Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? 22:24 - Aug 3 with 5704 viewsmikeybloo88

I was enthused by MM going and Hurst coming, but I feel flat...somebody give me reason to believe...please
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:28 - Aug 3 with 5135 viewsgtsb

Perhaps you could explain why you feel flat first and what the first few weeks of Hurst's management has made you feel that way.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:28 - Aug 3 with 5132 viewsjeera

You don't have any right to believe.

You just need to support.

We'll be fine.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:29 - Aug 3 with 5118 viewsGlebeTractor

Just stop drinking on your own whilst looking at TWTD late at night... that should put some enthusiasm in you.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:39 - Aug 3 with 5056 viewsnshearman1

Very surprised by this. After the tedium incarnate of the past few seasons, if nothing else the change itself is interesting and potentially exciting. But I really like everything Hurst has said and the balance he's trying to achieve with a mix of experience and youth blended with hungry mid-20s talent from the lower leagues. I'm sure he was wrong-footed by the Webster move - hence the big CH hole we still have for tomorrow's game - and the likely Waghorn move is not helping. But as he says in 5 or 6 games things should settle down - might I say 'gel'? - and we have the potential to build and progress perhaps more than at any time under ME's dysfunctional ownership.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:59 - Aug 3 with 4981 viewsBluedandy

Just go to Portman Road and support your team ... it's football not life and death ...
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:01 - Aug 3 with 4969 viewsjeera

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:59 - Aug 3 by Bluedandy

Just go to Portman Road and support your team ... it's football not life and death ...

"Listen, it's more important than that".

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:10 - Aug 3 with 4932 viewsSwailsey

Wow.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:14 - Aug 3 with 4908 viewsScottCandage

Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:23 - Aug 3 with 4867 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite the opposite for me. First time I’ve felt the club has a direction I can really get behind for several years. I’ve a slight concern over the quality of players coming in as they’re mostly new to this level. But other than that I love Hurst’s approach and the culture he’s developing.

COYB!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:27 - Aug 3 with 4851 viewsjeera

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:23 - Aug 3 by Swansea_Blue

Quite the opposite for me. First time I’ve felt the club has a direction I can really get behind for several years. I’ve a slight concern over the quality of players coming in as they’re mostly new to this level. But other than that I love Hurst’s approach and the culture he’s developing.

COYB!

The level of quality is a concern but if he gets the squad pulling in the same direction, then things are possible.

Time to grow hopefully. We have players who are going to want to impress and show themselves.

Big challenge for PH. Hopefully the fans will be faithful.

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:29 - Aug 3 with 4843 viewsSporall

Ah bless, you need attention? Ask your mum.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:30 - Aug 3 with 4840 viewsjeera

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:29 - Aug 3 by Sporall

Ah bless, you need attention? Ask your mum.

Christ.

What's got into people tonight?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 23:45 - Aug 3 with 4791 viewsbluewein

You spent the last two years crying and bitching about the last guy. Just realise it can’t be any “worse” now

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 00:32 - Aug 4 with 4687 viewspointofblue

I can’t remember being so nervous heading into a season - it feels like anything could happen, both good and bad.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 01:43 - Aug 4 with 4606 viewshorsehollerer

I don't think I've ever cared more. COYB!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:12 - Aug 4 with 4348 viewsOsborneOneNil

Shame....I’m buzzing.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:22 - Aug 4 with 4306 viewssolemio

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 22:59 - Aug 3 by Bluedandy

Please have a word with Bill Shankly if you know a good medium.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:22 - Aug 4 with 4306 viewsnodge_blue

umm, let me think, oh yeah, last season for example.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:27 - Aug 4 with 4284 viewsmrshallisfit

I'm enthused by a new start but then deflated by the look of our squad. Unless next week is very busy and all our youngster really produced regularly we are in trouble. I have no belief in ME to come up with the goods next week.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:49 - Aug 4 with 4215 viewsBackToRussia

Do you have clinical depression? Serious question.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:50 - Aug 4 with 4209 viewsjas0999

Im looking forward to the game today!
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:51 - Aug 4 with 4199 viewsBlue_Order

Perhaps you should stay at home today, Mikey, cause the rest of us are pure buzzing.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:52 - Aug 4 with 4194 viewschristiand

It could be that we’ve had a World Cup this summer, therefore you’ve had your regular football fix? Normally, without much live football, awaiting the return of the new season there is a lot of anticipation and excitement. Perhaps your football appetite has been temporarily quenched? I’m sure you’ll get it back once PH’s blue army are on the march!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:54 - Aug 4 with 4183 viewsBurwell_Blue

Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 00:32 - Aug 4 by pointofblue

I can’t remember being so nervous heading into a season - it feels like anything could happen, both good and bad.

Either will be fine as long as we play attacking attractive football. We could lose 2-3 every week but that would be tempered by just having a bloody go.
Have you ever cared less at the start of a season? on 08:59 - Aug 4 with 4165 viewswkj

You're right... *cancels direct debit*

Maybe next season
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 9:00]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024