Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated 09:17 - Nov 15 with 9378 viewschicoazul

hahahahaha
What's next boyos, Gen Elec or 2nd Referendum?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:26 - Nov 15 with 1059 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:22 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

According the current polling Jezza is third in a two horse race on who would make the best Prime Minister.

Ah those wonderful polls that said Brexit wouldn't happen...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:27 - Nov 15 with 1055 viewshampstead_blue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:09 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

There should just be another referendum:

- No Deal
- Remain

There is no point voting on the final "deal" as it's going to be either rubbish or pretty much the same as remain.

SB

We've had the referendum and it's been done. Neither major party had a second referendum in their manifesto.

We've just got to keep our nerve and be strong enough to stand-up to the EU.

McVey wrote this in her letter to the PM.
"We have gone from no deal is better than a bad deal, to any deal is better than no deal."

If the EU won't give us a fair deal then it's surely 'No Deal'......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:28 - Nov 15 with 1051 viewsBlueBadger

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:10 - Nov 15 by BloomBlue

Hopefully it means a hard brexit.

..said f*cking idiots everywhere.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:28 - Nov 15 with 1045 viewsfooters

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:25 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Is Corbyn still alive? The country is in chaos and the leader of the opposition is nowhere to be seen.

Is his tactic to hide in his house until it all falls apart and then present himself as the man to pick up the pieces?

He was on PMQs yesterday giving May a good hiding, before he knew the Cabinet would rip itself apart at 2pm. It's barely half-past ten this morning and the Tories haven't quite finished their hara kiri routine, so not sure how much more Jezza you'd want, GB?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:29 - Nov 15 with 1043 viewsartsbossbeard

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:28 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

..said f*cking idiots everywhere.

Blue passport holding idiots everywhere.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:29 - Nov 15 with 1042 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:24 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

It will be entirely down to manifesto promises which will cover brexit as well. Are you saying Labour have a coherent policy on brexit or that they would be any better? There is no evidence to suggest they would at the moment.

It could happen, as I've said though, the last election gave him the "easier" seats. The 60 or so he needs now are big swings. It would have to be a massive swing in many areas.

If you say enough things you'll be right eventually .

SB

"It will be entirely down to manifesto promises".

Really?

You don't think the people of this country will look at the absolute shower that is going on right now and not just vote for 'the opposite of this'?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:30 - Nov 15 with 1038 viewsGuthrum

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:16 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

I don't think it would.

If put to the people remain would win quite comfortably. There will be a lot of people who voted expecting a deal to whom no deal would be unacceptable.

SB

Agreed. NB: I wrote 'no "deal"' as in any deal likely to be presented, not 'No Deal'.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:30 - Nov 15 with 1036 viewsfooters

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:29 - Nov 15 by artsbossbeard

Blue passport holding idiots everywhere.

But just like Town's TXU kit, it just isn't the right kind of blue. Balls.

Login to get fewer ads

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:31 - Nov 15 with 1037 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:25 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Is Corbyn still alive? The country is in chaos and the leader of the opposition is nowhere to be seen.

Is his tactic to hide in his house until it all falls apart and then present himself as the man to pick up the pieces?

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. If your lot are intent on destroying themselves, why get in the way?

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:31 - Nov 15 with 1033 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:26 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Ah those wonderful polls that said Brexit wouldn't happen...

In the final month of the referendum there were at least 20 polls giving leave the lead.

Stick to what you know Dollers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:32 - Nov 15 with 1035 viewsBlueBadger

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:29 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Really?

You don't think the people of this country will look at the absolute shower that is going on right now and not just vote for 'the opposite of this'?

Trouble is, Labour's EU policy, insofar as it exists is basically ''exactly the same amount of clusterf*ck, we're just keeping quiet about it'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:33 - Nov 15 with 1022 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:28 - Nov 15 by footers

He was on PMQs yesterday giving May a good hiding, before he knew the Cabinet would rip itself apart at 2pm. It's barely half-past ten this morning and the Tories haven't quite finished their hara kiri routine, so not sure how much more Jezza you'd want, GB?

Other than PMQ's which he has to attend, the bloke has become invisible.

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:33 - Nov 15 with 1021 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:28 - Nov 15 by footers

Haha. The more Glassers clutches at those straws, the more they slip through his fingers.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:34 - Nov 15 with 1016 viewsBlueBadger

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:31 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. If your lot are intent on destroying themselves, why get in the way?

Because it's deeply cynical and ultimately counter-productive to the nation's interests as a whole?
Ironically enough, Mr 'different kind of politics' is being as cynical as those he depsises.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:35 - Nov 15 with 1010 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:31 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

It's a good plan if you are a clueless coward he can't offer an alternative on Brexit.

My lt? Stop being a tedious prat Dollers.

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated (n/t) on 10:35 - Nov 15 with 1009 viewsStokieBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:29 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Really?

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:35 - Nov 15 with 1008 viewsBlueBadger

Several Labour ministers have commented on the situation. The Dear Leader is nowhere to be seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-46200010/page/2

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:37 - Nov 15 with 1001 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:31 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

In the final month of the referendum there were at least 20 polls giving leave the lead.

Stick to what you know Dollers.

Haha, "the final month".

Nice bit of qualifying there. What about the rest of them? And for comparison, are we in the final month before the election? I would've thought we'd have heard about it!

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:37 - Nov 15 with 1000 viewsStokieBlue

Really?

Lets hope the electorate vote on slightly more information than that. Labour have hardly been a coherent party over the last few years (although not the levels of incompetence seen from the Tories of course).

There is no evidence Labour would be any better - they want to remain in the customs union but with the ability to create trade deals and state support for the economy. Good luck getting that through the EU negotiators.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:37 - Nov 15 with 1001 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:35 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Several Labour ministers have commented on the situation. The Dear Leader is nowhere to be seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-46200010/page/2

He was at the Cenotaph on Sunday, where he was present when wreaths were laid but he isn't sure if he was involved.

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:37 - Nov 15 with 993 viewshampstead_blue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:32 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Trouble is, Labour's EU policy, insofar as it exists is basically ''exactly the same amount of clusterf*ck, we're just keeping quiet about it'.

Keir Starmer got roasted on the Today program this morning.

Cringe worthy.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:38 - Nov 15 with 991 viewsBrixtonBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:33 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Haha, you asked if he was dead a couple of posts ago!

Desperate.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:39 - Nov 15 with 982 viewsfooters

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:33 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

You'll get plenty of time to get better acquainted after the GE.

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:39 - Nov 15 with 980 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:37 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Haha, "the final month".

Nice bit of qualifying there. What about the rest of them? And for comparison, are we in the final month before the election? I would've thought we'd have heard about it!

OK. The month before that there were eleven polls that gave leave the lead. I can do this all day.

Please don't hijack another thread purely to have a pop at me Dollers. It ruins the debate for everyone else.

Iron Lion Zion

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:40 - Nov 15 with 977 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Who Negotiated Deal Resigns Over Terms Of Deal He Negotiated on 10:39 - Nov 15 by footers

You'll get plenty of time to get better acquainted after the GE.

Will he still be leader in 2022?

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024