Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46239 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:48 - Aug 16 with 1882 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:00 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

you say: "They probably were trying to dismiss it at first because they knew how it would be used by the Tories. That was an error in judgement IMO."

and now you're back to denying it happened.

are you ok?

Can you read?

Where have Labour admitted JC laid a wreath on the grave of a terrorist?

I'm done with this nonsense. You are worth even less of my time than your organ grinder Glassers.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:56 - Aug 16 with 1851 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:48 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Can you read?

I'm done with this nonsense. You are worth even less of my time than your organ grinder Glassers.

no one now is denying that he laid a wreath on the grave in question. some people have decided therefore that the only excuse left open to them is to say that the plo men buried there weren't terrorists.

why was it an 'error of judgement' to lay a wreath on a grave not occupied by a terrorist? why would the press have a field day with him doing that?

i think you're probably right to step back from the discussion at this point.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:57 - Aug 16 with 1836 viewsZedRodgers

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:03 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Holding the wreath

Placing the wreath on the grave

Joining in prayers by the graves

Looking at the wreath on the grave.

Corbyn has already admitted that he laid the wreath ffs.

The plaque at the front of the grave reads:

In memory of the "three martyrs" who were killed on Monday January 14 1991.

Who were killed on Monday January 14 1991? Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari. All three believed to be Black September operatives.

The fourth grave, slightly raised from the others belongs to Atef Bseiso, another person believed to have belonged to Black September.

None of this is now being disputed Dolly. The only issue is whether you believe that the 4 people mentioned above were Black September operatives.

As for him standing next to Al Teher? Corbyn should have been nowhere near anyone from an active terrorist organisation proscribed by the EU.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:05]

aLl ThReE aRe BeLiEvEd tO Be BlAcK sEpTeMbEr OpErAtIvEs

With regards to al-Taher, of course there are going to be people like him invited to a conference by the PA aimed to bring together different Palestinian factions in the hope of a peaceful resolution. It's key that the he represents the political bureau of the PFLP (which always distances itself from the actions of it's violent fringe) and that the attack on the Jerusalem synagogue took place after this conference. How dare you not predict the future Jeremy. To call al-Taher a mastermind of the attack is brainless. Interesting how you never mentioned any of this before- Were you just hitting refresh on the Daily Mail homepage until they gave you a new lead?

If you're going to turn the issue back into people he's stood near, then I think you need to ask yourself whether your real concern is 'standing up to terrorism' or that you just have an unhealthy obsession with Corbyn. I would imagine at some point during the conference, tory peer Lord Sheikh and liberal peer Lord Sudbury would have been standing near al-Taher.

Sometimes the best of people will stand near war criminals.

Thatcher met the Taliban, I don't accuse her of supporting 9/11.

This is of course besides the point. The comparison to who other people have stood near is ridiculous and pointless, much like your argument.

No, not at the moment

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:59 - Aug 16 with 1855 viewsDarth_Koont

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:47 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

To double up a reply to you and DK......

I know neither of you agree with 2 party system we effectively have.

Personally, I'm not that anti it, it is what it is and we are where we are and nothing will change.

I've been a floating voter, I am basically socially centre left and economically centre right (New Labour?). I've voted for the Conservatives when I was younger, then Lib Dems, voted for the Tories when Ben Gummer was local MP as thought he was a good local MP, then was a member of the LDs and actually voted for Corbyn's Labour in 2017 which was more a vote against the Tories.

But I feel he has let me down as a voter, and the country down as an opposition - some of the smears have been ridiculous, but others have been just. And we are now in a position where the Tories are driving us over the cliff edge with Brexit and Corbyn's Labour are sticking more petrol in the car. He is p155ing about and unable to square off this anti-semitism debate due to his history whilst the country is in need of an opposition.

I don't mean to sound flippant (and sorry GB) but the anti-semite thing isn't something that effects or really even bothers me too much - but the fact that they are spending so much time in-fighting about it and he can't just do the very simple thing to end it has wound me up beyond belief. We are getting a dreadful Brexit because he can't, or won't lay a glove on May who is utterly hopeless and in bed with the DUP.

The 2 parties are in an absolute state at the moment, and whilst they are both self inflicted, I can't understand why Labour can't just end it and group together. The Tories is self inflicted because the EU question divides them so idealogically, Labour are self inflicted because they are just messing around with stuff that isn't important to 90% of the population.

Doesn't explain everything, but Corbyn needs to go, he is toxic.

Not sure how that's a reply to me TBH.

I think having a discussion about his failings as a leader is fine but here I'm more worried about a pervasive abuse of truth to discredit political opposition. The propaganda and narrative-weaving is reaching epidemic proportions. You can equally argue that these tactics are disrupting opposition and deflecting from more pressing and real issues.

Pronouns: He/Him

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:00 - Aug 16 with 1845 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:48 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Can you read?

JC's own words "A wreath was indeed laid by some of those who attended the conference for those who were killed in Paris in 1992 I was present when it was laid".

Atef Bsesio was assasinated by Mossad in Paris in 1992. He then clarified that it was actualy 1991

The 4 graves belong to Atef Bsesio, Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari. The latter three were killed in 1991.

So the only debate now is whether you consider Atef Bsesio, Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari were members of Black September. The thread that both Joe and I linked contain numerous sources confirming that they were.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:07 - Aug 16 with 1834 viewsBrixtonBlue

Personally, I'm not that anti it, it is what it is and we are where we are and nothing will change.

I've been a floating voter, I am basically socially centre left and economically centre right (New Labour?). I've voted for the Conservatives when I was younger, then Lib Dems, voted for the Tories when Ben Gummer was local MP as thought he was a good local MP, then was a member of the LDs and actually voted for Corbyn's Labour in 2017 which was more a vote against the Tories.

But I feel he has let me down as a voter, and the country down as an opposition - some of the smears have been ridiculous, but others have been just. And we are now in a position where the Tories are driving us over the cliff edge with Brexit and Corbyn's Labour are sticking more petrol in the car. He is p155ing about and unable to square off this anti-semitism debate due to his history whilst the country is in need of an opposition.

I don't mean to sound flippant (and sorry GB) but the anti-semite thing isn't something that effects or really even bothers me too much - but the fact that they are spending so much time in-fighting about it and he can't just do the very simple thing to end it has wound me up beyond belief. We are getting a dreadful Brexit because he can't, or won't lay a glove on May who is utterly hopeless and in bed with the DUP.

The 2 parties are in an absolute state at the moment, and whilst they are both self inflicted, I can't understand why Labour can't just end it and group together. The Tories is self inflicted because the EU question divides them so idealogically, Labour are self inflicted because they are just messing around with stuff that isn't important to 90% of the population.

I agree with a lot of what you say there, but not the last line. Corbyn is the one who's brought the party forward to challenge. They got so close at the General Election when no-one thought they'd have a hope in hell.

The real issue (apart from the Tory and right-wing press smear tactics) is those in Labour constantly undermining him. He could get on with attacking the Tories if there was less of that.

BTW, I'm glad you admit there is a smear campaign. Doesn't that fact make you question things like 'cemeterygate'? There's so many red flags... one example is when Glassers describes Corbyn as standing shoulder to shoulder with a terrorist. The bloke is actually standing behind Corbyn, in a large group, in a public place.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:15 - Aug 16 with 1809 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:56 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

no one now is denying that he laid a wreath on the grave in question. some people have decided therefore that the only excuse left open to them is to say that the plo men buried there weren't terrorists.

why was it an 'error of judgement' to lay a wreath on a grave not occupied by a terrorist? why would the press have a field day with him doing that?

i think you're probably right to step back from the discussion at this point.

"why was it an 'error of judgement' to lay a wreath on a grave not occupied by a terrorist? why would the press have a field day with him doing that?"

They're suggesting he *is* a terrorist, and with not enough proof either way, leaving the public to decide.

It's how a smear campaign works.

But you knew this already.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:20 - Aug 16 with 1782 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:15 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

"why was it an 'error of judgement' to lay a wreath on a grave not occupied by a terrorist? why would the press have a field day with him doing that?"

They're suggesting he *is* a terrorist, and with not enough proof either way, leaving the public to decide.

so what about the view from fatah that i posted. they think he was a member of black september?

what i don't think you can deny is that, right or wrong, a large part of the international community have considered him a terrorist for a very long time. if you think it is an unfounded accusation, though others have posted evidence here, then it certainly isn't an accusation that has been made up because of corbyn.

do you think corbyn knew of the accusations against bseiso when he laid the wreath and that he had already reached the conclusion that the accusations were wrong? why didn't he come out and say that?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:22 - Aug 16 with 1763 viewsZedRodgers

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:00 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

JC's own words "A wreath was indeed laid by some of those who attended the conference for those who were killed in Paris in 1992 I was present when it was laid".

Atef Bsesio was assasinated by Mossad in Paris in 1992. He then clarified that it was actualy 1991

The 4 graves belong to Atef Bsesio, Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari. The latter three were killed in 1991.

So the only debate now is whether you consider Atef Bsesio, Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari were members of Black September. The thread that both Joe and I linked contain numerous sources confirming that they were.

cOnTaInEd NuMeRoUs SoUrCeS CoNfIrMiNg ThAt ThEy WeRe

You don't even have any evidence that Bseiso was assassinated by Mossad.

Even if the 'only debate' now is whether they were members of Black September, there is no conclusive evidence either way. So stop calling them terrorists and give up. To call anyone of an Arabic background a terrorist without conclusive evidence is racist.

No, not at the moment

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:24 - Aug 16 with 1768 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:15 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Are you suggesting that people from all over the world have been smearing him since 1972 on the off chance that one day Jeremy Corbyn would lay a wreath on his grave?

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:24 - Aug 16 with 1759 viewsjaykay

did you see the evidence of what you were asking for , which i supplied. or you only see what you want to see

(the ali punch)
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 11:25]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:30 - Aug 16 with 1764 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:24 - Aug 16 by jaykay

did you see the evidence of what you were asking for , which i supplied. or you only see what you want to see

(the ali punch)
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 11:25]

I didn't need to see it.

If I see someone swinging a punch at someone, and then a photo a second later of them laying on the floor with the puncher over the top of them I'll put two and two together.

Similarly if I see someone holding a wreath, then holding the wreath over a grave, and then said wreath on the grave then I'm also happy to put two and two together

What is your point Guv'nor?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:33 - Aug 16 with 1747 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:07 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

I agree with a lot of what you say there, but not the last line. Corbyn is the one who's brought the party forward to challenge. They got so close at the General Election when no-one thought they'd have a hope in hell.

The real issue (apart from the Tory and right-wing press smear tactics) is those in Labour constantly undermining him. He could get on with attacking the Tories if there was less of that.

BTW, I'm glad you admit there is a smear campaign. Doesn't that fact make you question things like 'cemeterygate'? There's so many red flags... one example is when Glassers describes Corbyn as standing shoulder to shoulder with a terrorist. The bloke is actually standing behind Corbyn, in a large group, in a public place.

They got close, but things have changed now. Shrewsbury got close to getting promoted and they are now bottom of the league. Things change, and need to adapt. Corbyn's failings have been shown more obviously since the election. He gave it a good go, I voted for Labour even, but it's done now and so is he.

I don't see as many red flags as you with this cemetery, especially now everyone has admitted where he laid the wreath (Despite the previous denials and goalpost moves). But you seem so entrenched in this Corbyn view that everything is seen as a smear, that he's never done anything dodgy and that that he can do no wrong. I felt the spy thing was a silly smear, whereas this is just.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:51 - Aug 16 with 1706 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:33 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

They got close, but things have changed now. Shrewsbury got close to getting promoted and they are now bottom of the league. Things change, and need to adapt. Corbyn's failings have been shown more obviously since the election. He gave it a good go, I voted for Labour even, but it's done now and so is he.

I don't see as many red flags as you with this cemetery, especially now everyone has admitted where he laid the wreath (Despite the previous denials and goalpost moves). But you seem so entrenched in this Corbyn view that everything is seen as a smear, that he's never done anything dodgy and that that he can do no wrong. I felt the spy thing was a silly smear, whereas this is just.

Again this little smear at me pops out - Dolly thinks Corbyn can do no wrong.

I have already posted several times that i disagree with him on Europe. I'm a firm remainer.

Doesn't matter how many times I say that though. The idea is out there that I support him on everything. That's how smears work.

Re your 1st para, sadly you might be right. We shall see. If he has been defeated, what a terrible shame that it was on personality and not policies.

As I've said (again several times) - how often do you see Glassers, Lowhouse and the like post about Corbyn's policies? Hardly ever.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:52 - Aug 16 with 1686 viewsZedRodgers

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:33 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

When you say 'whereas this is just', do you mean that he did lay a wreath for terrorists?

I think the biggest goalpost move was from the OP article claiming Corbyn laid a wreath for the Munich massacre terrorists, to not being able to evidence whether anyone buried there had any connection to the group which claimed responsibility for it.

I may have made various points along the way, but usually in response to GlasgowBlue's latest Daily Mail except. I'm not the one trying to prove anyone's a terrorist after all.

You're welcome to your mistrust of Corbyn and I'm aware that he has a number of policies and previous actions that some people could be uncomfortable with depending on their circumstances, but personally I can't see anything in your previous couple of posts that explains your rationale behind this.

No, not at the moment

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 12:18 - Aug 16 with 1657 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:22 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

cOnTaInEd NuMeRoUs SoUrCeS CoNfIrMiNg ThAt ThEy WeRe

You don't even have any evidence that Bseiso was assassinated by Mossad.

Even if the 'only debate' now is whether they were members of Black September, there is no conclusive evidence either way. So stop calling them terrorists and give up. To call anyone of an Arabic background a terrorist without conclusive evidence is racist.

"there is no conclusive evidence either way" and again the line starts to shift. from no evidence to no conclusive evidence.

have you found anything credible and solid to debunk fatah's line?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 12:48 - Aug 16 with 1604 viewsjaykay

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:30 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

I didn't need to see it.

If I see someone swinging a punch at someone, and then a photo a second later of them laying on the floor with the puncher over the top of them I'll put two and two together.

Similarly if I see someone holding a wreath, then holding the wreath over a grave, and then said wreath on the grave then I'm also happy to put two and two together

What is your point Guv'nor?

Where is the evidence Muhammed Ali actually knocked out Sonny Liston? Not here, because no evidence of him actually landing the punch

oh i thought you asked for evidence ,sorry i miss read that.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 12:54 - Aug 16 with 1590 viewsZedRodgers

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 12:18 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

"there is no conclusive evidence either way" and again the line starts to shift. from no evidence to no conclusive evidence.

have you found anything credible and solid to debunk fatah's line?

You fool. There is no conclusive evidence either way. You are choosing to refer to speculation as evidence and it is therefore inconclusive. It's clear to any normal person that the sources and direct CIA/Mossad quotations I've provided would probably be considered more concrete than anything you've trawled Google for.

By 'Fatah's line' you mean the palwatch article which has a screenshot of a Facebook post in Arabic. Palwatch are considered extremely biased and are not respected by western press or governments as you tried to claim earlier. In Arabic, the word 'Munich' is ميونيخ and the words 'Black September' are أيلول الأسود - These do not appear in the translation of the FB post despite palwatch claiming that they do.

Plus, this is Fatah's official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialfateh1965/community/?ref=page_internal

The palwatch article has a screenshot of a post from a different Facebook page.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 1548 viewsSpruceMoose

Pages 10, 15 and 20 of this thread all look identical. You're going round in circles. Someone say something ban worthy please, and end this madness!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 13:57 - Aug 16 with 1519 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 12:54 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

You fool. There is no conclusive evidence either way. You are choosing to refer to speculation as evidence and it is therefore inconclusive. It's clear to any normal person that the sources and direct CIA/Mossad quotations I've provided would probably be considered more concrete than anything you've trawled Google for.

By 'Fatah's line' you mean the palwatch article which has a screenshot of a Facebook post in Arabic. Palwatch are considered extremely biased and are not respected by western press or governments as you tried to claim earlier. In Arabic, the word 'Munich' is ميونيخ and the words 'Black September' are أيلول الأسود - These do not appear in the translation of the FB post despite palwatch claiming that they do.

Plus, this is Fatah's official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialfateh1965/community/?ref=page_internal

The palwatch article has a screenshot of a post from a different Facebook page.

the palwatch article has been there for almost 2 years - so you'll be able to find a response that debunks it. no? your gcse musings won't do i'm afraid. and pal watch is used as a credible source by the world's press. you come across as increasingly desperate.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:02 - Aug 16 with 1504 viewsZedRodgers

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 13:57 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

the palwatch article has been there for almost 2 years - so you'll be able to find a response that debunks it. no? your gcse musings won't do i'm afraid. and pal watch is used as a credible source by the world's press. you come across as increasingly desperate.

My response has debunked it. I'll debunk you in a minute.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 14:06]

No, not at the moment

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:16 - Aug 16 with 1483 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:02 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

My response has debunked it. I'll debunk you in a minute.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 14:06]

so you can't find anything, fine. even fatah considers that the guy you are trying to white wash was a member of black september. i'm happy to leave it there.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:21 - Aug 16 with 1472 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:16 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

so you can't find anything, fine. even fatah considers that the guy you are trying to white wash was a member of black september. i'm happy to leave it there.

This could all be cleared up very quickly by Jezza.

There were clearly two wreath laying ceremonies. One for the people killed in Tunisia in 1985 at which Corbyn plays a passive role, standing at the back, not taking part in laying
the wreath or the prayers that were offered afterwards.

The other ceremony is the one that is up for debate. Jezza obviously played a far more prominent role in the laying of this wreath.

Jezza wrote an article in the Morning Star shortly after returning home from Tunisia. In the article he describes wreaths being laid for the people killed in Tunisia in 1985 (photos 1 &2) and “on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991” (photos 3, 4, 5 & 6)

He did change that date to those killed in 1992.

So my questions to Mr Corbyn would be:

1. Who do you believe was killed by Mossad agents in 1991?

2. Who do you believe was killed in 1992?

3. Who do you believe the 4 graves belonged to when you laid the wreath?

4. Were you aware that you were standing next to the leader of an EU proscribed terrorist organisation when you laid the wreath?

5. Were you aware that the 4 people buried in the graves are suspected of being involved in the planning of the Munich attack which lead to the deaths of 11 Israeli Olympians?

Rather than squirm, lie and continually change his story he could put this to bed very quickly by clarifying the above.

I think that's really all I have left to say on the matter. As sprucey says, the same points are being made over and over,
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 14:40]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:30 - Aug 16 with 1451 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:43 - Aug 16 by SpruceMoose

Pages 10, 15 and 20 of this thread all look identical. You're going round in circles. Someone say something ban worthy please, and end this madness!

You've got stupid legs and you smell of blueberries.

Pronouns: He/Him

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:35 - Aug 16 with 1430 viewsZedRodgers

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:21 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

This could all be cleared up very quickly by Jezza.

There were clearly two wreath laying ceremonies. One for the people killed in Tunisia in 1985 at which Corbyn plays a passive role, standing at the back, not taking part in laying
the wreath or the prayers that were offered afterwards.

The other ceremony is the one that is up for debate. Jezza obviously played a far more prominent role in the laying of this wreath.

Jezza wrote an article in the Morning Star shortly after returning home from Tunisia. In the article he describes wreaths being laid for the people killed in Tunisia in 1985 (photos 1 &2) and “on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991” (photos 3, 4, 5 & 6)

He did change that date to those killed in 1992.

So my questions to Mr Corbyn would be:

1. Who do you believe was killed by Mossad agents in 1991?

2. Who do you believe was killed in 1992?

3. Who do you believe the 4 graves belonged to when you laid the wreath?

4. Were you aware that you were standing next to the leader of an EU proscribed terrorist organisation when you laid the wreath?

5. Were you aware that the 4 people buried in the graves are suspected of being involved in the planning of the Munich attack which lead to the deaths of 11 Israeli Olympians?

Rather than squirm, lie and continually change his story he could put this to bed very quickly by clarifying the above.

I think that's really all I have left to say on the matter. As sprucey says, the same points are being made over and over,
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 14:40]

What kind of normal person continues a debate with somebody they have on ignore?

Good excuse to continue to post things which have been addressed I suppose. That's me done. Over and out.

Cue relief from SpruceMoose etc. and a final word from Lowhouse claiming he's won.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024