Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter 19:00 - Nov 20 with 1963 viewsLord_Lucan

who apparently has been doing the same thing that Trump wanted Hilary imprisoned for.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:03 - Nov 20 with 1945 viewsKeno

what snorting coke off 'the red nuclear button' while fellating 4 US Marine guards and posting on TWTD as Giant Ulla

Allegedly, obviously
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 19:07]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:04 - Nov 20 with 1938 viewsSpruceMoose

I expect to see President Trump's tweet demanding for her to be locked up any moment now.

What's that?

The privileged little rich girl says she didn't know it was wrong?

Oh. That's OK then.

Above the law. Just like Daddy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:05 - Nov 20 with 1931 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:03 - Nov 20 by Keno

what snorting coke off 'the red nuclear button' while fellating 4 US Marine guards and posting on TWTD as Giant Ulla

Allegedly, obviously

*Allegedly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:06 - Nov 20 with 1931 viewsHerbivore

It says a lot about how mental and morally bankrupt his presidency has been that something like this has barely even registered. In any other time it'd be huge news. I did see it earlier and just kind of shrugged, I guess this is how the civilised world ends, with a collective shrug.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:11 - Nov 20 with 1903 viewsHerbivore

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:06 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

It says a lot about how mental and morally bankrupt his presidency has been that something like this has barely even registered. In any other time it'd be huge news. I did see it earlier and just kind of shrugged, I guess this is how the civilised world ends, with a collective shrug.

Speaking of moral bankruptcy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46283355

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:12 - Nov 20 with 1903 viewsblueislander

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:03 - Nov 20 by Keno

Allegedly, obviously

Not Marine Guards, Seals. Get it right before you make such outrageous accusations.
Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:36 - Nov 20 with 1838 viewsmonytowbray

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:11 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

Speaking of moral bankruptcy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46283355

BUT YOU SUPPORT CORBYN! RAH RAH RAH RAH!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:46 - Nov 20 with 1804 viewsKeno

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:12 - Nov 20 by blueislander

Not Marine Guards, Seals. Get it right before you make such outrageous accusations.

OMG!!

Those poor little cute animals!! Why would she involve sealife!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:51 - Nov 20 with 1787 viewsblueislander

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:46 - Nov 20 by Keno

OMG!!

Those poor little cute animals!! Why would she involve sealife!!

Yep. It can't get much worse. Although you should hear what they are saying about Melania.
Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:54 - Nov 20 with 1778 viewsXYZ

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:11 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

"The kingdom spent "billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism" whereas Iran has "killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East", it says."

How many of the 9/11 fanatics were Saudis? Maybe they were Iranian Saudis.
Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:57 - Nov 20 with 1775 viewsSteve_M

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:06 - Nov 20 by Herbivore

Yes, pretty much this. Some claims that Trump has been using an unencrypted phone at times since becoming President as well, definitely no chance of that being hacked.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 07:06 - Nov 21 with 1576 viewsBluerunner

Not at all the same as Clinton - https://www.oann.com/watch-ivankas-email-vs-clintons-server/
Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 07:18 - Nov 21 with 1556 viewsDarth_Koont

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 19:51 - Nov 20 by blueislander

Yep. It can't get much worse. Although you should hear what they are saying about Melania.

Fellating a seal gives you skin cancer!?

Well, I guess those who like "kayaking holidays" have got what's coming to them.

Pronouns: He/Him

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 07:26 - Nov 21 with 1545 viewsStokieBlue

Crooked Ivanka.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 11:32 - Nov 21 with 1408 viewsNo9

There has been talk about her & others of the Trump tribe using the White House as private offices for their private business
& the democrats are on it
Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 11:40 - Nov 21 with 1394 viewsblueislander

Has anything been said today about Trumps daughter on 11:32 - Nov 21 by No9

There has been talk about her & others of the Trump tribe using the White House as private offices for their private business
& the democrats are on it

But they didn't realise it was wrong. So that is OK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024