Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? 08:18 - Oct 6 with 2815 viewsReuser_is_God

LOL

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 08:49 - Oct 6 with 2728 viewsblueconscience

Perhaps Laudrup realised that Evans was living in dream world when he was told the prospective budgets and decided thanks, but no thanks.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 08:59 - Oct 6 with 2667 viewstextbackup

I reckon many managers look at ME as an owner and give up a few mins into the interview

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 09:28 - Oct 6 with 2560 viewsSuperblue95

The same Laudrup who was sacked by Swansea for making poor signings and baffling tactical decisions leading to poor results? Not much different to Hurst.

I think we chose the right route going with an up and coming lower league manager over a big name who would likely do F all without any money (even if it isn't working thus far)
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 9:29]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 09:32 - Oct 6 with 2540 viewsBluefish

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 09:28 - Oct 6 by Superblue95

The same Laudrup who was sacked by Swansea for making poor signings and baffling tactical decisions leading to poor results? Not much different to Hurst.

I think we chose the right route going with an up and coming lower league manager over a big name who would likely do F all without any money (even if it isn't working thus far)

The same laudrup that Edwards says didn't believe in youth players and ended up with all of them dropping out of football or leaving.

Standard Suffolk mindset and been dazzled by a famous name and ignoring everything else. PH was the right choice at the time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 09:44 - Oct 6 with 2485 viewsCurrie10

Laughable post.

While I'm not a fan of the job Hurst's ended up doing so far, his record prior to joining us was superb.

People, including myself, thought a successful lower league manager was perhaps the way to go after Mick left.

Seeing as you can see the future, can you give me tonight's lottery numbers?

LOL
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:12 - Oct 6 with 2397 viewsReuser_is_God

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 09:44 - Oct 6 by Currie10

Laughable post.

While I'm not a fan of the job Hurst's ended up doing so far, his record prior to joining us was superb.

People, including myself, thought a successful lower league manager was perhaps the way to go after Mick left.

Seeing as you can see the future, can you give me tonight's lottery numbers?

LOL

Laughable that a post demeaning Hurst has been laughed at by one of his biggest detractors.

Evans out

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:19 - Oct 6 with 2365 viewsBenters2

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 08:59 - Oct 6 by textbackup

I reckon many managers look at ME as an owner and give up a few mins into the interview

Just like the Mike Basset scene,if you have any questions Paul just slip it under the door,there’s one here shall I play Mick Shannon ? Yeah if you like.
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:20 - Oct 6 with 2360 viewsBlueBadger

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:12 - Oct 6 by Reuser_is_God

Laughable that a post demeaning Hurst has been laughed at by one of his biggest detractors.

Not nearly as laughable as suggesting that it was a BAD thing missing out Laudrup as manger...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:23 - Oct 6 with 2347 viewsBenters2

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:20 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Not nearly as laughable as suggesting that it was a BAD thing missing out Laudrup as manger...

Our current one doesn’t seem a great choice either
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:39 - Oct 6 with 2307 viewsCurrie10

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:12 - Oct 6 by Reuser_is_God

Oooo one of them eh. A know it all. Cute.

Yes, I've given him a hard time since he's been here.....

However, pre his arrival he looked a very good candidate.

Please tell me everything going on in the world the next week seeing as you know what's going to happen. Absolutely laughable guff.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 10:39]
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:48 - Oct 6 with 2271 viewsBlueBadger

Well, he IS very famous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 11:08 - Oct 6 with 2182 viewsWD19

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 08:59 - Oct 6 by textbackup

I make you completely wrong.

Those managers who won't like working under the constraints we have should never be in an interview in the first place - nothing about our approach is a secret. I would be seriously worried about the judgement of a manager who worked out that a hands off, unswerving supportive, but fiscally prudent kind of owner is not what they want 5 minutes into an interview.
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 11:21 - Oct 6 with 2132 viewsReuser_is_God

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 10:20 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Yes because Paul Hurst is so GOOD

Evans out

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 11:43 - Oct 6 with 2063 viewsBlueBadger

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 11:21 - Oct 6 by Reuser_is_God

Yes because Paul Hurst is so GOOD

And he's not even famous, either.

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 12:25 - Oct 6 with 1930 viewsSwansea_Blue

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 09:28 - Oct 6 by Superblue95

He fell out with the chairman because he wasn’t allowed to make his own signings. His were pretty good - Michu, Chico, de Guzman, Hernandez, etc. He was undermined by Monk and a couple of the rest of the old guard too. Most swans fans would have him back in a heartbeat.

And there has always been an issue with his agent, who demanded a cut of all transfer activity at the club irrespective of who the players agents were. That’s a cloud that’s hung over Laudrup wherever his been.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 12:49 - Oct 6 with 1847 viewsjas0999

Agreed. The words ‘no budget’ is likely to put a few off.
We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 13:04 - Oct 6 with 1797 viewsChocorange

We interviewed Laudrup but ended up giving the job to Hurst? on 12:25 - Oct 6 by Swansea_Blue

He fell out with the chairman because he wasn’t allowed to make his own signings. His were pretty good - Michu, Chico, de Guzman, Hernandez, etc. He was undermined by Monk and a couple of the rest of the old guard too. Most swans fans would have him back in a heartbeat.

And there has always been an issue with his agent, who demanded a cut of all transfer activity at the club irrespective of who the players agents were. That’s a cloud that’s hung over Laudrup wherever his been.

Am in a Swans pub rite now and asked their fans what they thought of him.

They rate Laudrup v highly, wont the cup for them , did well in the league , brought in good players, played atttactive football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024