Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this 10:24 - Jan 13 with 5498 viewsBrixtonBlue

Very funny, and very correct.

Rachel Parris is lovely too.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 10:47 - Jan 13 with 4407 viewsBlueBadger

Right wingers 'god young people are so over sensitive'
Also right wingers HAVE YOU SEEN THIS THING IN YJE MAIL ABOUT HOW BRUSSELS IS FORCING US TO BUY STRAIGHT BANANAS ITS AN OUTRAGE'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some of you bandying about the term on 11:03 - Jan 13 with 4381 viewsBlueBadger

In a vaguely similar vein, here's a read you might enjoy Dollers.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/style/rock-masculinity-men-emotions.html?fbcl
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Some of you bandying about the term on 11:12 - Jan 13 with 4345 viewsBrixtonBlue

Some of you bandying about the term on 11:03 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

In a vaguely similar vein, here's a read you might enjoy Dollers.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/style/rock-masculinity-men-emotions.html?fbcl
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:05]

Brilliant article, yes. Cheers Badgers.

I was so moved by that Idles song about his child being stillborn that I did a painting inspired by it.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Some of you bandying about the term on 11:15 - Jan 13 with 4336 viewsBlueBadger

Some of you bandying about the term on 11:12 - Jan 13 by BrixtonBlue

Brilliant article, yes. Cheers Badgers.

I was so moved by that Idles song about his child being stillborn that I did a painting inspired by it.

In a vaguely similar lyrical vein.

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 11:20 - Jan 13 with 4329 viewstcblue

How can you expect them to not be snowflakes when you banned them from playing conkers without protective goggles?

#bros
Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 4303 viewspositivity

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 11:20 - Jan 13 by tcblue

How can you expect them to not be snowflakes when you banned them from playing conkers without protective goggles?

#bros

that is the biggest problem!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 11:33 - Jan 13 with 4293 viewsHarry_Palmer

Very good ( and yes she is hot ).
Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:28 - Jan 13 with 4220 viewsbrazil1982

Taken from the left-leaning, anti brexit, anti trump, anti britain mash report?
Login to get fewer ads

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:35 - Jan 13 with 4197 viewsBenters2

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:28 - Jan 13 by brazil1982

I noticed it was on the beeb and gave it a swerve.
Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:39 - Jan 13 with 4187 viewsfooters

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 11:30 - Jan 13 by positivity

that is the biggest problem!

I loved how riled up one brother got about it all, then the other just shrugged and said "I can live with it."

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:50 - Jan 13 with 4151 viewsjjblue84

Indeed what nonsense...my favourite bit is the crowd laughter button!!
Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:51 - Jan 13 with 4147 viewsBlueBadger

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:28 - Jan 13 by brazil1982

Irony alert!

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:55 - Jan 13 with 4135 viewsfooters

Everyone's allowed an opinion, innit. How is god-emperor Trump getting on, by the way? I see his stable genius has caused the longest US government shutdown on record.

"It's a record, folks. No one knows more about non-functioning governments than I do, nobody- fact."

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:59 - Jan 13 with 4109 viewswkj

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:55 - Jan 13 by footers

Everyone's allowed an opinion, innit. How is god-emperor Trump getting on, by the way? I see his stable genius has caused the longest US government shutdown on record.

"It's a record, folks. No one knows more about non-functioning governments than I do, nobody- fact."

'It's not me, its those who disagree with me'

Pretty much his stance on the shut-down.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:01 - Jan 13 with 4101 viewsBrixtonBlue

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:35 - Jan 13 by Benters2

I noticed it was on the beeb and gave it a swerve.

Auntie?! You can't get anything more British than The Beeb! Do you hate Blighty now?

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 4093 viewsfooters

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:59 - Jan 13 by wkj

If only Trump had the business acumen to strike a deal so Mexico would pay for the wall. Oh.

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 4093 viewswkj

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:01 - Jan 13 by BrixtonBlue

Auntie?! You can't get anything more British than The Beeb! Do you hate Blighty now?

I think the tide turned when Doctor Who has space lesbians, iirc

Crybaby

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 4089 viewsfooters

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:01 - Jan 13 by BrixtonBlue

He's too busy watching Peppa Pig.

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:04 - Jan 13 with 4085 viewsfooters

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:03 - Jan 13 by wkj

I think the tide turned when Doctor Who has space lesbians, iirc

Isn't that more reason to watch?

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:19 - Jan 13 with 4047 viewsBlueBadger

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 12:59 - Jan 13 by wkj

I love how these neo-liberal rightwing lunatics are forever preaching 'y'all should stand on your own two feet and stop relying on everyone else' are always the first to say 'but lefties/poor people/foreigners/people calling me nasty names made me do it'.

Some of you bandying about the term on 13:32 - Jan 13 with 4020 viewswkj

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:19 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

I love how these neo-liberal rightwing lunatics are forever preaching 'y'all should stand on your own two feet and stop relying on everyone else' are always the first to say 'but lefties/poor people/foreigners/people calling me nasty names made me do it'.

Really this is another weapon in the impressive arsenal of Trump manipulation tactics. Why was this wall of his not funded when the Republicans had control? Possibly well timed political power play to try and weaken his opponent's credibility on the eve of the re-election season. It is actually a genius move as the following can take place-

1. Trump backs down, but in doing so he says he is doing if for the people out of work and the Democrats just cost America big time.

This scenario could lead to tweener support as well as making his disciples ever more galvanised against the democrats.

2. The Democrats back down and Trump lauds over them as the party who are week and feeble, possibly winning tweener support and weakening the democratic party's credibility with some

3. No one backs down, chaos continues, the divide gets bigger, Trump relies on his disciples to spread the word he is the man who didnt back down for his people, etc etc blah blah.

It is totally a Win-Win situation for Trump, albiet not for the 800k facing destitution like conditions.

The man is a thick head, but thick he is not, but the sooner people get wise to toxic politics being bad for everyone the better everyone will be, including nearly 800,000 who have to financially bare the brunt of this political power play.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 13:33]

Crybaby

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:38 - Jan 13 with 4000 viewsjeera

Is Britain not worthy of a capital 'B'?

Shame on you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:41 - Jan 13 with 3994 viewswkj

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:03 - Jan 13 by footers

If only Trump had the business acumen to strike a deal so Mexico would pay for the wall. Oh.

He did a mega about turn and backtrack on this in hilarious fashion a week or so ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-46805693/trump-mexico-to-pay-for-w

Crybaby

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 14:10 - Jan 14 with 3816 viewsMattinLondon

Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 13:38 - Jan 13 by jeera

Is Britain not worthy of a capital 'B'?

Shame on you.

I don’t understand what he put a question mark at the end of his post. It’s prefty clear that it’s from the Mash Report - simpleton.
Some of you bandying about the term "snowflake" could do with watching this on 14:23 - Jan 14 with 3788 viewsBluefish

Surely You are a long way from being a millennial? I think I might scrape in but they won't like to hear that because I have bought a house and have a proper job and a family etc.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024