Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? 18:58 - Jun 26 with 1148 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s all I’ve got, but it shouldn’t take anything away from the planty loveliness that’s in there, should it? It’s an organic stock if that helps!

The purist in me says it’s wrong, so I’m having a bit of a dilemma.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:00 - Jun 26 with 1137 viewsMullet

Cheating? It's improving it!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:02 - Jun 26 with 1131 viewsm14_blue

If it feels good, do it.
Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:04 - Jun 26 with 1126 viewsJ2BLUE

Assume it's not for an actual vegan then? Go for it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:09 - Jun 26 with 1114 viewsHerbivore

As long as you aren't serving it to a vegan I don't see the issue.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:20 - Jun 26 with 1086 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:09 - Jun 26 by Herbivore

As long as you aren't serving it to a vegan I don't see the issue.

No, but we’re supposed to be not eating meat for a bit. I’d say this isn’t meat, it’s stock!

Anyway, I’ve bottled it and not used it. I can be smug now .

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:52 - Jun 26 with 1042 viewsfactual_blue

It's OK, unless you have a squeaky voice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:59 - Jun 26 with 1030 viewsLord_Lucan

I've just made some vegetarian wafer thin ham and pea soup.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 20:08]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 20:00 - Jun 26 with 1027 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 19:52 - Jun 26 by factual_blue

It's OK, unless you have a squeaky voice.

I’ll have more than that. Black beans, kidney beans, green lentils and lisds of veggies - tomorrow’s going to be ‘interesting’.

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think it’s cheating to put beef stock in a vegan chilli? on 20:05 - Jun 26 with 1009 viewsDyland

Nothing wrong with that at all as long as you and your family/dinner guests aren't vegan :0

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024