Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... 08:51 - Oct 28 with 13652 viewschristiand

What would be your first move? He couldn't have seen too much from yesterday's game to give much hope, even the level of heart, commitment and wanting to compete must have been put into question. So what would you do in PL's situation?

Run to the hills isn't an option though!!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 1345 viewsSuperfrans

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 18:57 - Oct 28 by gordon

he'll probs have induction with HR first few hours, get fitted for his ITFC gillet, go through any dietary requirements with the cafe staff, make he's got his account set up with IT, get the office furniture arranged right.

“... the toilets are down that corridor, but the flush is a bit dodgy - you need to give it a good yank so you don’t leave any floaters...”

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 22:35 - Oct 28 with 1265 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 18:57 - Oct 28 by gordon

he'll probs have induction with HR first few hours, get fitted for his ITFC gillet, go through any dietary requirements with the cafe staff, make he's got his account set up with IT, get the office furniture arranged right.

I think you will find he did all that earlier in the week when Hurst was busy somewhere.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 08:32 - Oct 29 with 1158 viewsBryanPlug

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 19:01 - Oct 28 by eireblue

I have often thought, when people say stuff like, "we should get XX, he knows the club inside out", how useful is it really, to know where the toilets and canteen are.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 08:41 - Oct 29 with 1145 viewsGlebeTractor

Everyone on defensive training / defensive set pieces.

Stop goals from being conceded, build from there.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 08:54 - Oct 29 with 1132 viewsstewartm

Open the door and tell Donacien, Skuse , Chambers, Spence, Graham, Roberts, Downes and add two wheelchairs and ask Huws and Adeyemi to walk through the door and walk off away from Portman Road as far as you can and never come back! then ask Evans for this money and start a rebuild!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 09:12 - Oct 29 with 1112 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 08:54 - Oct 29 by stewartm

Open the door and tell Donacien, Skuse , Chambers, Spence, Graham, Roberts, Downes and add two wheelchairs and ask Huws and Adeyemi to walk through the door and walk off away from Portman Road as far as you can and never come back! then ask Evans for this money and start a rebuild!

Crikey.

Poor Janoy.

I dunno what Downes has done wrong either.

Who are you going to replace these players with on Saturday?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 09:32 - Oct 29 with 1082 viewsstewartm

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 09:12 - Oct 29 by BrixtonBlue

Crikey.

Poor Janoy.

I dunno what Downes has done wrong either.

Who are you going to replace these players with on Saturday?

look at what youth/younger players are available (they will improve on these mentioned) may be harsh on Downes but every time I have watched him he has been out of his depth. PH inherited some of that crap from MM (Chambers and Skuse etc) they need to go if we want improvements!
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 9:33]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 09:33 - Oct 29 with 1079 viewsBiGDonnie

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 08:53 - Oct 28 by Radlett_blue

Sort out the defence & make us hard to beat. That's what Mick did.
Decide on a core formation & largely stick to it.
I would go with a back 5 of Bart; Donacien, Chambers, Pennington & Knudsen.

I'd put Kenlock in instead of Knudsen.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 09:58 - Oct 29 with 1058 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 09:32 - Oct 29 by stewartm

look at what youth/younger players are available (they will improve on these mentioned) may be harsh on Downes but every time I have watched him he has been out of his depth. PH inherited some of that crap from MM (Chambers and Skuse etc) they need to go if we want improvements!
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 9:33]

I'm the ref for Saturday. It's an hour before kick off. I want your teamsheet and subs please. You've removed 7 of the matchday squad there, I want to know the specific replacements please.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 13:21 - Oct 29 with 1011 viewsHerbivore

If you were Paul Lambert on Monday morning....... on 08:54 - Oct 29 by stewartm

Lolz. What you smoking, fam?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024