Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quit smoking.... 03:34 - Apr 21 with 3070 viewsrapier

Three and a half weeks ago I managed to stop a ten year, thirty a day roll-up habit, with the aid of vaping, I don't know if many (or any) of you on here vape. But if so, some suggestions on juice flavors would be welcomed.

Here are a few of mine, for those who care to partake...

FRYD - Fried Banana
Miami Drip Club - Little Havana
Lush - Blueberry
Quit smoking.... on 11:07 - Apr 21 with 2864 viewsgreyhound

Search dragons rise vapers the liquid is good and will save you a fortune
Quit smoking.... on 11:10 - Apr 21 with 2861 viewswkj

Before I quit vaping I was pretty impressed with all of the range from "ILoveVG" from vapeclub.co.uk Took me about 3 years to go from 50g of baccy evry 4 days, to 18mg, then 9mg, then 3mg to 0mg nicotine vape until quitting all together.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Quit smoking.... on 11:34 - Apr 21 with 2838 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I use motives, been off the roll ups (20 a day) apart from a few when on my holidays, for about 4 years.
No flavoured filter though, just menthol or plain, though they come in various strengths.
It,s worked for me, but not for Mrs P.
Good luck.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Quit smoking.... on 11:40 - Apr 21 with 2830 viewsLord_Lucan

I find vapers offensive.

I stand in the corner of the beer garden puffing on an inoffensive sticky while at the same time "tvvat head" inside the pub fills the whole bar up with 5 cubic meters of strawberry smelling sh1ite every time his fat mouth engages.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Quit smoking.... on 11:41 - Apr 21 with 2827 viewsgiant_stow

Congratulations! My vape knowledge is limited, but vype tobacco flavour is nice cos it's not too sweet

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Quit smoking.... on 11:47 - Apr 21 with 2813 viewswkj

Quit smoking.... on 11:40 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

I find vapers offensive.

I stand in the corner of the beer garden puffing on an inoffensive sticky while at the same time "tvvat head" inside the pub fills the whole bar up with 5 cubic meters of strawberry smelling sh1ite every time his fat mouth engages.

To be fair its not nice to tar all vapers with that brush; though there is a significant section who need to learn some etiquette, and I do feel vapers should be subject to the same restrictions as smokers in terms of not doing it inside of public places

Crybaby

Quit smoking.... on 15:20 - Apr 21 with 2716 viewsrapier

Thanks for all the reply's folks, will have fun checking all the links out :D
Quit smoking.... on 15:34 - Apr 21 with 2705 viewsclive_baker

Quit smoking.... on 11:47 - Apr 21 by wkj

To be fair its not nice to tar all vapers with that brush; though there is a significant section who need to learn some etiquette, and I do feel vapers should be subject to the same restrictions as smokers in terms of not doing it inside of public places

Without naming names there’s one very short vegan who posts on here who I had the misfortune of following out of Portman road and across the car park opposite the conbold stand after the Norwich home match and he was merrily blowing his vape all over everyone. Luckily he’s 3 foot tall so it was around my waist.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Quit smoking.... on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 2678 viewsLord_Lucan

Quit smoking.... on 15:34 - Apr 21 by clive_baker

Without naming names there’s one very short vegan who posts on here who I had the misfortune of following out of Portman road and across the car park opposite the conbold stand after the Norwich home match and he was merrily blowing his vape all over everyone. Luckily he’s 3 foot tall so it was around my waist.

He's a right plank isn't he.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Quit smoking.... on 16:56 - Apr 21 with 2635 viewsBlueorder

Whenever I see someone vaping it looks as though their heads on fire.
Quit smoking.... on 17:12 - Apr 21 with 2614 viewswkj

Quit smoking.... on 15:34 - Apr 21 by clive_baker

Yeah, well- that is pretty much a prize bell end, i agree

Crybaby

Quit smoking.... on 12:51 - May 30 with 1182 viewsDonnaQQ1

Quit smoking.... on 17:12 - Apr 21 by wkj

Yeah, well- that is pretty much a prize bell end, i agree

Guys, I don’t understand what the problem is because it is completely safe for your health and besides, only a pleasant smell of steam comes from the vape. By the way, I recently received a fine due to vaping in a public place. I left the vape shop and bought some cans of vape liquid from https://www.aquavape.co.uk for a very cool price. I met a friend and decided to show him the taste of the new liquid and he blew out a few clouds of smoke and I did not notice that there were cops. They came up and fined me for $ 350. I was just in shock, and besides, I did not know that smoking in a public place could be fined, so it was very strange ... I don’t understand why people are so negative about vaping! What do you think about this situation?
[Post edited 31 May 2020 20:22]
Quit smoking.... on 12:54 - May 30 with 1175 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well done on quitting and clearly vaping is likely far less harmful than smoking. However, I would suggest that if you are able to cut down on it or even cut it out too it would be even better for you.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Quit smoking.... on 13:23 - May 30 with 1131 viewsDebsyAngel

Quit smoking.... on 11:40 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

I find vapers offensive.

I am having a really hard time without menthols. All these "green filter" things that are meant to be the replacement, are vile. Giving me a sore throat. I can't give up right now, but where do you get these inserts that I have seen on the internet? No shops sell them. And they are pretty expensive and I am reluctant to try them and they are useless. Anyone else used these inserts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024