Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated 09:17 - Nov 15 with 9375 viewschicoazul

hahahahaha
What's next boyos, Gen Elec or 2nd Referendum?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:02 - Nov 15 with 1138 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 09:45 - Nov 15 by artsbossbeard

Anyone got a link to Glassers' landslide tory victory predictions from the last election?

It's for some chortling I've got planned.

Hahahahahaha. POTY.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:02 - Nov 15 with 1138 viewsIpswichKnight

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:00 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

To be fair that's a fairly excellent plan.

He can hide now and let everyone destroy themselves. It's a clever strategy - clearly couldn't have been one he came up with.

SB

It worked during the referendum as he went on holiday to avoid any hard questions about his love of the EU.

Seamus and John must be loving this they can transform our economy to mirror Venezuela.
Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:02 - Nov 15 with 1136 viewsStokieBlue

Ester McVey gone now.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:03 - Nov 15 with 1135 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:02 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

Ester McVey gone now.

SB

After Raab resigned, I can't see how any Brexiter cabinet Ministers can stay.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:04 - Nov 15 with 1127 viewsGuthrum

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 09:54 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

I wouldn't fancy Gerard Batten as PM mate.

They can't afford to field any candidates now Banks has left.

Besides which, I would allow new parties.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:07 - Nov 15 with 1122 viewschicoazul

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:03 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

After Raab resigned, I can't see how any Brexiter cabinet Ministers can stay.

Leadsom will quit, bring May down, get her job, extend A50, go through the whole pantomime again for 2 years, ad infinitum.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:09 - Nov 15 with 1113 viewsGuthrum

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:07 - Nov 15 by chicoazul

Leadsom will quit, bring May down, get her job, extend A50, go through the whole pantomime again for 2 years, ad infinitum.

So the people who are angry about kicking the can down the road on the Irish border will give the whole pallet load a hefty boot instead?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:09 - Nov 15 with 1111 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:07 - Nov 15 by chicoazul

There should just be another referendum:

- No Deal
- Remain

There is no point voting on the final "deal" as it's going to be either rubbish or pretty much the same as remain.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 with 1101 viewschicoazul

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:09 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

- No Deal
- Remain

There is no point voting on the final "deal" as it's going to be either rubbish or pretty much the same as remain.

SB

So many problems with this though.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 with 1105 viewsGlasgowBlue

Was there ever going to be another outcome after a remainer was give the job of being PM after Cameron resigned?

I doubt we would be in this position had Gove got the job.

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 with 1095 viewsBloomBlue

Hopefully it means a hard brexit.
Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 with 1099 viewsGuthrum

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:09 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

- No Deal
- Remain

SB

Plus no "deal" is going to be acceptable to enough people to get through, anyway.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:11 - Nov 15 with 1097 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 by chicoazul

So many problems with this though.

Yep - although less problems than kicking the can down the road and getting to this spot in 5 years time.

SB

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:11 - Nov 15 with 1096 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 09:45 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

An election would achieve nothing. The probability is that we'd have a hung Parliament again and even if Jezza won, he a hard line Brexiter who doesn't believe Brexit can be stopped, doesn't want a second referendum and even if he is bounced into giving a second referendum he has said that remaining in the EU would not be one of the questions.

Just here to remind you I said Corbyn would win eventually. Your loud crowing back then is more like a dying sparrow now.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:12 - Nov 15 with 1093 viewschicoazul

Adds "Esther McVey" to "Fruity Young MPs" list

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:13 - Nov 15 with 1085 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:11 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Just here to remind you I said Corbyn would win eventually. Your loud crowing back then is more like a dying sparrow now.

You think JC would win an election?

I'm still not sure of that, the seats they need require large swings. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen - it would literally be down to the manifesto promises.

SB

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:13 - Nov 15 with 1078 viewsBlueBadger

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:11 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

He's not going to 'win' everything. His party is just as divided and incompetent on the matter as the givernemt, they've just been quieter.
And frankly, hanging on and hoping for a GE in the wake of catastrophic f*ck up is as cynical and unpleasant as it is irresponsible.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:14 - Nov 15 with 1070 viewschicoazul

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:13 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

I'm still not sure of that, the seats they need require large swings. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen - it would literally be down to the manifesto promises.

SB

Large swathes of Labour support actually think they *did* win the last election.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:16 - Nov 15 with 1062 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 by Guthrum

Plus no "deal" is going to be acceptable to enough people to get through, anyway.

I don't think it would.

If put to the people remain would win quite comfortably. There will be a lot of people who voted expecting a deal to whom no deal would be unacceptable.

SB

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:21 - Nov 15 with 1043 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:13 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Hardly just down to manifesto promises. This current fook up might have a bit to do with it.

People laughed when I said Corbyn would be PM ages ago. They're starting to concede it could happen now.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:22 - Nov 15 with 1038 viewsGlasgowBlue

According the current polling Jezza is third in a two horse race on who would make the best Prime Minister.

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:23 - Nov 15 with 1025 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:13 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

He's not going to 'win' everything. His party is just as divided and incompetent on the matter as the givernemt, they've just been quieter.
And frankly, hanging on and hoping for a GE in the wake of catastrophic f*ck up is as cynical and unpleasant as it is irresponsible.

It's not Corbyn's fault if this government are an absolute shower.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:24 - Nov 15 with 1018 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:21 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Hardly just down to manifesto promises. This current fook up might have a bit to do with it.

People laughed when I said Corbyn would be PM ages ago. They're starting to concede it could happen now.

It will be entirely down to manifesto promises which will cover brexit as well. Are you saying Labour have a coherent policy on brexit or that they would be any better? There is no evidence to suggest they would at the moment.

It could happen, as I've said though, the last election gave him the "easier" seats. The 60 or so he needs now are big swings. It would have to be a massive swing in many areas.

If you say enough things you'll be right eventually .

SB

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:25 - Nov 15 with 1017 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:23 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

It's not Corbyn's fault if this government are an absolute shower.

Is Corbyn still alive? The country is in chaos and the leader of the opposition is nowhere to be seen.

Is his tactic to hide in his house until it all falls apart and then present himself as the man to pick up the pieces?

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:26 - Nov 15 with 1002 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:25 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Is Corbyn still alive? The country is in chaos and the leader of the opposition is nowhere to be seen.

Is his tactic to hide in his house until it all falls apart and then present himself as the man to pick up the pieces?

Junior brexit minister gone now.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024