Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! 11:00 - Dec 14 with 3824 viewspimballwizard

Check out the BBC weather forecast for tomorrow!

Gusty South Easterly winds peaking at 40 mph max 2 degrees and sleet /snow likely from 1400 onwards.
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:03 - Dec 14 with 3803 viewsJon_456

So its going to be like that wonderful 0-0 v Wigan during our play off season.

That still has to be the worst game I've been to in the last 15 years..
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:09 - Dec 14 with 3782 viewswkj

Or maybe it can tip it down and be like the game against Leicester under Keane, that to this day I can't fathom how it went ahead in the first place.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:12 - Dec 14 with 3772 viewsNoBru

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:03 - Dec 14 by Jon_456

Noel Hunt upfront for us and Fortune up front for them.

One of the worst games of football I've ever seen too.
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:17 - Dec 14 with 3756 viewspimballwizard

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:09 - Dec 14 by wkj

Or maybe it can tip it down and be like the game against Leicester under Keane, that to this day I can't fathom how it went ahead in the first place.

That would be very nice but its not on Sky ...

however would like to think that Wigan could in the future adopt the Leicester fans chant of

"win when its snowing , you only win when its snowing "
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 3636 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:03 - Dec 14 by Jon_456

You not been to PR this season then?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:35 - Dec 14 with 3622 viewsBluebell

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:09 - Dec 14 by wkj

I remember that evening so well.

Wasn't it on telly too?

We definitely thought we'd had a wasted journey and it would be cancelled. It was so funny watching the 'ground force' trying to clear all the lines around each goal during the game.

Great win though!
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:45 - Dec 14 with 3591 viewsJon_456

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:30 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

You not been to PR this season then?

Yeah every game and the opposition have been pretty good
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:51 - Dec 14 with 3575 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:45 - Dec 14 by Jon_456

Yeah every game and the opposition have been pretty good

I've definitely seen two and a half worse performances at PR this season than that Wigan game, though in one and a half of those the opposition was at least decent.

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:55 - Dec 14 with 3568 viewsJon_456

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:51 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

I've definitely seen two and a half worse performances at PR this season than that Wigan game, though in one and a half of those the opposition was at least decent.

To be fair I wasn’t just talking about the football. The weather had a part to play in making it such an awful game to endure.
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:57 - Dec 14 with 3561 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 12:55 - Dec 14 by Jon_456

To be fair I wasn’t just talking about the football. The weather had a part to play in making it such an awful game to endure.

See it's weird because I know I was there for that game but I can remember literally nothing about it. I think I must have blocked it out, which suggests it must have been pretty awful.

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 13:03 - Dec 14 with 3546 viewsParmigiano

Ah but how incredible was Ipswich 2-1 Wigan in 04/05?

Coming back from behind to beat a league-leading challenger, in a night game, after Baines scored the best goal I've ever seen at Portman Road.
Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 13:08 - Dec 14 with 3527 viewsLesta_Tractor

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 13:03 - Dec 14 by Parmigiano

Ah but how incredible was Ipswich 2-1 Wigan in 04/05?

Coming back from behind to beat a league-leading challenger, in a night game, after Baines scored the best goal I've ever seen at Portman Road.

Was a wonderful goal, I was gutted as I had a bet on us to win 2-1 with Naylor as the first scorer.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 15:22 - Dec 14 with 3360 viewsunstableblue

be sheltered from the wind in the Cobbold Upper... gazing over the North Stand

perhaps a tartan rug is required....

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 15:44 - Dec 14 with 3315 viewsHerbivore

its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 15:22 - Dec 14 by unstableblue

be sheltered from the wind in the Cobbold Upper... gazing over the North Stand

perhaps a tartan rug is required....

Cobbold Upper? Don't forget your prawn sandwiches.

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 15:52 - Dec 14 with 3304 viewsCurrie10

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 11:12 - Dec 14 by NoBru

Noel Hunt upfront for us and Fortune up front for them.

One of the worst games of football I've ever seen too.

How many games have you been to the past 15 years?
its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 16:58 - Dec 14 with 3233 viewsunstableblue

its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 15:44 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

Cobbold Upper? Don't forget your prawn sandwiches.

... and thermos Herbivore, don't forget the Thermos

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ipswich weather forecast 15th December ..... ooooof ! on 16:59 - Dec 14 with 3232 viewsKieran_Knows

2-2 draw at home to Rotherham has to be up there as well!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 17:20 - Dec 14 with 3201 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

its the most MASSIVE game in our history... and I will on 16:58 - Dec 14 by unstableblue

... and thermos Herbivore, don't forget the Thermos

Werthers originals mate, you will feel right at home with a packet of those up in the gods.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024