Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... 10:06 - Jul 30 with 2157 viewsWD19

Welcome to the world little man. 16lb 8 oz. Ouch!
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:08 - Jul 30 with 2138 viewsKeno

funny name for a girl

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:08 - Jul 30 with 2137 viewsArcher4721

He has a Reindeer?
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:10 - Jul 30 with 2117 viewsfactual_blue

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:08 - Jul 30 by Keno

funny name for a girl

Presumably the child has a very red nose.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:11 - Jul 30 with 2116 viewsBenters2

Rudolph? Congrats Joe x
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:19 - Jul 30 with 2060 viewsArnieM

16ilbs + Bloody hell that huuuuge !

Towns next centre back then . Welcome Rudolph!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 10:20 - Jul 30 with 2052 viewschicoazul

16lbs 8??????? Hahaha that's amazing. Joe you owe Mrs Joe a large drink.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:15 - Jul 30 with 1962 viewsSwansea_Blue

Reindeer calves can weigh up to 20 lbs, so that's not especially large. I bet the antlers snagged a bit though...

Oh, and congrats

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:16 - Jul 30 with 1954 viewswitchdoctor

congrats mate...👍
Login to get fewer ads

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:16 - Jul 30 with 1951 viewsFrimleyBlue

Christ Joe, it'll never be the same again

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 1943 viewswitchdoctor

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:16 - Jul 30 by FrimleyBlue

Christ Joe, it'll never be the same again

just wondering if we are all due a massive...whoooooooosh? 🤔
Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:20 - Jul 30 with 1942 viewsFrimleyBlue

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:18 - Jul 30 by witchdoctor

I hope so, otherwise the poor luv's going to forget what he feels like.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 1920 viewsWD19

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:18 - Jul 30 by witchdoctor

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:36 - Jul 30 with 1875 viewsFixed_It

Haha!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 12:05 - Jul 30 with 1831 viewsSwansea_Blue

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 11:20 - Jul 30 by FrimleyBlue

I hope so, otherwise the poor luv's going to forget what he feels like.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big congratulations to mr & mrs itfcjoe and little Rudolph..... on 12:08 - Jul 30 with 1822 viewsJ2BLUE

You think?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024