Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine 20:19 - Jan 4 with 4028 viewsJackADP

Any guesses as to who this could be?

Sources quoted saying this was bad for a dressing room that was already not in the best of shapes due to bad form - suggesting that it’s either a lower half Premium team or an underperforming one such as United.

Guesses?
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:21 - Jan 4 with 3991 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure Phil and Gav will like people guessing!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 20:24]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:23 - Jan 4 with 3970 viewsfloridaboy

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:21 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

Exactly! People need to keep opinions to themselves!
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:25 - Jan 4 with 3953 viewshoppy

They may well sue...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:25 - Jan 4 with 3935 viewsJ2BLUE

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:25 - Jan 4 by hoppy

They may well sue...

Ha that was an appropriate typo!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 20:31 - Jan 4 with 3903 viewsEwan_Oozami

Have you seen my cocaine? Yeah, he was in that film Zulu wasn't he?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:08 - Jan 5 with 3187 viewsNo9

According to the D Mirror this morning it is now 2 players
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:12 - Jan 5 with 3173 viewstcblue

I've never understood this from a legal standpoint. Ethical, absolutely, it isn't any of our business, but legally as forum owners they have zero liability for what's written here unless written by them
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:16 - Jan 5 with 3154 viewsWD19

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:12 - Jan 5 by tcblue

I've never understood this from a legal standpoint. Ethical, absolutely, it isn't any of our business, but legally as forum owners they have zero liability for what's written here unless written by them

For the avoidance of all doubt, I would just like to point out that anything libellous posted in my name on here is usually posted by the admins who have admin access to my account.

Mostly Phil to be honest. Never Mark.
Login to get fewer ads

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:18 - Jan 5 with 3146 viewswkj

There are instances where online forums can be found culpable for promoting libel etc- such is the way of the world, numbskulls get an easy out and blame mummy and daddy.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:40 - Jan 5 with 3037 viewsjimsymBLUE

I reckon its definitely one of this lot...
John Stoner
Ruben Loftus Cheeky Line
Kieran Tripper
Lewis Cooked
Harry Kaner
Ben Wellchilled

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:42 - Jan 5 with 3021 viewsSmith45

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:18 - Jan 5 by wkj

There are instances where online forums can be found culpable for promoting libel etc- such is the way of the world, numbskulls get an easy out and blame mummy and daddy.

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 10:51]
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 18:42 - Jan 5 with 2635 viewstcblue

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:18 - Jan 5 by wkj

Citations needed
England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 21:06 - Jan 5 with 2473 viewswkj

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 18:42 - Jan 5 by tcblue

Citations needed

I sued mumsnet for a tidy sum when the missus was bleaching the dunk cup and neglected to tell me
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 21:08]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 21:08 - Jan 5 with 2451 viewsclive_baker

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 10:40 - Jan 5 by jimsymBLUE

I reckon its definitely one of this lot...
John Stoner
Ruben Loftus Cheeky Line
Kieran Tripper
Lewis Cooked
Harry Kaner
Ben Wellchilled

Joe Gurner?
Nigel Reo-Coker?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

England Premier League Star Caught Taking Cocaine on 21:12 - Jan 5 with 2415 viewsBloomBlue

But legally they're providing a forum for you to post the words so legally they are liable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024