Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans I’d just like to let you know 17:50 - May 23 with 5913 viewsmccarthy_is_god

I will never forgive you for this.

You are a parasite to this club.

Poll: Ban the Away Day guff?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 17:51 - May 23 with 4090 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that's reasonable. Good luck coping with all the other minor set backs you encounter in life.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 17:52 - May 23 with 4090 viewswkj

If nothing else this proves Evans knows how to get a reaction

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 17:53 - May 23 with 4079 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Deary me

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 17:54 - May 23 with 4072 viewsSpruceMoose

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 17:53 - May 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

Deary me

Today I learned that pumping millions of your own money into the club makes you a parasite! I look forward to McCarthy_is_god picking up the financial slack now Evans has been told to sling his hook.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 17:58 - May 23 with 4029 viewsBasuco

Have you thought that Jack Ross may have instructed his agent to explore all possible options before deciding where he wants to be next season? don't forget he turned down Barnsley previously.
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:01 - May 23 with 3982 viewsSwailsey

Oh my.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:04 - May 23 with 3959 viewsHarryWright

All of you taking the morale high ground... how many poor decisions does he have to make before you realise the OP is right...
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:06 - May 23 with 3929 viewsSpruceMoose

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:04 - May 23 by HarryWright

All of you taking the morale high ground... how many poor decisions does he have to make before you realise the OP is right...

Pipe down. To claim Evans is a parasite is beyond absurd. If you want to have a discussion about how Evans is running the club, then that's a fine conversation to have. Calling him a parasite though? Please, that's just moronic.

Login to get fewer ads

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:08 - May 23 with 3910 viewsblueislander

Go on then . Please can you give us the reason for your post.
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:08 - May 23 with 3902 viewsHerbivore

Well this OP is pretty hilarious.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:09 - May 23 with 3886 viewsfooters

Perfect opportunity to post one of my favourite Simpsons clips. Thanks, mccarthy_is_god.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:10 - May 23 with 3882 viewsHarryWright

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:08 - May 23 by blueislander

Go on then . Please can you give us the reason for your post.

Have you been living under a rock? We just let one of the brightest prospects leave
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:10 - May 23 with 3877 viewsSpruceMoose

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:08 - May 23 by Herbivore

Well this OP is pretty hilarious.

Did you mean 'pathetic'?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:10 - May 23 with 3868 viewsVeryStableGenius

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:06 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Pipe down. To claim Evans is a parasite is beyond absurd. If you want to have a discussion about how Evans is running the club, then that's a fine conversation to have. Calling him a parasite though? Please, that's just moronic.

I can’t wait for this to be over. Trawling through the dross on this forum feels like going down the Trainspotting toilet.

[Post edited 23 May 2018 18:11]
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:11 - May 23 with 3847 viewsSpruceMoose

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:10 - May 23 by HarryWright

Have you been living under a rock? We just let one of the brightest prospects leave

How does any of that make Evans a parasite, which is what OP claims?

Evans I’d just like to let you know (n/t) on 18:13 - May 23 with 3821 viewsjpring89

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:14 - May 23 with 3821 viewsmccarthy_is_god

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:06 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

The one man everyone wanted to unite the fans, the exciteming new manager and he farts about and loses him, all because he wants to talk to every bloke under the sun.

Everyone wanted him, you can’t deny that. And he’s p***ed it away.

How can anyone be happy at all with this mans leadership of our club? Proven track record of letting us down and nothing else.

MiG.

Poll: Ban the Away Day guff?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:16 - May 23 with 3797 viewsvapour_trail

This board has been hilarious today.

Fcking muppets.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 18:17]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:17 - May 23 with 3786 viewsblueislander

Who? Rommers?
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:18 - May 23 with 3776 viewsfooters

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:14 - May 23 by mccarthy_is_god

The one man everyone wanted to unite the fans, the exciteming new manager and he farts about and loses him, all because he wants to talk to every bloke under the sun.

How can anyone be happy at all with this mans leadership of our club? Proven track record of letting us down and nothing else.

MiG.

Not sure if you've noticed but it's not confirmed that he'll be joining Sunderland. In fact, the story says Town and staying at St Mirren are both still options.

Fair play to you for wanting to lose your sh1t, but maybe wait until it actually happens? Just a thought.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 18:18]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:18 - May 23 with 3772 viewsBraveDave

MiG.

Didn't I see a poll yesterday saying most fans wanted Hurst?
Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:18 - May 23 with 3767 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:16 - May 23 by vapour_trail

This board has been hilarious today.

Fcking muppets.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 18:17]

Agreed. Today has taken flouncing to a whole new level!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:18 - May 23 with 3763 viewsSuperfrans

Sorry, have I missed something. Which bright prospect?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:20 - May 23 with 3755 viewsWeirdFishes

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:18 - May 23 by BraveDave

Didn't I see a poll yesterday saying most fans wanted Hurst?

With respect, I think all the polls were overwhelmingly in favour of Jack Ross.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Evans I’d just like to let you know on 18:20 - May 23 with 3751 viewsblueislander

MiG.

How are you going to feel if Ross does become Town manager.?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024