Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United announcing a signing today 11:33 - Jul 24 with 6887 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:35 - Jul 24 with 5586 viewsReuser_is_God

If it was Waghorn we'd know about it by now.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:37 - Jul 24 with 5548 viewsBetablocker

Didz. Lets hope the medical isn't too in depth!
Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:38 - Jul 24 with 5512 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:35 - Jul 24 by Reuser_is_God

If it was Waghorn we'd know about it by now.

Are you suggesting Wilder can't keep his mouth shut? Or that it would have come out from PR?

Either way I think you are correct. That said, Sunderland had no issue with announcing Jack Ross before he was even aware of it himself.

Also, if Sheff U have finally come up to £10M for him so be it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:39 - Jul 24 with 5481 viewsReuser_is_God

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:38 - Jul 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Are you suggesting Wilder can't keep his mouth shut? Or that it would have come out from PR?

Either way I think you are correct. That said, Sunderland had no issue with announcing Jack Ross before he was even aware of it himself.

Also, if Sheff U have finally come up to £10M for him so be it.

Both to be honest.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:41 - Jul 24 with 5462 viewsOldsmoker

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:37 - Jul 24 by Betablocker

What are the chances he gets the thumbs up from the doctor, jumps in the air with delight, and then breaks his ankle as he lands.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:43 - Jul 24 with 5430 viewshoppy

SU Doc: Are you ok then Didz?
Didz: Yeah, think I should be ok for at least the first half of the season.
SU Doc: Ok then. Thank you. That will be all.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:45 - Jul 24 with 5383 viewsagentp

Heard they were in discussion with Barnsley.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:47 - Jul 24 with 5334 viewsBetablocker

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:43 - Jul 24 by hoppy

The Warky story about his medical before he signed for Liverpool springs to mind
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:47 - Jul 24 with 5334 viewsITFC_Forever

Dids probably.

Knowing our luck, he'll play every game and score 25 goals.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:48 - Jul 24 with 5306 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:48 - Jul 24 with 5306 viewsKitman

..very likely this... http://the72.co.uk/111015/david-mcgoldrick-sheffield-united-looking-likely-happe

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:00 - Jul 24 with 5115 viewsflyingdutchman

David nugent from Derby
Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:23 - Jul 24 with 4905 viewsfloridaboy

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:00 - Jul 24 by flyingdutchman

David nugent from Derby

Agree with that shout. In the BBC gossip news this morning. Obviously will be much cheaper than Waghorn.

I still think that once they were told to p off after the miserly £5m bid they then turned their attentions elsewhere and Nugent does make sense as he wont get a look in under Lampard
Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:27 - Jul 24 with 4821 viewsPositivelyPortman

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:47 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

Dids probably.

Knowing our luck, he'll play every game and score 25 goals.

........and then we’ll all wake up! 😂

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:31 - Jul 24 with 4773 viewsBrixtonBlue

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 11:43 - Jul 24 by hoppy

A bit discourteous of the Sheffield United doctor to call a bloke he's just met by his nickname.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:35 - Jul 24 with 4718 viewshoppy

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 12:31 - Jul 24 by BrixtonBlue

A bit discourteous of the Sheffield United doctor to call a bloke he's just met by his nickname.

He's been there a few days on trial... the likelihood is that it wouldn't have been his first visit to the treatment room...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 13:13 - Jul 24 with 4369 viewssubsharp

seems strange to not mention McGoldrick by name when referring to the player who is being signed. Especially when it's blatantly obvious he will sign.
Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 13:23 - Jul 24 with 4250 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Didzy http://the72.co.uk/111015/david-mcgoldrick-sheffield-united-looking-likely-happe

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 13:29 - Jul 24 with 4177 viewsIpswich_Crazy

-150/10

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:28 - Jul 24 with 3808 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

NOT Waghorn - saw him get on the team bus to go to MK at 2 as my offices overlook the players car park

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:37 - Jul 24 with 3743 viewsITFC_Forever

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:28 - Jul 24 by IPSWICHFANITFC

NOT Waghorn - saw him get on the team bus to go to MK at 2 as my offices overlook the players car park

There are no offices that overlook Playford Road.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:43 - Jul 24 with 3693 viewsBrixtonBlue

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:37 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

He said player's car park.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:44 - Jul 24 with 3686 viewsbadadski

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:37 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

Maybe he works from home?
Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:44 - Jul 24 with 3673 viewsBryanPlug

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 15:44 - Jul 24 by badadski

Maybe he works from home?

Sheffield United announcing a signing today on 16:05 - Jul 24 with 3522 viewsBryanPlug

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024