Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46247 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:17 - Aug 14 with 1563 viewsvapour_trail

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:14 - Aug 14 by Clapham_Junction

What do you think he's doing here in 2013?

http://archive.islingtontribune.com/news/2013/nov/remembrance-day-veterans-frien

Dare say that cost a fair bob. It’s good that we all pay our taxes so that we can remember soldiers who served dear old blighty.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:23 - Aug 14 with 1530 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:47 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

You are a proven liar. You accused J2, SB and then me of calling you an antisesmite. You even said what thread it was on.

I linked the thread and there is no such accusation against you by any of us. Therefore you are a liar. Until you admit to that then there is nothing more to be said.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 15:48]

Coward

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1499 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:23 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

Coward

I’ll let others decide that. But here is the thing Zedders. I have been robust in my views regarding the Jezziah and the wreath laying. I am certainly not afraid to continuing discussing the issue with you in a civil and mature manner (although I think everyone is bored to tears of it now).

But we have a slight problem. Last night you accused not only me, but J2 and Stoke of calling you an anti semite. You the repeated the claim against me earlier today. You then named the thread that I was supposed to have done this on.

Now I have linked this thread zedders and you have been proven to be a compete and utter liar. There was no accusation made against you by any of us.

But in the interests of Détente, I am prepared to give you an opportunity to admit you were telling porkies so that we can move on to the next stage of our discussion.

I’m sure you aren’t too cowardly to admit being rather economical with the truth are you?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 16:50]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:02 - Aug 14 with 1438 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:37 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I’ll let others decide that. But here is the thing Zedders. I have been robust in my views regarding the Jezziah and the wreath laying. I am certainly not afraid to continuing discussing the issue with you in a civil and mature manner (although I think everyone is bored to tears of it now).

But we have a slight problem. Last night you accused not only me, but J2 and Stoke of calling you an anti semite. You the repeated the claim against me earlier today. You then named the thread that I was supposed to have done this on.

Now I have linked this thread zedders and you have been proven to be a compete and utter liar. There was no accusation made against you by any of us.

But in the interests of Détente, I am prepared to give you an opportunity to admit you were telling porkies so that we can move on to the next stage of our discussion.

I’m sure you aren’t too cowardly to admit being rather economical with the truth are you?

You know what? I think I’ll leave it at your remark of “no more needs to be said”. It’s pretty clear from the last couple of pages why you actually feel like nothing more needs to be said. I hope you feel like you’ve learnt something after dedicating so much time and effort to it in the last 24hrs?

With regards to the antisemitism thing, I don’t now think all three of you did say it. I got confused because you were all being so relentless. I mentioned that someone had said it to me and it was actually you and not the other two, although SB did allude towards it. It was the post threatening reporting me to GnasherJew as I keep trying to tell you.

Boring.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:12 - Aug 14 with 1440 viewsSpruceMoose

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:02 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

You know what? I think I’ll leave it at your remark of “no more needs to be said”. It’s pretty clear from the last couple of pages why you actually feel like nothing more needs to be said. I hope you feel like you’ve learnt something after dedicating so much time and effort to it in the last 24hrs?

With regards to the antisemitism thing, I don’t now think all three of you did say it. I got confused because you were all being so relentless. I mentioned that someone had said it to me and it was actually you and not the other two, although SB did allude towards it. It was the post threatening reporting me to GnasherJew as I keep trying to tell you.

Boring.

I agree with your last bit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:27 - Aug 14 with 1419 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:51 - Aug 14 by StokieBlue

No down-vote from me, it's just a very silly postulated equivalence as you well know :).

SB

Cheers for giving me the giggles after work Stokie........if only I knew what 'postulated equivalence' was I would probably agree with you!
I'm not the Messiah I'm just a very naughty boy!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:29 - Aug 14 with 1416 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:59 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-muni

"Jeremy Corbyn has said he was present but not involved at a wreath-laying for individuals behind the group that carried out the Munich Olympic massacre, a partial admission that has led to a row with Israel’s prime minister".

....are you doing this for your family too!

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:33 - Aug 14 with 1412 viewsBenters2

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:23 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

Coward

Bully
Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 1393 viewsStokieBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:02 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

Boring.

What are you talking about?

I didn't allude to anything and I would like you to stop saying I did unless you have some pretty strong evidence. I thought smears were the method of the right? That's certainly what you'd have us believe but your actions aren't supporting it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:48 - Aug 14 with 1372 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:33 - Aug 14 by Benters2

Bully

Bullying him with facts eh

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:57 - Aug 14 with 1378 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:56 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Here is that thread.

A Corbyn led Government poses 'existential threat' to the Jewish communities by ElderGrizzly 26 Jul 2018 7:39
Hugely powerful statement this morning and I wonder how this is spun to be a Chuka plot.....

https://twitter.com/marcusdysch/status/1022182896805834752?s=21

You joined the thread on page 4 and my first interaction with you was with regards to Billy Bragg. Our interaction seemed reasonably civil. Although you got a little silly with your accusations against Luciana Berger.

I'm now on page seven and things seem to be fairly civil again.

One page 8 I asked you a series of questions which you didn't have the time to answer as you were going out and we wished each other a good weekend.

You made no further contribution to the thread.

So you have completely made up a pack of utter lies about J2, Stokie and now me. This doesn't reflect well on anything you have posted on here.

Another name change may be in order.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 13:59]

You definitely threatened me with Dennis the Menaces Jewish dog!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:10]

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:59 - Aug 14 with 1372 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:57 - Aug 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

You definitely threatened me with Dennis the Menaces Jewish dog!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:10]

I said to you that if you reserve the right to say anything anti semitic then I reserve the right to pass it on to #GnasheJew.

Why on earth would you want to say anything anti semitic though?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:00]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:02 - Aug 14 with 1363 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:06 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Salah-Khalaf

"Khalaf (by then using the nom de guerre AbÅ« Ê¿Iyāḍ) reportedly organized a group known as Black September, which conducted terrorist operations in Jordan and elsewhere. He was thought to have orchestrated a number of the group’s actions, including the killing of 11 Israelis at the 1972 Olympic Summer Games in Munich, West Germany"

Now until you are prepared to address the lies you have posted about J2, SB and I then I c an't be bothered to answer anything you post.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 14:08]

"......he was thought to......"
Judge jury, executioner !

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:08 - Aug 14 with 1355 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:37 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

You've been well and truely caught out today (again) haven't you dear boy! Maybe you should stick him on the naughty step!

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:11 - Aug 14 with 1350 viewsgiant_stow

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:02 - Aug 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

"......he was thought to......"
Judge jury, executioner !

Just so I'm clear, is this the crux of Zed and GB's sub-debate about whether there were terrorists buried there? ie that the people who are thought to have done Munich were never tried?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:12 - Aug 14 with 1348 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:59 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I said to you that if you reserve the right to say anything anti semitic then I reserve the right to pass it on to #GnasheJew.

Well that would depend on examples within definitions wouldn't it?

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:14 - Aug 14 with 1339 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:08 - Aug 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

You've been well and truely caught out today (again) haven't you dear boy! Maybe you should stick him on the naughty step!

What exactly have I been caught out on Banksy?

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:15 - Aug 14 with 1339 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:11 - Aug 14 by giant_stow

Just so I'm clear, is this the crux of Zed and GB's sub-debate about whether there were terrorists buried there? ie that the people who are thought to have done Munich were never tried?

I think they were all shot at the time........I think it's that Glassers wont accept that none of them are buried there! (But don't hold me to it.....some of us have been slaving!)

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:16 - Aug 14 with 1336 viewsGlasgowBlue

Two members of Black September are buried there. Including the founder and planner of the Munich massacre.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:17 - Aug 14 with 1331 viewsgiant_stow

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:15 - Aug 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think they were all shot at the time........I think it's that Glassers wont accept that none of them are buried there! (But don't hold me to it.....some of us have been slaving!)

ta

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:17 - Aug 14 with 1327 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:15 - Aug 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

A terror attack like the Munich massacre isn't limited to the foot soldiers who carried it out.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 1327 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seems like it's a yes then!

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 1326 viewsgiant_stow

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:16 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Two members of Black September are buried there. Including the founder and planner of the Munich massacre.

ok, but zed says oitherwise (correct zed?)

Sorry, just a bit confused why you're getting called a racist!

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 1324 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 17:59 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Why would you say that to him, if not to insinuate that he is antisemitic?

It's pretty obvious what you were getting at.

And you're only banging on about this to SWERVE the uncomfortable truth coming your way, that there are no terrorists buried at that cemetery.

Oh dear.

So who fabricated all this, the Daily Fail you so eagerly linked to, or Tory Central Office?

CemetaryGate has more holes in it than SpyGate.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:20 - Aug 14 with 1316 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:17 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

A terror attack like the Munich massacre isn't limited to the foot soldiers who carried it out.

HERE WE GO, PLOT TWIST!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024