Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info 09:25 - Mar 25 with 6898 viewsBackToRussia

if tweet aint working copy and paste inside the slashes /
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 9:25]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:30 - Mar 25 with 1798 viewswkj

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:29 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 11:31]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:35 - Mar 25 with 1779 viewsFreddy

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:43 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Who's Alan Nixon? Anyone we should take notice of?

Very well respected football journo with over 57k followers

He dont get too much wrong
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:40 - Mar 25 with 1766 viewsurbanblue

When has the first person linked with the managers job been the one to get it?
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:47 - Mar 25 with 1747 viewsSuperfrans

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:14 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Erm, Mick McCarthy?

Good point.... 😂😂😂😂

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 13:22 - Mar 25 with 1686 viewsSpruceMoose

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:06 - Mar 25 by wkj

If this is true then Sprucemoose will be giving me some sort of prize... please be false

Big Mike's Bar & Steakhouse called. They want to know, did you want the 3pm dinner reservation, or the 11:39pm one?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 14:22 - Mar 25 with 1655 viewsNo9

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:43 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Who's Alan Nixon? Anyone we should take notice of?

This is who Alan Nixon is

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko?lang=en
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:01 - Mar 25 with 1612 viewsBlueBadger

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:58 - Mar 25 by Superfrans

He’d tick all the boxes - including broad support from the fans. I just personally fear the timing isnt going to be right.

Not to mention how utterly depressing it'll be to see his name soured with a section of fans when evens yet again fails to sufficiently support his manager but somehow escapes the bame for it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:15 - Mar 25 with 1605 viewsBlueBadger

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:36 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

Do you not consider this type of behaviour unprofessional ?

Do you not think that crying over someone using a naughty word at football is a bit tragic?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:28 - Mar 25 with 1586 viewsconnorscontract

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:15 - Mar 25 by BlueBadger

Do you not think that crying over someone using a naughty word at football is a bit tragic?

I'm not remotely crying over it, but that moment was jaw-dropping in the context of a statement from Milne about rebuilding the relationship with the fans and then Mick going through the motions of saying that in the pre match press conference.

It wasn't just a Fck off to the fans, it was a great big Fck off to his line manager.
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:31 - Mar 25 with 1577 viewsBlueBadger

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:28 - Mar 25 by connorscontract

I'm not remotely crying over it, but that moment was jaw-dropping in the context of a statement from Milne about rebuilding the relationship with the fans and then Mick going through the motions of saying that in the pre match press conference.

It wasn't just a Fck off to the fans, it was a great big Fck off to his line manager.

Or, alternatively, it was an illjudged spur of the moment outburst.

I swear, if he was half as machiavellian as some on here would have us belief he'd have actually convinced ME to give him some actual money to spend.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:57 - Mar 25 with 1560 viewslongtimefan

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:28 - Mar 25 by connorscontract

Given his line manager seems to be briefing all and sundry about his employment status without telling him, I’d say in this instance he would throughly deserve it.
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 16:58 - Mar 25 with 1559 viewsstig4532

I know this is from The S*n in February but...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/5547882/steve-mcclaren-buy-club-leeds/

If he brings in new investors and comes in as a director of football with Moggie as manager? Who would take that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024