Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) 13:40 - Dec 17 with 1666 viewsghostofescobar

You are allowed one choice only.

Idles - Joy as an Act of Resistance for me.

GhostOfEscobar

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 13:55 - Dec 17 with 1642 viewsartsbossbeard

Boy Azooga 1,2 Kung Fu

Although I did do that Dad thing of liking something that Beard Jnr was listening to and making him cringe by asking questions. Andersen Paak - Oxnard.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 14:05 - Dec 17 with 1629 viewshampstead_blue

St Vincent

Here is why;
Makes me feel warm, dancy and tingly - the music
She wears latex on stage
She is hot
Awesome guitarist
Love her signature Music Man guitar
She's hot

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 14:26 - Dec 17 with 1602 viewsIP12

Socks - JD McPherson for me.....
Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 15:00 - Dec 17 with 1576 viewsBasingstokeBlue

https://www.deutschegrammophon.com/gb/cat/4835335

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 17:06 - Dec 17 with 1525 viewsThrobbe

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 14:05 - Dec 17 by hampstead_blue

St Vincent

Here is why;
Makes me feel warm, dancy and tingly - the music
She wears latex on stage
She is hot
Awesome guitarist
Love her signature Music Man guitar
She's hot

Great album, and yes, I'd happily take a pay cut to be Annie's wardrobe assistant.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 17:08 - Dec 17 with 1522 viewswkj

The Doctor Who one was good, but my fave album has to go to The Crystal Maze album with that there Moss from the Office in it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 22:32 - Dec 17 with 1435 viewsDubtractor

I refuse to play your game, I'm having 5, in no particular order.

Jess Williamson - Cosmic Wink
Wooden Shjips - V
Idles - Joy as an Act of Resistance
Parquet Courts - Wide Awake!
Hookworms - Microshift

I'll also add my most disappointing album for balance.

Django Django - Marble Skies. Loved the first 2, but this was a bit, well, rubbish.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 23:04 - Dec 17 with 1409 viewsSuperfrans

Christine & The Queens - Chris.
Fantastic album.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 23:40 - Dec 17 with 1392 viewsWeirdFishes

Ditto

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 23:57 - Dec 17 with 1381 viewssparks

Best Album of 2018 (Apols if this has already been done) on 23:40 - Dec 17 by WeirdFishes

Ditto

Native invader by Tori Amos

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024