Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cat is definitely out of the bag now 03:36 - Jan 20 with 11901 viewsSpruceMoose

We are living in a world where, once again, the people motivated by bigotry and the hatred of minorities feel emboldened.

In today's installment, MAGA hat wearing youths taunt Native American, elderly Vietnam War vets at an indigenous peoples march.

Imagine living the life of a Native American war vet, and all the sacrifice and discrimination that goes along with that, and ending up being taunted right to your face, by smug, brazen, privileged, peacocking kids who should be demolished and sent back under their rock. They've been taught that this is acceptable. That it's a laugh.

Watch the video and ask yourself, do you think you could remain so calm and controlled in the face of such provocation? That's dignity.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 3:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:44 - Jan 20 with 3615 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:37 - Jan 20 by Mullet

Maybe, or just admit you didn't understand what I was making reference to and call it quits?

" ......but you see it from the paedo-loving yellow vests,....."

what an I missing, you are calling the people in the photo I posted paedos.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:53 - Jan 20 with 3598 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:44 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

" ......but you see it from the paedo-loving yellow vests,....."

what an I missing, you are calling the people in the photo I posted paedos.

Nope. The ones who marched on Westminister with a badly typed and proofed "Wot we stand 4" type pamphlet as discussed previously this week.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:59 - Jan 20 with 3572 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:53 - Jan 20 by Mullet

Nope. The ones who marched on Westminister with a badly typed and proofed "Wot we stand 4" type pamphlet as discussed previously this week.

Ok so call them what they are but not yellow vests......in France Joe public is seeing through left/right division and finding common cause, we need to allow space for the same to happen here.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 11:02 - Jan 20 with 3564 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:59 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ok so call them what they are but not yellow vests......in France Joe public is seeing through left/right division and finding common cause, we need to allow space for the same to happen here.

They call themselves yellow vests. I'm not being funny, but you're not doing well here and being a bit odd about it.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 11:15 - Jan 20 with 3547 viewsBluefish

Utterly disgusting but sadly we aren't in a position to just point and sneer at Americans anymore. We have allowed this is be normalised in the UK as well. Control has been lost through "take back control"

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 11:43 - Jan 20 with 3535 viewsjeera

If there was ever a face that needed a slap.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 12:07 - Jan 20 with 3496 viewsBluesquid

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:02 - Jan 20 by Mullet

I guess because I watch the news, and that's what has happened in this country in the past month or so.

The news channels that you follow, have they been adequately covering the Yellow vest protests in France?

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 15:46 - Jan 20 with 3434 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 11:02 - Jan 20 by Mullet

They call themselves yellow vests. I'm not being funny, but you're not doing well here and being a bit odd about it.

Ok, I'm not attempting to 'do well' but my first post in response to you was....
"Why are you allowing the right to hi-jack association with the yellow vest movement?"
......and now you are saying 
"They call themselves yellow vests."

.....maybe you need to think through how this hi-jacking process works!

Login to get fewer ads

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 15:48 - Jan 20 with 3428 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 12:07 - Jan 20 by Bluesquid

The news channels that you follow, have they been adequately covering the Yellow vest protests in France?

Yep but to be fair they are probably all a bit racist aren't they........

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 15:51 - Jan 20 with 3418 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 15:46 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ok, I'm not attempting to 'do well' but my first post in response to you was....
"Why are you allowing the right to hi-jack association with the yellow vest movement?"
......and now you are saying 
"They call themselves yellow vests."

.....maybe you need to think through how this hi-jacking process works!

The people I was referring to do call themselves "yellow vests" just type that and UK/England/Britain into twitter and you'll see who and what I was talking about.

The fact that you and our resident youtube conspiracy nut failed to pick up on that, and proceeded to insinuate I was somehow media-lacking is on you boys.

My post had nothing to do with anything other than the ignorant right wing on both sides of the Atlantic and the bellends therein.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 16:01 - Jan 20 with 3396 viewsjaykay

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 06:26 - Jan 20 by jjblue84

The left hate it when the right are smug, they’ve stolen their thunder!!

do you piss your pants in the winter to keep warm ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 16:32 - Jan 20 with 3372 viewsjjblue84

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 16:01 - Jan 20 by jaykay

do you piss your pants in the winter to keep warm ?

Begone thou foul-toothed serpent!
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 3361 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 15:51 - Jan 20 by Mullet

The people I was referring to do call themselves "yellow vests" just type that and UK/England/Britain into twitter and you'll see who and what I was talking about.

The fact that you and our resident youtube conspiracy nut failed to pick up on that, and proceeded to insinuate I was somehow media-lacking is on you boys.

My post had nothing to do with anything other than the ignorant right wing on both sides of the Atlantic and the bellends therein.

I know exactly who you are talking about. Googled 'yellow vests Uk' and second on list is this appropriately.....
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46851713
I just feel that you linking yellow vests and paedophiles serves to discredit a movement to somebody looking in as a neutral.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:26 - Jan 20 with 3305 viewsBluesquid

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 15:51 - Jan 20 by Mullet

I asked you a legitimate question, no sarcasm or anything snide just a legitimate question because i'm really interested to know if the news channels that you follow have adequately covered the Yellow vest protests in France.

You could of just answered me with a yes or a no and discussed it but you didn't and you took the snide route instead making a spiteful comment and calling me a nut.

What is wrong with you?

You know it's always a moment to behold when someone reveals their true nature.

What did you say earlier to BDS?

" I'm not being funny, but you're not doing well here and being a bit odd about it. "

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:31 - Jan 20 with 3304 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:26 - Jan 20 by Bluesquid

I asked you a legitimate question, no sarcasm or anything snide just a legitimate question because i'm really interested to know if the news channels that you follow have adequately covered the Yellow vest protests in France.

You could of just answered me with a yes or a no and discussed it but you didn't and you took the snide route instead making a spiteful comment and calling me a nut.

What is wrong with you?

You know it's always a moment to behold when someone reveals their true nature.

What did you say earlier to BDS?

" I'm not being funny, but you're not doing well here and being a bit odd about it. "

You're not interested at all and never have been. It's the usual "sheeple" lazy content analysis and you've proven yourself to be biased and dishonest plenty of times on here in numerous threads.

The fact you both trumpeted being so politically switched on and astute, and got done at the knees by the latest yellow vests tells us everything we need to know.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:34 - Jan 20 with 3291 viewsBluesquid

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:31 - Jan 20 by Mullet

You're not interested at all and never have been. It's the usual "sheeple" lazy content analysis and you've proven yourself to be biased and dishonest plenty of times on here in numerous threads.

The fact you both trumpeted being so politically switched on and astute, and got done at the knees by the latest yellow vests tells us everything we need to know.

"got done at the knees by the latest yellow vests tells us everything we need to know."

Now, can you explain that comment?
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:38 - Jan 20 with 3287 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:34 - Jan 20 by Bluesquid

"got done at the knees by the latest yellow vests tells us everything we need to know."

Now, can you explain that comment?

Yep. You two had no idea who they were and had to google them. It's incredibly clear given at least two other posters knew exactly what I was talking about and why.

Which makes the whole "switched on" persona as laughable as it always is. You can pretend otherwise but if you had, but you wouldn't have felt the need to back him up on a needless question to take a swipe at me.

Google first, then post. You might actually look like you know what you're talking about.

We're done here it seems.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:51 - Jan 20 with 3263 viewsBluesquid

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:38 - Jan 20 by Mullet

Yep. You two had no idea who they were and had to google them. It's incredibly clear given at least two other posters knew exactly what I was talking about and why.

Which makes the whole "switched on" persona as laughable as it always is. You can pretend otherwise but if you had, but you wouldn't have felt the need to back him up on a needless question to take a swipe at me.

Google first, then post. You might actually look like you know what you're talking about.

Oh dear, oh dear.

I haven't taken a swipe at you, and "we" as you mentioned earlier can see that by simply re-reading the thread.

I asked a legitimate question which could of led to a rather interesting discussion but as i said earlier you chose the snide route and insulted me instead.

No matter how you spin it Mullet there was absolutely no need for that snide comment that you made to me as i hadn't said anything offensive to you and all your post squirming and wriggling isn't going to change what "we" can all see.
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 20:39 - Jan 20 with 3219 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 19:38 - Jan 20 by Mullet

Well now you are just being a bit thick....are you sure you didn't vote leave! I know all about the right wing populists and how the are trying to claim the yellow vest movement.
You suggested googling 'yellow vest uk' so I did and confirmed it does not yield the results you claimed. (Did you read the BBC article that I linked which was second on the list)
I guess I can add you to the list of people that when wrong just keep digging deeper and insult more! I think you are probably "done!" ...and well done for conceding a legitimate anti austerity movement to right wing nationalists (again read linked article)
I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit that you are wrong !

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 3205 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ps..... that knob Goddard is trying to co-opt Anonymous too....it has been their modus operandi for decades, they tried it with hunt saboteuring/animal rights in the 80's but failed miserably!

The cat is definitely-maybe out of the bag now on 11:49 - Jan 21 with 3101 viewswellhungphil

Notwithstanding the rather diverse turn this thread took after the initial post, it does seem that there's a good deal more nuance to the story with the Native Americans, the MAGA cap kid and his buddies, plus a third group who were also involved, than the initial mainstream/social media reports suggest.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 11:51 - Jan 21 with 3099 viewsSwansea_Blue

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 04:19 - Jan 20 by SpruceMoose

The fact that they're shouting about building a wall at indigenous Americans makes no sense, and just goes to show that building a wall is less about immigration and more about building a monument to white supremacy.

Trump has used Pocahontas perjoratively, you're quite correct. Anyone who isn't white, male and notionaly Christian is fair game these days.

These are sh1tty kids, raised by sh1tty adults, who will now go on to become sh1tty adults themselves.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 4:19]

Did I just read "they're shouting about building a wall at indigenous Americans"? No that can't be right, nobody would be that stupid, shirley.

(Tweet deleted)

(edit - if indeed any of this actually happened as reported)
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 11:56]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The cat is definitely-maybe out of the bag now on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 3059 viewsBluesquid

The cat is definitely-maybe out of the bag now on 11:49 - Jan 21 by wellhungphil

Notwithstanding the rather diverse turn this thread took after the initial post, it does seem that there's a good deal more nuance to the story with the Native Americans, the MAGA cap kid and his buddies, plus a third group who were also involved, than the initial mainstream/social media reports suggest.

Thanks for posting that.

My word, CBS, CNN and the rest of the mainstream media do not come out of this well do they?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 13:54]
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 18:04 - Jan 21 with 2994 viewsGlasgowBlue

it looks like your link has been removed and all is not what it first appeared.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 18:19 - Jan 21 with 2973 viewschicoazul

As always boyos, it pays to wait and think about news stories like these before virtue signalling on social media, otherwise you might risk looking stupid.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/julie-irwin-zimmerman-i-failed

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024