Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick we miss you already 17:35 - Aug 11 with 5261 viewsHoofballFanboy

All is forgiven
Mick we miss you already on 17:40 - Aug 11 with 4394 viewsTrequartista

How did mick do on his last trip to rotherham?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Mick we miss you already on 17:40 - Aug 11 with 4393 viewsBloomBlue

Mick Mills?
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:41 - Aug 11 with 4386 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:43 - Aug 11 with 4372 viewsHoofballFanboy

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:41 - Aug 11 by unstableblue

How do you deduce that one Columbo?

FYI I've been a Town fan and ST holder since 1995
Mick we miss you already on 17:44 - Aug 11 with 4361 viewsHoofballFanboy

Mick we miss you already on 17:40 - Aug 11 by Trequartista

Irrelevant
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:47 - Aug 11 with 4339 viewsGuthrum

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:43 - Aug 11 by HoofballFanboy

Then, with all the experience of the last 23 years, why are you wibbling after just a couple of games?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:50 - Aug 11 with 4307 viewsbluejacko

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:43 - Aug 11 by HoofballFanboy

Not long then!
Mick we miss you already on 17:51 - Aug 11 with 4291 viewspointofblue

Mick we miss you already on 17:40 - Aug 11 by Trequartista

To be fair we played a scratch team as Mick wanted to try some squad players out in a nothing match. It wasn't as though we went there with our strongest team like today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:54 - Aug 11 with 4274 viewsHoofballFanboy

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:47 - Aug 11 by Guthrum

Then, with all the experience of the last 23 years, why are you wibbling after just a couple of games?

More out of frustration than anything - I'm still torn on the Mick decision it probably happened at the right time but it's a shame as he's done the best job since the Burley days obviously the football wasn't the best but people actually struggled against us and he was building a team/developing the youngsters...all that progress after years of cr@p with Keane and Jewell has been undone in a week by a manager who's unproven at this level. It could take ages for this team to gel (if they ever do...Its not a given that they even will yet).

I'm still on the fence about this Hurst fella. I know it's early days so that's why I'll give him a chance, 3 points next week and a win against Exeter would be a good start.
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:56 - Aug 11 with 4254 viewsHoofballFanboy

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:50 - Aug 11 by bluejacko

Not long then!

Yes over two thirds of my life isn't long is it...idiot
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 18:03 - Aug 11 with 4202 viewsGuthrum

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:54 - Aug 11 by HoofballFanboy

More out of frustration than anything - I'm still torn on the Mick decision it probably happened at the right time but it's a shame as he's done the best job since the Burley days obviously the football wasn't the best but people actually struggled against us and he was building a team/developing the youngsters...all that progress after years of cr@p with Keane and Jewell has been undone in a week by a manager who's unproven at this level. It could take ages for this team to gel (if they ever do...Its not a given that they even will yet).

I'm still on the fence about this Hurst fella. I know it's early days so that's why I'll give him a chance, 3 points next week and a win against Exeter would be a good start.

I was a big supporter of McCarthy. but I don't think his "project", such as it was, has been torn up at all. The team was in serious need of renovation anyway, with most of the decent midfielders brought in being perpetually injured (including our own Youths).

People far too often didn't struggle against Town and our play was frequently disjointed (the passing to opponents/nobody thing).

Waghorn would most likely have been sold anyway, with the size of offers on the table. Possibly Garner also. At least the money has been spent on decent young prospects.

I also don't happen to think Hurst is 'out of his depth', tho he may still be finding his feet.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Mick we miss you already on 18:06 - Aug 11 with 4177 viewshowdonblue

Don’t be stupid
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 18:15 - Aug 11 with 4137 viewsbluejacko

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:56 - Aug 11 by HoofballFanboy

Yes over two thirds of my life isn't long is it...idiot

No not really had mine since 1976 and going to games when my Army career allowed before that !
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 18:19 - Aug 11 with 4109 viewsTractorWood

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 18:15 - Aug 11 by bluejacko

No not really had mine since 1976 and going to games when my Army career allowed before that !

Of all the things to critique on this guys recent posts, his age probably isn't the most obvious.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Mick we miss you already on 18:28 - Aug 11 with 4054 viewsTrequartista

Mick we miss you already on 17:51 - Aug 11 by pointofblue

To be fair we played a scratch team as Mick wanted to try some squad players out in a nothing match. It wasn't as though we went there with our strongest team like today.

To be fair it is a scratch team we are fielding at the moment until they get championship games under their belt.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Mick we miss you already on 18:35 - Aug 11 with 4015 viewsbluehook

Mick we miss you already on 18:37 - Aug 11 with 3991 viewsIpswich_Crazy

HoofballFanboy seriously please stop before you make yourself a laughing stock.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 08:20 - Aug 12 with 3790 viewsHoofballFanboy

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 18:15 - Aug 11 by bluejacko

Lol this is the most irrelevant “my dad is bigger than your dad” comment that I’ve ever seen! The only response I have for you is congratulations on being older than me!
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 09:34 - Aug 12 with 3665 viewsSuperblue95

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 17:54 - Aug 11 by HoofballFanboy

So you've gone from "Mick we miss you all is forgiven" to "I know it's early days that's why I'll give Hurst a chance"

At least you're consistent.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mick we miss you already on 09:55 - Aug 12 with 3618 viewsPecker

No we don't.
Mick we miss you already on 12:00 - Aug 12 with 3501 viewsartsbossbeard

Twas the right thing and right time for Mick to leave although the end of his reign was an embarrassment to all involved.

The new bloke I have some reservations with. Whilst his knowledge of the lower leagues is tidy, we appear to have replaced quality with quantity and in doing so, he's created a selection headache for himself each game.i suspect he doesn't know himself what his settled side looks like.

Onwards and upwards but I'm not jumping on the saviour bandwagon just yet.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 12:08 - Aug 12 with 3464 viewsreusersfreekicks

Just revisionist clap trap really, to such an extent that i think you must be trolling. 'Building a team and developing the youngster.' Come on get real. No pattern of play, hardly any movement, it had become painful to watch. Sometimes in live you have to take a risk and I for one am delighted that we have.
You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 12:11 - Aug 12 with 3455 viewsbluejacko

You’re a Norwich fan... please go away (n/t) on 08:20 - Aug 12 by HoofballFanboy

Lol this is the most irrelevant “my dad is bigger than your dad” comment that I’ve ever seen! The only response I have for you is congratulations on being older than me!

As you say most irrelevant but I didn’t bring it up first did I? Now youngster go and play with your toys and leave the adults alone.
Mick we miss you already on 12:25 - Aug 12 with 3413 viewsBenters2

Balls.
Mick we miss you already on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 3408 viewswkj

we shall see what Mick does for Derby in January

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024