Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in 20:08 - Jul 29 with 10540 viewsMaySixth

centre back
striker/winger
left back

total of £2 million

[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 20:23]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 2784 viewsbuoyant

You're twisting my melon man!

UTT

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 20:54 - Jul 29 with 2713 viewslazyblue

Tilt is a done deal others i am not sure about.
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 21:00 - Jul 29 with 2708 viewsBluefish

I've got some def info as well

We've had a bid for waggy and in further discussions, my sources say he could leave this week.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 21:43 - Jul 29 with 2453 viewseddiespearitt03

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 20:17 - Jul 29 by MaySixth

Tilt - 700k
Jackson - 950k
Potts - 350k

If this is true and it materializes and all three sign up I,ll buy you a pint. !!!
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 22:04 - Jul 29 with 2363 viewsclogger

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 21:43 - Jul 29 by eddiespearitt03

If this is true and it materializes and all three sign up I,ll buy you a pint. !!!

If we but Tilt and Jackson, then we wont have a Potts to Pi55 in
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 22:38 - Jul 29 with 2224 viewsTheDailyTractor

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 22:04 - Jul 29 by clogger

If we but Tilt and Jackson, then we wont have a Potts to Pi55 in

Fantastic 😂
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 22:52 - Jul 29 with 2176 viewsPinewoodblue

Surprised you haven't mentioned the young french lad.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 22:53 - Jul 29 with 2171 viewsfooters

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson and Dan Potts on 20:15 - Jul 29 by MaySixth

two out of three by Wednesday - Potts the long shot, Luton want more, we have gone in about £350k

I'd love Tilt - a lot of good brains raving about him, 26 years old though so its now or never for his big move

Jackson is a hard working kid - physical and can play out wide

Potts was great last season for Luton - attacking and got into team of the year. Big step up to Champ though
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 20:16]

"Potts the long shot"

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 01:24 - Jul 30 with 1957 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Kind of suspicious of this.

Didn't you say we were signing Stockdale for Bart plus 2M?
And that we were about to sign that youngster from Fulham?

Hope you are right though.
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 12:21 - Jul 30 with 1643 viewsOsborneOneNil

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 22:52 - Jul 29 by Pinewoodblue

Surprised you haven't mentioned the young french lad.

Good shout
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 16:03 - Jul 31 with 1511 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 01:24 - Jul 30 by TonyHumesIpswich

Kind of suspicious of this.

Didn't you say we were signing Stockdale for Bart plus 2M?
And that we were about to sign that youngster from Fulham?

Hope you are right though.

MaySixth is certainly related to 12th_Man.
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 16:10 - Jul 31 with 1467 viewsTIB

What about Donacien? Also, does Jackson have the ability to play out wide?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 16:14 - Jul 31 with 1433 viewsOsborneOneNil

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 16:10 - Jul 31 by TIB

What about Donacien? Also, does Jackson have the ability to play out wide?

Yeah that's dragging on isn't it. Jackson can play out wide, yes.
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 16:18 - Jul 31 with 1400 viewsTIB

Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in on 16:14 - Jul 31 by OsborneOneNil

Yeah that's dragging on isn't it. Jackson can play out wide, yes.

League 2...64 games...16 goals...17 assists. Not bad numbers at all for a player coming to add competition. I thought he was an out and out striker so a bonus he can play out wide.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024