Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... 10:06 - Jul 30 with 1477 viewsWD19

Welcome to the world little man. 16lb 8 oz. Ouch!

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:08 - Jul 30 with 1458 viewsKeno

funny name for a girl

#Bringitback
Poll: Im Bored - what should we have a poll about today
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:08 - Jul 30 with 1457 viewsArcher4721

He has a Reindeer?
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:10 - Jul 30 with 1437 viewsfactual_blue

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:08 - Jul 30 by Keno

funny name for a girl

Presumably the child has a very red nose.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Should ME see if the Turkish Army Pension Fund want to buy the club
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:11 - Jul 30 with 1436 viewsBenters2

Rudolph? Congrats Joe x

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:19 - Jul 30 with 1380 viewsArnieM

16ilbs + Bloody hell that huuuuge !

Towns next centre back then . Welcome Rudolph!

Poll: IF he would stay, would you offer Freddie another contract?

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:20 - Jul 30 with 1372 viewschicoazul

16lbs 8??????? Hahaha that's amazing. Joe you owe Mrs Joe a large drink.

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:15 - Jul 30 with 1282 viewsSwansea_Blue

Reindeer calves can weigh up to 20 lbs, so that's not especially large. I bet the antlers snagged a bit though...

Oh, and congrats

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:16 - Jul 30 with 1274 viewswitchdoctor

congrats mate...👍
Login to get fewer ads

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:16 - Jul 30 with 1271 viewsFrimleyBlue

Christ Joe, it'll never be the same again

Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 1263 viewswitchdoctor

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:16 - Jul 30 by FrimleyBlue

Christ Joe, it'll never be the same again

just wondering if we are all due a massive...whoooooooosh? 🤔
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:20 - Jul 30 with 1262 viewsFrimleyBlue

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:18 - Jul 30 by witchdoctor

I hope so, otherwise the poor luv's going to forget what he feels like.

Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 1240 viewsWD19

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:18 - Jul 30 by witchdoctor

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:36 - Jul 30 with 1195 viewsFixed_It

Haha!

Lovin' Mick's Fix!
Poll: Who is Spruce's altter ego?

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 12:05 - Jul 30 with 1151 viewsSwansea_Blue

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:20 - Jul 30 by FrimleyBlue

I hope so, otherwise the poor luv's going to forget what he feels like.

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 12:08 - Jul 30 with 1142 viewsJ2BLUE

You think?

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019