Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. 17:30 - Sep 15 with 2317 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That was absolutely dreadful. One of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from Town.

I think we won about 20% of the 50/50 headers.

Coming forward, we showed nothing. Zilch. Reminiscent of the last few season away from home but just without a Waggy, Lawrence, Celina or Fraser to create something brilliant from nothing.

Defensively though, we lacked the solid look that we did under Mick. Very poor on that front.

Hurst looked clueless. Where was the subs? Too late when they came. Why was we punting aimlessly - more even than a McCarthy away game.

Without being too overdramatic, it was very very poor. We play like that many more times this season and we will absolutely be relegated. It was worse than under Mick. And I honestly mean that.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 17:32 - Sep 15 with 2260 viewsBenters2

Just heard from Mach he isnt happy!
Jesus.... on 17:36 - Sep 15 with 2170 viewsunstableblue

.... now I am worried!

Not sure Brentford are going to give us the easy game we currently need.

Have to beat Bolton; simple as.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 17:40 - Sep 15 with 2106 viewsVaughan8

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 17:40 - Sep 15 with 2106 viewspointofblue

Why are we rapidly fading, performance wise? Has Hurst changed tactics to try and grind out a result? Up to the Sheffield Wednesday defeat we seemed to be working towards something only to rip that to shreds for the Norwich game. Admittedly, I look back more fondly on the Norwich match than most Town fans do as I still feel there were shoots of what we were working towards in the game - it sounds like there was none of that today.

To put it bluntly maybe we were completely knocked for six by conceding so weakly early on and never really recovered?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jesus.... on 17:42 - Sep 15 with 2066 viewsCurrie10

Jesus.... on 17:36 - Sep 15 by unstableblue

.... now I am worried!

Never know, Blackburn beat Brentford by a high press

Scunthorpe beat QPR's ballers 3-0 the year QPR walked it.

We beat West Ham 5-1 when we were crap.

It's a weird one. You just never know.
Jesus.... on 17:48 - Sep 15 with 1981 viewsunstableblue

Jesus.... on 17:42 - Sep 15 by Currie10

Never know, Blackburn beat Brentford by a high press

Scunthorpe beat QPR's ballers 3-0 the year QPR walked it.

We beat West Ham 5-1 when we were crap.

It's a weird one. You just never know.

Agree it’s got the smell of a win under the lights at PR.

I’d take a draw and a win over Bolton now though!!

What’s funny is I got slaughtered on here for saying we won’t be able to judge Hursts team till after at least 8 games! Slaughtered. Seems many have already made their mind up!

Albeit this sounds like the first game (apart from lottery first half against Norwich) where we’ve looked truly poor. So a concern.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jesus.... on 17:59 - Sep 15 with 1870 viewspatrickswell

Jesus.... on 17:36 - Sep 15 by unstableblue

.... now I am worried!

On paper, today and Rotherham were both easy games. We lost them both. Playing as underdogs vs Brentford might help us.
I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 18:00 - Sep 15 with 1867 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 17:32 - Sep 15 by Benters2

Just heard from Mach he isnt happy!

I predicted it’s the second season after mick goes we’d be relegated.

Based on today, we will go down this year.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 18:06 - Sep 15 with 1778 viewsAce_High1

Yes but what about the important stuff - how was the hotdog/KFC?
Jesus.... on 18:10 - Sep 15 with 1733 viewsJohnny_Boy

Jesus.... on 17:59 - Sep 15 by patrickswell

On paper, today and Rotherham were both easy games. We lost them both. Playing as underdogs vs Brentford might help us.

Rotherham, granted.

But today? I don't think we were favourites.
I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 19:25 - Sep 15 with 1508 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 18:06 - Sep 15 by Ace_High1

Yes but what about the important stuff - how was the hotdog/KFC?

Didn’t have a hotdog as both me and Bluewein desperately needed a piss.

Bypassed the KFC in favour of the Indian I’m ordering for tonight.

Should be home by 11:30 rather than 1am thanks to Newcy dropping me at peterboro.

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 19:36 - Sep 15 with 1439 viewsreusersfreekicks

If you think thatvwas as bad as some of the awful defensive home performances against teams like Rotheram under MM you have a very short memory
I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 19:37 - Sep 15 with 1425 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ll give a full report tomorrow but.. on 19:36 - Sep 15 by reusersfreekicks

If you think thatvwas as bad as some of the awful defensive home performances against teams like Rotheram under MM you have a very short memory

It was worse today.

More aimless punts and we looked worse defensively than against Rotherham. But equally as unlikely to score.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024