Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will the crowds be next season in L1 08:50 - Nov 4 with 4881 viewsfergalsharkey

8k?

Poll: Cook out?

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:02 - Nov 4 with 4854 viewsBenters2

Will the tickets be any cheaper?
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:18 - Nov 4 with 4807 viewsWestover

Which division 1 club are you talking about?
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:21 - Nov 4 with 4794 viewsBluebell

It won't worry us!
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:29 - Nov 4 with 4768 viewsBenters2

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:21 - Nov 4 by Bluebell

It won't worry us!

Going down another division will totaly fk this club up.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:32 - Nov 4 with 4762 viewsBluebell

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:29 - Nov 4 by Benters2

Don't worry Benters, we won't go down.

You won't know that of course because you weren't at the game so couldn't see how well Town played.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:39 - Nov 4 with 4732 viewsCoco

We are Ipswich Town FC!

If we played like that every week I’ll be happy.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:47 - Nov 4 with 4711 viewsm14_blue

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:29 - Nov 4 by Benters2

We won't, but even if we did, it wouldn't.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 10:07 - Nov 4 with 4668 viewsdavblue

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:32 - Nov 4 by Bluebell

You won't know that of course because you weren't at the game so couldn't see how well Town played.

Still think it’s going to be very tight probably shading on our side to go down.

We probably need 3 or 4 wins before jan and we are going to have to act fast on the transfer front, there will be no point waiting until the end of January to get bodies in.

2 teams at home who have been down to 10 men and we haven’t taken advantage is a concern.
Login to get fewer ads

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 10:34 - Nov 4 with 4613 viewsBluedandy

Only if the season was a catastrophe ..... if we romped the division and were top two throughout ... crowds would be higher than they are now ...
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 10:36 - Nov 4 with 4605 viewsBenters2

It doesnt matter how well they played we didnt move anywhere in the table.

The table doesnt lie me deary
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 10:44 - Nov 4 with 4585 viewsSteve_D

it will be a full house because all those who said they won't return until MM left will come flooding back
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 13:31 - Nov 4 with 4425 viewsfabian_illness

So many doom mongers on the forum who absolutely revel in the clubs position.
You must be tugging yourselves senseless at the thought of all the moaning you can do.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 13:42 - Nov 4 with 4394 viewsPecker

Not sure what Walsall's average attendance is. Not sure what this has to do with us though.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 14:04 - Nov 4 with 4349 viewsScuzzer

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:02 - Nov 4 by Benters2

Will the tickets be any cheaper?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Established 1968

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 16:12 - Nov 4 with 4213 viewsstantheman

You keep forgetting that Mick has left. 20,000 at least.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 16:16 - Nov 4 with 4202 viewsBenters2

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 14:04 - Nov 4 by Scuzzer

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 19:19 - Nov 4 with 4057 viewsNazemariner

We now look like we will fight to stay in this division, although I’m not holding out too much hope if us doing so.

Provided we are challenging at the right end of League 1 I’d imagine you’d see a small rise in the attendances.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 04:03 - Nov 5 with 3820 viewsmarcus1642

Lambert said that the players gave it everything. But ultimately still only managed to get a draw against a bottom six team, whom also had their goalkeeper sent off.

I was at the match, and in my opinion we lack quality. But certainly not effort and endeavour. Lambert is the best manager we could have at this juncture of time, but I still think that town will be relegated.
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 06:24 - Nov 5 with 3788 viewsBenters2

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 09:47 - Nov 4 by m14_blue

We won't, but even if we did, it wouldn't.

We are aleady running the club as cheaply as possible (i know buy the club etc) what makes you think if we did go down,Saint Evans would shell out to get out of that division?

Of course they are just opinions just like yours..
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 06:32 - Nov 5 with 3778 viewsVaughan8

I don't think you will lose much. You will lose a bit of the away fans because most of the teams will be less well supported than most of the championship sides.

The home fans probably wont drop that much unless we are near the bottom again. If we are near rhe top, it might even increase. Surely we cant charge £30 a ticket in league 1?
What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 06:39 - Nov 5 with 3776 viewsBenters2

What will the crowds be next season in L1 on 06:32 - Nov 5 by Vaughan8

I don't think you will lose much. You will lose a bit of the away fans because most of the teams will be less well supported than most of the championship sides.

The home fans probably wont drop that much unless we are near the bottom again. If we are near rhe top, it might even increase. Surely we cant charge £30 a ticket in league 1?

Its £25 in the lower N
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024