Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster 20:41 - Sep 21 with 6140 viewsMaySixth

just wow

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 4902 viewsmo_itfc

Check out @GHodgsonSport’s Tweet:

Shocking tackle!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 4828 viewsMaySixth

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 20:59 - Sep 21 by mo_itfc

Shocking tackle!

....and Nsiala got sent off for that tackle at Sheffield Wednesday

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:22 - Sep 21 with 4728 viewsIllinoisblue

he's a git but his physical presence is something we've missed. Walters when fit can help provide the muscle.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 4707 viewssparks

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:22 - Sep 21 by Illinoisblue

he's a git but his physical presence is something we've missed. Walters when fit can help provide the muscle.

I think thats crap.

We have been less impressive with Walters. No criticism of him, but the game these days is so much about movement and athleticisim rather than brute force.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 4712 viewstextbackup

Something tells me Garner didn’t like Webster whilst here... and that was the ‘have that’ he wanted to dish out!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 4703 viewssparks

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:08 - Sep 21 by MaySixth

....and Nsiala got sent off for that tackle at Sheffield Wednesday

Im not watching. What was the outcome? Thats a red all day. And on an old team mate too? What a C unit.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 4697 viewsCoco

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 20:59 - Sep 21 by mo_itfc

Shocking tackle!

Little scrote thinks he’s hard as nails.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 4689 viewssparks

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:26 - Sep 21 by Coco

Little scrote thinks he’s hard as nails.

And yet he goes down if you belch near him.

Im glad that he is not associated with ITFC anymore.

Login to get fewer ads

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 4659 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Keane esque' style 'tackle'. Awful.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 4510 viewsDeano69

Shocking tackle!

Was he punished for that?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:59 - Sep 21 with 4505 viewsIllinoisblue

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:25 - Sep 21 by sparks

I think thats crap.

We have been less impressive with Walters. No criticism of him, but the game these days is so much about movement and athleticisim rather than brute force.

did you not see him setting up our equaliser v Norwich?

62 - 78 - 81

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 4493 viewssparks

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:59 - Sep 21 by Illinoisblue

did you not see him setting up our equaliser v Norwich?

I also saw him as a focal point for hoofing against hull.

I rate Walters, but the idea that its all about cheating and being physical is not something I buy into.

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:05 - Sep 21 with 4444 viewsIllinoisblue

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:00 - Sep 21 by sparks

I also saw him as a focal point for hoofing against hull.

I rate Walters, but the idea that its all about cheating and being physical is not something I buy into.

well, I'm not sure I or anyone else claimed it was all about being physical or a cheat. Just that we've at times lacked a physical presence.

62 - 78 - 81

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:06 - Sep 21 with 4437 viewsLord_Lucan

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:25 - Sep 21 by sparks

I think thats crap.

Are we talking about the same Jon Walters? The International player .

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:07 - Sep 21 with 4427 viewssparks

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:06 - Sep 21 by Lord_Lucan

Are we talking about the same Jon Walters? The International player .

As I say above- I rate Walters. I was one of the few back in the day who said that he would do very well with his transfer to the prem.

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:10 - Sep 21 with 4390 viewsReuser_is_God

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:26 - Sep 21 by sparks

Im not watching. What was the outcome? Thats a red all day. And on an old team mate too? What a C unit.

A yellow.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:12 - Sep 21 with 4374 viewssparks

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:10 - Sep 21 by Reuser_is_God

A yellow.

The inconsistency is so frustrating ....

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 23:05 - Sep 21 with 4138 viewstextbackup

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:26 - Sep 21 by sparks

"Mate"?
not sure about that

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 00:54 - Sep 22 with 3869 viewsBlueBadger

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:25 - Sep 21 by textbackup

Something tells me Garner didn’t like Webster whilst here... and that was the ‘have that’ he wanted to dish out!

Something tells me you're over analysing a hard tackle from a player who has a reputation for playing the game hard.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 01:42 - Sep 22 with 3835 viewstextbackup

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 00:54 - Sep 22 by BlueBadger

Something tells me you're over analysing a hard tackle from a player who has a reputation for playing the game hard.

I didn't witness Garner tackle like this when wearing a Town shirt, not once even remotely close.
then he plays against someone he knew for a year, and nails the fcker like that.
bit naïve to not consider theres some bad feeling there.
however, I couldn't give two fcks as neither player is ours. but if I had to pick a side it would be JG

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 07:53 - Sep 22 with 3582 viewshampstead_blue

Delighted to see the back of him.

Thug.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 07:56 - Sep 22 with 3567 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 21:28 - Sep 21 by sparks

And yet he goes down if you belch near him.

Im glad that he is not associated with ITFC anymore.

A Bournemouth fan moaning about diving... 😂🙈

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:20 - Sep 22 with 3489 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Joe Garner is a disgrace. So, so glad we got rid.

Poll: would you rather

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:25 - Sep 22 with 3465 viewsMullet

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 07:56 - Sep 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

A Bournemouth fan moaning about diving... 😂🙈

Who idolised Pablo........but hates cheating.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:30 - Sep 22 with 3441 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 00:54 - Sep 22 by BlueBadger

Sorry, I forgot, it's called "Championship experience". Our new recruits have got a lot to learn of the likes of Garner.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024