Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46260 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:02 - Aug 14 with 1452 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:42 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

If?? You have seen this and remember his previous efforts? We even linked the same copy and paste from his other forum where he was posting the same stuff last time.

I'm certainly not a fan boy of the LDs and have even supported some of Corbyn's policies on here multiple times.

I mostly post about football on a football forum though. I don't tend to join one (twice now for ZR) to post a Momentum driven agenda and nothing else.

But i'm been 'destroyed' according to Dolly, so i'd better go catch my train. I hope there is a seat...

"If?? You have seen this and remember his previous efforts? We even linked the same copy and paste from his other forum where he was posting the same stuff last time."

Are you talking about me here?

I really don't know what you're referring to. What other forum?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:04 - Aug 14 with 1442 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:53 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Elected leaders of countries meet all sorts of unsavoury politicians. What they tend to do, in the name of peace, is to meet with both sides involved in any conflict.

Corbyn has a history of only ever meeting one side. The side he supports.

Unless you can find a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups.

I'm sure you can link both pretty quickly can't you?

You didn't address the point again ... do you see how "Cameron welcomes man who funded Munich massacre to Number 10" is a deeply disingenuous insinuation despite being in this case 100% factually correct?

I just want to be sure you actually know how words and ideas work. And have the ability to step back for just a single moment.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:07 - Aug 14 with 1425 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:13 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

He's actually a lot better than most. Posters or Momentum plants.

People just don't like what he's saying.

I wonder what his views on homeowners ruining the labour party?
I see The Maximum Leader on 12:07 - Aug 14 with 1424 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:13 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

He's actually a lot better than most. Posters or Momentum plants.

People just don't like what he's saying.

Rather than deal with the facts they try to discredit him.

Much like Corbyn actually.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:08 - Aug 14 with 1421 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:07 - Aug 14 by imsureazzure

I wonder what his views on homeowners ruining the labour party?

Haha! Poor even by your standards.

The Labour party ruined the Labour party.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:09 - Aug 14 with 1402 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:55 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

What? How am I supposed to reword my own sentence in somebody else's words?

As I said, I've tried to point out to you the actual reasons he was there but you're not prepared to listen to anything other than that he was there to pay tribute to terrorists who killed innocent civilians.

For anyone that hasn't read the article and has the ability to interpret something that's been presented to them outside of the Glassers fact-less paradigm, see if you think the below is Jeremy Corbyn documenting that he was present to pay tribute to terrorists:

"October 1 is a poignant day in Palestinian history and is commemorated in Tunisia. This year was no exception as a group of us gathered at the hillside cemetery overlooking the villages and walked down to the town and the beautiful blue Mediterranean where in 1986, Israeli jets screamed in to bomb the relocated headquarters of the Palestine Liberation Organisation, causing many deaths.

The offices and buildings were destroyed and once again Palestinians, in exile, became the victims.

The PLO had relocated after the massacres at Sabra and Shatilla in 1982 when Israeli troops oversaw massacres by Phalangist militias at the huge refugee camps in Lebanon, home to Palestinians driven from their homes in 1948.

After wreaths were laid at the graves of those who died on that day and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991, we moved to the poignant statue in the main avenue of the coastal town of Ben Arous, which was festooned with Palestinian and Tunisian flags."

"and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991"

So who was killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991? Nobody, as far as we know. Corbyn did however change that date to 1992 in his statement yesterday. Mossad assassinated Atef Bseiso, a PLO terrorist they believe played a role in the Munich Olympic massacre, in Paris in 1992.

Now here is the memorial to the those killed in the 1985 bombing.

Corbyn, when holding the wreath is nowhere near this memorial. The memorial is nowhere near the area with the canopy where Corbyn is photographed several times. Both holding the wreath and joining in prayers.

The graves belong to Atef Bseiso, Hayel Abdel-Hamid, Salah Khalaf andFakhri al Omari.

That canopy structure is where Corbyn was standing when he was holding the wreath

and the grave behind the stone plaque is where the wreath ends up, with Corbyn standing by

Again, there is not one photograph of Corbyn holding a wreath by the monument to those killed in 1985

only photographs of him holding the wreath by the graves of terrorists, which is where the wreath ends up.

Please link me just one photo of him holding a wreath ny the monument to those killed in 1985.

edit. Are you still about Zed or have to gone back to Momentum HQ to get the latest instructions?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:30]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:10 - Aug 14 with 1409 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:08 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

Haha! Poor even by your standards.

The Labour party ruined the Labour party.

Not the middle class then? Are you distancing yourself from that one?
I see The Maximum Leader on 12:12 - Aug 14 with 1382 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:07 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Rather than deal with the facts they try to discredit him.

Much like Corbyn actually.

Speaking of dealing with facts are you going to address the three links in this reply to you?

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 11:21
You probably won't read any of this because it doesn't suit you narrative, however....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1028325785889894401.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/hughster/status/1028643320732508160

https://medium.com/@anyabike/corbyns-open-secret-22a70fa03254

So here is a bite size version for you

https://youtu.be/yCGjiWm7KB8

Corbyn said “a wreath was indeed laid” for “some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992” and added in response to a question: “I was present at that wreath-laying, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.”

He's holding the fcukin wreath

https://www.vosizneias.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/NINTCHDBPICT0004259960422-512x382.jpg

edit. If on the off chance you did bother to read the three links I would be very grateful for a paragraph by paragraph critique of what points made you disagree with.

Edit . We'll just call it a swerve then.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:28]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:12 - Aug 14 with 1394 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:10 - Aug 14 by imsureazzure

Not the middle class then? Are you distancing yourself from that one?

Eh? Stop trying to twist the words. We both know what I said.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:14 - Aug 14 with 1365 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:00 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

I still don't really get the huge distinction you're trying to make. There are a lot of people on here who rarely if ever post about football (lowhouse or ullaa for example) but I don't see a problem with that in itself. Maybe talking about a game or second-guessing the manager for the next game bores them?

I think the only reason you're looking destroyed is because you can't seem to handle Zed.

Still waiting for you to link a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups Darth.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:17 - Aug 14 with 1358 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:12 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

Eh? Stop trying to twist the words. We both know what I said.

'Utterly failing to see how his New Labour gave up any semblance of a point when it blindly embraced the market and the middle class.'

'For me, middle class is owning your own property and having disposable income on top to spend and save. So in other words a decent/good level of comfort and security'

Happy with the statements above?
I see The Maximum Leader on 12:20 - Aug 14 with 1344 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:14 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Still waiting for you to link a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups Darth.

I'm sure we've done this before and I think it's even addressed in this thread IIRC. He is an advocate for the "little guy", rightly or wrongly. But we can take that again separately rather than going down your little diversion.

Why can't you just address my point about the use of words on its own merits?

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:21 - Aug 14 with 1327 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:20 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

I'm sure we've done this before and I think it's even addressed in this thread IIRC. He is an advocate for the "little guy", rightly or wrongly. But we can take that again separately rather than going down your little diversion.

Why can't you just address my point about the use of words on its own merits?

I addressed your point.

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 11:53
Elected leaders of countries meet all sorts of unsavoury politicians. What they tend to do, in the name of peace, is to meet with both sides involved in any conflict.

Unless you can find a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups.

I't like saying "well John Major met the IRA"

Yes. And he met members of the loyalist paramilitaries as the British Prime Minister trying to negotiate a peace process. There is no record of John Major attending an IRA event and standing for a minute's silence for IRA members killed whilst trying to blow up a Police station. There is no record of John Major staying after that minute's silence that he is always happy to honour those who died fighting for a united Ireland.

Just as there is no record of David Cameron laying a wreath in honour of Palestinian terrorists who conspired with German Neo Nazis to castrate and murder 11 innocent Olympians.

You can try and spin it as much as you want DK. Maybe you have said it so many times you actually believe it.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:27]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:23 - Aug 14 with 1329 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:17 - Aug 14 by imsureazzure

'Utterly failing to see how his New Labour gave up any semblance of a point when it blindly embraced the market and the middle class.'

'For me, middle class is owning your own property and having disposable income on top to spend and save. So in other words a decent/good level of comfort and security'

Happy with the statements above?

You've missed the context but that's par for the course with you.

Try and think about what I was saying in the context of abandoning or at least no longer prioritising social democratic values.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:27 - Aug 14 with 1311 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:21 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I addressed your point.

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 11:53

I't like saying "well John Major met the IRA"

Yes. And he met members of the loyalist paramilitaries as the British Prime Minister trying to negotiate a peace process. There is no record of John Major attending an IRA event and standing for a minute's silence for IRA members killed whilst trying to blow up a Police station. There is no record of John Major staying after that minute's silence that he is always happy to honour those who died fighting for a united Ireland.

Just as there is no record of David Cameron laying a wreath in honour of Palestinian terrorists who conspired with German Neo Nazis to castrate and murder 11 innocent Olympians.

You can try and spin it as much as you want DK. Maybe you have said it so many times you actually believe it.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:27]

Feck me.

No, you "addressed my point" by talking about something else. My point was specifically about the use of words and facts — and how easily they can be abused to project an "alternative truth".

But again you know all this which is why you're avoiding it.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:32 - Aug 14 with 1272 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:09 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

"and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991"

So who was killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991? Nobody, as far as we know. Corbyn did however change that date to 1992 in his statement yesterday. Mossad assassinated Atef Bseiso, a PLO terrorist they believe played a role in the Munich Olympic massacre, in Paris in 1992.

Now here is the memorial to the those killed in the 1985 bombing.

Corbyn, when holding the wreath is nowhere near this memorial. The memorial is nowhere near the area with the canopy where Corbyn is photographed several times. Both holding the wreath and joining in prayers.

The graves belong to Atef Bseiso, Hayel Abdel-Hamid, Salah Khalaf andFakhri al Omari.

That canopy structure is where Corbyn was standing when he was holding the wreath

and the grave behind the stone plaque is where the wreath ends up, with Corbyn standing by

Again, there is not one photograph of Corbyn holding a wreath by the monument to those killed in 1985

only photographs of him holding the wreath by the graves of terrorists, which is where the wreath ends up.

Please link me just one photo of him holding a wreath ny the monument to those killed in 1985.

edit. Are you still about Zed or have to gone back to Momentum HQ to get the latest instructions?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:30]

I think this whole time I've assumed that you realised this cemetery doesn't actually house graves for any of the terrorists that committed the crimes in Munich. Judging by this post, I should have known better.

The names you mention didn't commit the crimes, even if the Daily Mail picture you've shared does have one of the Munich killers in an insert. Typical of them, but you can do better.

Atef Bseiso was a PLO contact of the CIA and Israeli government. Although he was murdered in 1992, it's widely believed amongst Palestinians that he was murdered by another Palestinian faction due to his talks with Israel/USA in the pursuit of a peaceful resolution.

Salah Khalaf was killed in Tunisia, not connected to the 'Mossad killings'. There have been accusations from Israel that he was involved in Munich in some way or another. Nothing has ever actually been been proved.

Plus, Corbyn didn't lay a wreath beside the grave of Bseiso or Khalaf. The wreath was brought to the cemetery by delegates of the Tunisian president to pay respect to the victims of the 1985 Israeli bombing.

The people alongside Corbyn in the picture are high ranking Palestinian Authority officials from Ramallah. The Labour Friends of Israel visited their headquarters in Ramallah when in Israel recently.

Why are you putting so much energy into this?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:33 - Aug 14 with 1269 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:21 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

You probably won't read any of this because it doesn't suit you narrative, however....

Corbyn said “a wreath was indeed laid” for “some of those who were killed in Paris in 1992” and added in response to a question: “I was present at that wreath-laying, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.”

edit. If on the off chance you did bother to read the three links I would be very grateful for a paragraph by paragraph critique of what points made you disagree with.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:31]

Why do you constantly repeat yourself? You've posted all this stuff several times now. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

I've looked through it (on one of the previous times you posted it). There is no evidence he was commemorating terrorists. Everything you have posted is supposition - disingenuous supposition.

Unless you can provide actual proof that he was commemorating terrorists (i.e. a photo of him putting the wreath on a terrorist grave or somewhere Corbyn has admitted that he commemorated them) then you might as well give it up.

All these pages and still no proof. I asked what was next after 'Corbyn's a spy' and it seems it's back to the old favourite of terrorist sympathising. Are Tory Central Office getting towards the bottom of their smear barrel?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:34 - Aug 14 with 1258 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:33 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Why do you constantly repeat yourself? You've posted all this stuff several times now. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

I've looked through it (on one of the previous times you posted it). There is no evidence he was commemorating terrorists. Everything you have posted is supposition - disingenuous supposition.

Unless you can provide actual proof that he was commemorating terrorists (i.e. a photo of him putting the wreath on a terrorist grave or somewhere Corbyn has admitted that he commemorated them) then you might as well give it up.

All these pages and still no proof. I asked what was next after 'Corbyn's a spy' and it seems it's back to the old favourite of terrorist sympathising. Are Tory Central Office getting towards the bottom of their smear barrel?

So Corbyn holding a wreath in front of the graves of terrorists and his own words in 2014 saying that he attended a ceremony for those killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991 (clarified yesterday by Corbyn as 1992) isn't proof of him commereating terrorists?

FFS.

That is like you saying you were at Portman Road, wearing a blue and white scarf whilst cheering when Ipswich scored, in no way meant you were supporting Ipswich.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:42]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 1258 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:23 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

He was here before the election under Groemhert or something similar and disappeared soon after.

His posts are clearly well written, if not partially inaccurate, but it is like he is posting from a folder of 'ammunition' depending on the slight used against Mr Corbyn and not listening or admitting when he might be wide of the mark if it doesn't' suit the line of the story.

He's very welcome but it appears a bizarre place to appear when he showed no interest in Town last time round and hasn't really this time since he reappeared.

Ad hominem.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:37 - Aug 14 with 1243 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:29 - Aug 14 by StokieBlue

Yes, a down-arrow because it’s not true (in my opinion).

I don’t however have the time or inclination to trawl through and provide sources of where he said he would deal with Putin during the annexation of Crimea. You can have a look if you like but in the end you will disregard anything that doesn’t fit the opinion you already have so it’s a pointless endeavour.

So I’ve saved us both time, I’ve voiced my disapproval, you don’t have to read the sources and can go for a nice swim or something.

Win-win.

SB
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:52]

I was actually referring to the proof that he has condemned Russian military action.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:39 - Aug 14 with 1231 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:34 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

I bet this guy gets picked too. Kicking a ball at a young immigrant's face. B@stard..

"Kicking a ball at a young immigrant's face"

ha, that's how Glassers would frame it!

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:43 - Aug 14 with 1220 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:37 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

Destroyed me? It's a football forum, I think i'll survive even if he had grandad.

He's a kid writing on a football forum about whether a wreath was laid or not. Even Corbyn isn't sure if he did it or not by using the words "i don't think I was involved"

Half of the things he posted aren't accurate in that list and he ignored the bigger issues i raised on multiple occasions.

Are we sure he isn't your other log-in? :)
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:38]

You know what I meant - destroyed your argument.

You've still avoided answering his specific points. If "Half of the things he posted aren't accurate" you'll easily be able to show this...

(And now you're suggesting he's me? Wow, you really are on the ropes)

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:51 - Aug 14 with 1192 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:45 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I wish Dolly would actually open the links I posted and put together a well thought out piece where he takes them apart paragraph by paragraph and proves they are wrong.

But that isn't going to happen anytime soon is it? Far easier to snipe like a three year old from the sidelines saying "This poster is getting destroyed" and "That poster is getting destroyed".

Wow, you gave me about 20 minutes to reply and then got all upset because I hadn't. What's it you normally say about me wanting you at my beck and call?!?

I see I've gone down from a 6 year old to a 3 year old as well now.

Playground insults and upset because I've not replied quick enough... sounds like you're a busted flush mate.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:57 - Aug 14 with 1177 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:12 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Speaking of dealing with facts are you going to address the three links in this reply to you?

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 11:21

https://youtu.be/yCGjiWm7KB8

https://www.vosizneias.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/NINTCHDBPICT0004259960422-512x382.jpg

Edit . We'll just call it a swerve then.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:28]

IF YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE, I'VE REPLIED!

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:58 - Aug 14 with 1170 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:14 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Still waiting for you to show a photograph of him laying a wreath on a terrorist grave.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024