along the line. So are you. An active member of politics for 40 years will be associated to all sorts of good and bad people.

Fabricated linking to discredit and then defeat. Gutter, personality, politics... without thought or care for actual policies. I'm wondering, actually, if I've seen you attacking any of Labour's policies under Corbyn.

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:56 - Mar 25 with 3816 viewsGlasgowBlue

So why has Corbyn now said that it is anti semitic? What changed between 2012 and now.

Still this is an isolated incident isn't it. A genuine one off.

He wasn't a member of two anti semitic Facebook groups, one of which was secret, praised anti semitic preachers, defended an anti Semitic vicar, attended rallies organised by a Holocaust denier or laid a wreath at the grave of a terrorist who was part of the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympic Games of 1972.

No sir. That must have been another Jeremy Corbyn.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:58 - Mar 25 with 3820 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:46 - Mar 25 by lowhouseblue

what i think you're doing is turning a blind eye to anti-semitism because it's politically convenient. talking about mrs may's fictional liking for grass shows that you don't see the seriousness of the issue.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 15:47]

Nonsense. It's an example plucked out of thin air to illustrate a point.

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:58 - Mar 25 with 3814 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:56 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

There was a General Election. There are local elections. There will be another General Election. The smear-wagon will keep on rolling.

The rest is utter nonsense. I'm probably associated to a holocaust denier somewhere along the line. So are you. An active member of politics for 40 years will be associated to all sorts of good and bad people.

Fabricated linking to discredit and then defeat. Gutter, personality, politics... without thought or care for actual policies. I'm wondering, actually, if I've seen you attacking any of Labour's policies under Corbyn.

"I'm probably associated to a holocaust denier somewhere along the line. So are you"

Jesus Christ Dollers. You are absolutely excusing anti semitism. Disgusting stuff of which you should be ashamed. I'm out.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:00 - Mar 25 with 3813 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:48 - Mar 25 by giant_stow

I don't even understand why this debate is on-going when all the labour bods have admitted it was out of order to defend that disgusting mural. Where's the diagreement?!

The disagreement is on whether JC is, or was, defending anti semitism.

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:00 - Mar 25 with 3811 viewsjayceee

Without a doubt, one of the most pathetic and transparent posts I've ever seen on this site.
As if we don't see enough ridiculous right wing propaganda in the right wing controlled press, we have to see it on TWTD. Pfft.

Right wingers call us lefties snowflakes with faux rage for other peoples causes... If you are really offended by Corbyn who is a life long pacifist, activist and has fought many causes for many minority or suppressed groups, then you are either Jewish and way too easily offended or - the most likely, really just Anti-Corbyn and looking for any thing that you think will discredit him.

He was defending an artists right to not have his art removed. When he was told someone might be offended he apologised and said it should be removed. That does not make him Hitler ffs.

If I like heavy metal album covers that are clearly satanic in some cases, does that make me anti-christian? Maybe. Does it make me Hitler? It's fkn art...

Keep on going - the more BS that is posted, the more transparent it becomes and the greater his chance in the next election will be.
Oh Jeremy..... on 16:03 - Mar 25 with 3803 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:49 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

Stop the press!!!! i couldn't give a fcuk if the Tories win or lose seats in the local elections. I've left the Tory party and wont vote for them again whilst May is in charge. If they replace her with Boris or Rees Mogg I won't vote for them again.

I will vote for an independent candidate in the locals and if one of Cooper/ Kendal/ Leslie/ Nandy/ Philips left the labour party to form a new centrist party with moderate Tories I would in all likelihood vote for them. I'd even give Labour a go if any of the above were the leader as the Tories are stale, lacking in ideas and past their sell by date.

The person being disingenuous is your good self because you are scrambling to find any reason not to accept Corbyn's role in opening up Labour to the disease of anti semitism.

And as I've said before, leaving the Tory party because you didn't agree with the deal they did, whilst commendable, doesn't mean you stop being a Tory over night.

I don't belong to the Labour Party. Does that mean I'm not currently a Labour supporter?

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:06 - Mar 25 with 3789 viewsBackToRussia

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:49 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

Tories? Your agenda for the last 4 years has had very little do with them. Your agenda is to bring Corbyn down and this is part of it. Corbyn is now the main force in British politics and your lot (I.e. the thatcherite-blairite coalition) need him gone before they can even think of getting close to power again. Its that simple isn't it. And you'll do whatever it takes, whatever sticks. Unless it actually concerns a piece of labour policy, because its obvious his detractors realise he is very strong on that because actually a majority of people agree with him. So now it has to be, he's a traitor, someone who will betray Britain, someone who will open the door to the vilest elements of society. We will see what the public think of all this eh.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:11 - Mar 25 with 3778 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:56 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

So why has Corbyn now said that it is anti semitic? What changed between 2012 and now.

Still this is an isolated incident isn't it. A genuine one off.

He wasn't a member of two anti semitic Facebook groups, one of which was secret, praised anti semitic preachers, defended an anti Semitic vicar, attended rallies organised by a Holocaust denier or laid a wreath at the grave of a terrorist who was part of the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympic Games of 1972.

No sir. That must have been another Jeremy Corbyn.

Each of these has been explained. The linking has been explained. It's an old political trick to discredit someone. It is being released at a steady pace for maximum 'sh!t-sticking'. You're either a part of it or you've fallen for it.

Re the facebook groups...

Mr Corbyn's spokesman said: "Jeremy and the Labour Party are implacably opposed to all forms of anti-Semitism and will take whatever necessary action to stamp it out in the Labour Party.

"I don't think anyone is suggesting that anything that Jeremy has written in any Facebook group or anywhere else constitutes anti-Semitic comments.

"As I understand it, there were thousands of members of this group. As anyone knows, in social media all sorts of things are posted which often others participating aren't even aware of.

"It is repugnant if there are anti-Semitic posts - and I gather there are. If they involve anyone to do with the Labour Party then investigation and disciplinary action will be taken."

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:12 - Mar 25 with 3769 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:35 - Mar 25 by No9

Jesus Christ fred. You are defending the posts I linked showing Labour anti semitism by posting something from a group of Holocaust deniers.

I think you have just about made my point for me by doing that.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:18 - Mar 25 with 3754 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:58 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

"I'm probably associated to a holocaust denier somewhere along the line. So are you"

Jesus Christ Dollers. You are absolutely excusing anti semitism. Disgusting stuff of which you should be ashamed. I'm out.

No I'm not. Not in the slightest. I am saying we can all be associated to all sorts of people, if someone wished to discredit or even credit us.

What is actually disgusting stuff is twofold - you USING anti-semitism to further your political agenda, and ACCUSING others, such as myself, of excusing anti-semitism when I have done nothing of the sort.

If I have in any way endorsed anti-semitism please message Phil and have me banned.

If not STFU.

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:20 - Mar 25 with 3746 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:00 - Mar 25 by jayceee

Without a doubt, one of the most pathetic and transparent posts I've ever seen on this site.
As if we don't see enough ridiculous right wing propaganda in the right wing controlled press, we have to see it on TWTD. Pfft.

Right wingers call us lefties snowflakes with faux rage for other peoples causes... If you are really offended by Corbyn who is a life long pacifist, activist and has fought many causes for many minority or suppressed groups, then you are either Jewish and way too easily offended or - the most likely, really just Anti-Corbyn and looking for any thing that you think will discredit him.

He was defending an artists right to not have his art removed. When he was told someone might be offended he apologised and said it should be removed. That does not make him Hitler ffs.

If I like heavy metal album covers that are clearly satanic in some cases, does that make me anti-christian? Maybe. Does it make me Hitler? It's fkn art...

Keep on going - the more BS that is posted, the more transparent it becomes and the greater his chance in the next election will be.

I'm glad quite a lot of people, such as your good self, can see through this bull. I fear a lot can't though.

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:24 - Mar 25 with 3728 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:06 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

Tories? Your agenda for the last 4 years has had very little do with them. Your agenda is to bring Corbyn down and this is part of it. Corbyn is now the main force in British politics and your lot (I.e. the thatcherite-blairite coalition) need him gone before they can even think of getting close to power again. Its that simple isn't it. And you'll do whatever it takes, whatever sticks. Unless it actually concerns a piece of labour policy, because its obvious his detractors realise he is very strong on that because actually a majority of people agree with him. So now it has to be, he's a traitor, someone who will betray Britain, someone who will open the door to the vilest elements of society. We will see what the public think of all this eh.

Well said. Just above I posted to Glassers;

"I'm wondering, actually, if I've seen you attacking any of Labour's policies under Corbyn."

His reply;

"Jesus Christ Dollers. You are absolutely excusing anti semitism. Disgusting stuff of which you should be ashamed. I'm out."

Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:30 - Mar 25 with 3708 viewsBackToRussia

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:24 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

"I'm wondering, actually, if I've seen you attacking any of Labour's policies under Corbyn."

His reply;

"Jesus Christ Dollers. You are absolutely excusing anti semitism. Disgusting stuff of which you should be ashamed. I'm out."

It was always likely to happen. I remember reading stuff on here from the right wingers that until the next election you would see a stream of anti Corbyn propaganda, as they went through his history as a radical politician. They know that they can play up the "traitor" angle because typically most of the electorate is unfamiliar with the left wing political scene, and the easiest way to get people to not do something (like vote), is to make them afraid. But they've tried it all. First they tried to laugh at Corbyn, then he fought off the Blairites and stopped May from getting a majority. Then they had to stop laughing and start chucking some serious mud.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:34 - Mar 25 with 3692 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh Jeremy..... on 15:04 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Bloody Jews. What do they know about anti semitism? They should shut up.

What a stupid comment....what do Palestinians know about oppression!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:35 - Mar 25 with 3695 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:24 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

His reply;

Glassers has really been getting out of control on here for a while now. Throwing smears at politicians and claiming them to be anti semetic is one thing, but if he's at the stage of throwing unwarranted accusations of anti semetic sympathies at other posters just because they refuse to agree with his spin then he's way out of line.

I've been making this point for weeks now, but according to Glassers I'm just stirring.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 16:36]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:35 - Mar 25 with 3696 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy..... on 16:30 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

It was always likely to happen. I remember reading stuff on here from the right wingers that until the next election you would see a stream of anti Corbyn propaganda, as they went through his history as a radical politician. They know that they can play up the "traitor" angle because typically most of the electorate is unfamiliar with the left wing political scene, and the easiest way to get people to not do something (like vote), is to make them afraid. But they've tried it all. First they tried to laugh at Corbyn, then he fought off the Blairites and stopped May from getting a majority. Then they had to stop laughing and start chucking some serious mud.

Exactly this. I remember Glassers saying himself, at the time, that JC wasn't a threat... but they would be holding back the big stuff for him, ready for if he is. Now he is and here it comes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024