Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just been down to Parliament Square... 16:11 - Jan 15 with 2572 viewsSuperfrans

...and waved an EU flag on behalf of everyone on TWTD.

I hope that's okay.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:13 - Jan 15 with 2541 viewsSpruceMoose

You the man.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:28 - Jan 15 with 2501 viewsBrixtonBlue

There are some idiots down there with "Leave Means Leave" placards. If only it were that simple.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:30 - Jan 15 with 2490 viewsNo9

Did you paint your face
& add ITFC champions of Europe etc.
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:34 - Jan 15 with 2480 viewsbobwya

You certainly weren't waving it on my behalf!
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:37 - Jan 15 with 2469 viewsSuperfrans

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:30 - Jan 15 by No9

Did you paint your face
& add ITFC champions of Europe etc.

No. In truth, I was holding the flag of my cousin who has come up from Devon to make her point (along with a busload of other Remainers).

Even if I didn't agree with her, I'd respect and admire her commitment.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:38 - Jan 15 with 2463 viewsChampionship

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 16:37 - Jan 15 by Superfrans

No. In truth, I was holding the flag of my cousin who has come up from Devon to make her point (along with a busload of other Remainers).

Even if I didn't agree with her, I'd respect and admire her commitment.

I'm not saying it's a worthless gesture but it's the same point groups of pro EU protesters have been making for two years
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:07 - Jan 15 with 2400 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:08 - Jan 15 with 2389 viewsChampionship

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:07 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

Dear god.
Login to get fewer ads

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:09 - Jan 15 with 2381 viewsjjblue84

It’s good to see minority rights are represented!!
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:20 - Jan 15 with 2343 viewsmkbobby

Not on my behalf you didn’t the sooner we are out of of the eu the better
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:23 - Jan 15 with 2323 viewsSpruceMoose

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:20 - Jan 15 by mkbobby

Not on my behalf you didn’t the sooner we are out of of the eu the better

He definitely did it on your behalf.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:23 - Jan 15 with 2332 viewspickles110564

Silly boy.
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:31 - Jan 15 with 2289 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:23 - Jan 15 by pickles110564

Silly boy.

I disagree. Regardless of his viewpoint I think it's great to see people showing interest and engaging in the issues.

We had it up here with the Indy referendum. Was very good to go to George Square and listen to the speakers from both sides of the argument.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:38 - Jan 15 with 2272 viewsSpruceMoose

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:31 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

I disagree. Regardless of his viewpoint I think it's great to see people showing interest and engaging in the issues.

We had it up here with the Indy referendum. Was very good to go to George Square and listen to the speakers from both sides of the argument.

I agree with Glassers. Debate shouldn't be suppressed, good points should be heeded and spread and utter bobbins should be challenged - from whatever side of whatever argument it is coming from.

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:48 - Jan 15 with 2253 viewsRyorry

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:38 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

I agree with Glassers. Debate shouldn't be suppressed, good points should be heeded and spread and utter bobbins should be challenged - from whatever side of whatever argument it is coming from.

"Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud, hatch out"

(meaning pus, if exposed to sunlight, will dry out and be neutralised).

Quote from 'I Claudius' BBC TV 1970s version of the book by Robert Graves.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 17:49]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 2252 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

up yours pal! FREEEEEDOM!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 2245 viewsSpruceMoose

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:49 - Jan 15 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Good one Braveheart.

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:50 - Jan 15 with 2239 viewsBlueBadger

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:49 - Jan 15 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Ah yes, the freedom to sell off all our private services to US companies, the freedom to have food safety laws dictated to us by the US, freedom to pay more money to import things, freedom to pay more to travel, freedom to get sacked more easily, even more freedom to die in dangerously understaffed hospitals...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:53 - Jan 15 with 2219 viewsgordon

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:07 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

It'd actually be polite of you to ask permission before making a video of me?
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:59 - Jan 15 with 2202 viewsgordon

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:31 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

We also had a comprehensive 600 hundred odd page document detailing what the plans and policies would be if we voted for an Independent Scotland, which was probably quite a good idea in hindsight!
Just been down to Parliament Square... on 18:16 - Jan 15 with 2162 viewsBlueBadger

Just been down to Parliament Square... on 17:38 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Posted in wrong place.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 18:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024