Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this 23:04 - Oct 2 with 4231 viewstextbackup

I wanted rid of a boring safe pair of hands, 15th place finishes had me to the point of not wanting to be in the ground, I wanted a change and I knew it would be tough. But I didn’t realise quite how tough it would be.

We look absolutely bloody clueless. Nolan is fcking sht. Knudsen thick. Chambers honestly looks empty/lost.

We have a keeper on the bench on a new contract (guessing 10-15k a week) that the manager doesn’t fancy

The young lads all on loan.

I don’t understand what the fck is going on.

I’m not going to call for his head because I wanted this change, I’m not going to pussy about and prentend anything. But Hurst is struggling so so bad.

It is a total mess.

However, league 1 and going down doesn’t bother me. As stupid as that sounds. We aren’t ever going to be a premier league team ever again, so my only hope is if we do go down we can have a laugh in league 1, maybe even a playoff final or something. We aren’t a big club, we were decent when the TV was black and white. This is what we are now

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:04 - Oct 3 with 813 viewsJohnny_Boy

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 23:15 - Oct 2 by RegencyBlue

I see no way back for us from League 1 under the Evans regime!

I'm looking at the table.

Don't you think you are being a little overly dramatic?
You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:10 - Oct 3 with 802 viewsReuser_is_God

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 23:22 - Oct 2 by J2BLUE

It was time for MM to go. It had reached its natural end.

The only solace for me is that the intellectual giants of the forum - me, Joe, Lucan, Frimley etc - all wanted Jack Ross

So did I.

I’m not sure you can call me an intellectual giant but if Frimley gets that title...

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:16 - Oct 3 with 780 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Agree with you on Nolan, he should not be wearing a town shirt. Got a decent finish against Birmingham but overall is not good enough. Looks lost and nervous as hell.

We need to play Jackson, Andre and Edwards from the start IMO.

Andre can pick a pass which Nolan cannot do and that should be his game.
You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:25 - Oct 3 with 761 viewsLimitlessBlue

I wanted Mick to go, he had to go, some of the worst football on show at Portman Road last season we had seen in years and that was with what now seems a decent quality squad.

PH has now had 11 games, has not won any, is showing no signs of getting things right. Sure some fans are happy if he plays a settled team, or if Freddie plays but lets be honest, he looks like he has no idea what to do, like a rabbit caught in the headlights about to get run over.

Marcus will have to pull the trigger, he is doing arguably more damage than Mick ever did to this club and I hate the way Mick did things.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:44 - Oct 3 with 739 viewsVaughan8

Change was right, we were boring. Fans weren't turning up etc.

However this appointment has gone wrong and I can't see him being given much longer. Even a win might just prolong this agony.

We aren't really playing any better are we? That's what we wanted.

I certainly didn't think a change of manager would have meant a lot of decent players leaving, and us bringing in a load of lower league players for £m's. Those clubs must be laughing at us playing over the odds for those players.

I'm not sure if Hurst underestimated the standard of this league, or he genuinely thought they could step up, but they can't. Most of the new signings have been poor.

It's a bit like Brexit (I'm not starting one of those threads), we voted for change, bit we didn't know what that change was.....
Unnecessarily magnanimous.... on 07:46 - Oct 3 with 735 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Unnecessarily magnanimous.... on 23:27 - Oct 2 by wallyvincent

Hurst is toast. He hasn't a clue what to do and him and Doig are out of their depth. I say this as someone who though PH was a great appointment. The longer we leave this, the nearer L1 we go.

He needs to go this morning, with him in charge a defeat is inevitable at Swansea and with a quarter of the season gone we need wins now before it’s too late.
You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:55 - Oct 3 with 726 viewsBluefish

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 07:44 - Oct 3 by Vaughan8

Change was right, we were boring. Fans weren't turning up etc.

However this appointment has gone wrong and I can't see him being given much longer. Even a win might just prolong this agony.

We aren't really playing any better are we? That's what we wanted.

I certainly didn't think a change of manager would have meant a lot of decent players leaving, and us bringing in a load of lower league players for £m's. Those clubs must be laughing at us playing over the odds for those players.

I'm not sure if Hurst underestimated the standard of this league, or he genuinely thought they could step up, but they can't. Most of the new signings have been poor.

It's a bit like Brexit (I'm not starting one of those threads), we voted for change, bit we didn't know what that change was.....

Don't forget that he said a naughty word and upset the fans. He had to go because of that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

You know what, I’ll take some responsibility for this on 08:29 - Oct 3 with 698 viewsitfcjoe

Change was right, the appointment hasn't been.

Just because you dump your long standing missus to go out with someone else doesn't mean you need to stay with them regardless of how sh*t it is. If it is wrong, it's wrong - you'll pine for old missus for a bit and remember good times but ultimately need to move on again

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024