Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... 15:08 - Jul 31 with 4787 viewsKieran_Knows

... to force through move to ITFC.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:09 - Jul 31 with 4227 viewshomer_123

Are you 12th man in disguise! ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:10 - Jul 31 with 4208 viewsKieran_Knows

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:09 - Jul 31 by homer_123

Are you 12th man in disguise! ;)

Possibly.
Maybe.

Definitely not.

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:11 - Jul 31 with 4186 viewsitfcjoe

I'd really like us to get Nsiala, think he'd be a cracking signing.

Presume Shrews just aren't wanting to deal with us currently?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:12 - Jul 31 with 4148 viewsKieran_Knows

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:11 - Jul 31 by itfcjoe

Indeed, most Shrews fans think he's one that could make the step-up to Championship football as well.

Seems that way, obviously Hurst seemed to leave under a bit of a cloud, so no doubt we'd have to pay over the odds to get him here.

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:13 - Jul 31 with 4129 viewsDanFord

Good. They can either accept the offer now or he can go elsewhere and we can move on. He's my preferred option but we need to move quickly now and either get him in or move to the next target.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:13 - Jul 31 with 4113 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:11 - Jul 31 by itfcjoe

Doesnt his contract run out next summer?

They might be tempted by a decent sized bid.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:18 - Jul 31 with 3967 viewsKeno

I guess that might just tilt things in our favour

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:22 - Jul 31 with 3874 viewsitfcjoe

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:12 - Jul 31 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed, most Shrews fans think he's one that could make the step-up to Championship football as well.

Seems that way, obviously Hurst seemed to leave under a bit of a cloud, so no doubt we'd have to pay over the odds to get him here.

Him, Nolan and Henderson were the 3 that looked to be able to play well above that level when I saw them.

A few others looked like they may be able to (Beckles, Godfrey) but the first 3 look like sure things to.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:27 - Jul 31 with 3768 viewsSomethingBlue

Guess it's fairly certain Woolfenden starts on Saturday unless there's a rapid turnaround but it'd be great to get this done in the next couple of days nonetheless.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:30 - Jul 31 with 3661 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:27 - Jul 31 by SomethingBlue

Guess it's fairly certain Woolfenden starts on Saturday unless there's a rapid turnaround but it'd be great to get this done in the next couple of days nonetheless.

Id be quite happy to see Woolfenden start.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:42 - Jul 31 with 3360 viewsJakeITFC

Pretty poor stuff if that is the case - centre half has been a priority for months (if not years).
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:45 - Jul 31 with 3282 viewsBasuco

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:30 - Jul 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Id be quite happy to see Woolfenden start.

So would I, he had a tough test Saturday and did a good job I thought.
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 3244 viewschristiand

No problem with Woolfenden starting on Saturday. Unfortunately, for all the good things that ME has done recently, the necessity to get essential transfer deals done early remains a problem.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 15:49]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:50 - Jul 31 with 3168 viewsIllinoisblue

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:42 - Jul 31 by JakeITFC

Pretty poor stuff if that is the case - centre half has been a priority for months (if not years).

to be fair to Hurst, he's been in the job about 7 weeks.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:50 - Jul 31 with 3167 viewsWestcountryblue

To be honest, I think we need both.

Chambers is 33 and we haven’t replaced Carters-Vickers, Berra and Smith.

Nsiala, Tilt, Chambers and Woolfenden would be a strong set of CB’s to have at the club.

If we can’t get both, then Tilt and Carters-Vickers on loan would be superb !!!
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 3125 viewsWestcountryblue

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:45 - Jul 31 by Basuco

So would I, he had a tough test Saturday and did a good job I thought.

Looks a talented boy and he has good attributes to be a top CB. Worth fast tracking into the first team in my opinion.

He’s also very comfortable on the ball
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:53 - Jul 31 with 3079 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'm wondering if this is working on the new found good working relationship PH has with Stuart Watson after reading the article between the two

"Hi Stu , Paul here , You know how I did that piece for you the other day that's just gone to print, hows about doing me a favour to rush this Tilt transfer through and report that I'm going back to Shrewsbury for AN Other and get them to think they'll miss out"

Would be a genius if so

Poll: If it were one or the other

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:59 - Jul 31 with 2968 viewsDanFord

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:53 - Jul 31 by Metal_Hacker

I'm wondering if this is working on the new found good working relationship PH has with Stuart Watson after reading the article between the two

"Hi Stu , Paul here , You know how I did that piece for you the other day that's just gone to print, hows about doing me a favour to rush this Tilt transfer through and report that I'm going back to Shrewsbury for AN Other and get them to think they'll miss out"

Would be a genius if so

Hursty has a media degree as well doesn't he? Would be great if we got into the business of having respected local journalists helping with stuff like this. No harm in Blackpool thinking we'll move on quickly and they'll have a disgruntled player who won't have any value at all next summer.

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:59 - Jul 31 with 2958 viewsJakeITFC

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:50 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

to be fair to Hurst, he's been in the job about 7 weeks.

I think my point still stands.
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 2865 viewsMach_foreignBlue

MaySixth has been saying that the offer had already been accepted
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:08 - Jul 31 with 2772 viewsVic

If it's not done in the next couple of days then the window will have closed!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:09 - Jul 31 with 2742 viewsDanFord

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:08 - Jul 31 by Vic

Since when has a couple been 9?

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:10 - Jul 31 with 2728 viewssundaze

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:08 - Jul 31 by Vic

I think you have cut out a week somewhere.
Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:10 - Jul 31 with 2723 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 15:50 - Jul 31 by Westcountryblue

To be honest, I think we need both.

Chambers is 33 and we haven’t replaced Carters-Vickers, Berra and Smith.

Nsiala, Tilt, Chambers and Woolfenden would be a strong set of CB’s to have at the club.

If we can’t get both, then Tilt and Carters-Vickers on loan would be superb !!!

Smith hardly played last season. Carter-Vickers was not at the club at the same time as Berra.

A replacement for Berra would be ideal. Another Prem loan towards the end of the window as Carter-Vickers was would then give very good cover in the position people are worrying about most.

Donacien should be through the door in time for Saturday. Is he seen as CB, full back or simply cover across the defence? Is he good enough for the first team or just a squad player?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:15 - Jul 31 with 2624 viewsVic

Curtis Tilt hands in transfer request... on 16:10 - Jul 31 by sundaze

I think you have cut out a week somewhere.

Opps, was thinking it was this Thursday!

Crawls back under stone and goes back to work!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024