Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans 13:41 - Jan 27 with 5191 viewsIllinoisblue

on the last day of the season. Should give them the entire Cobbold and top of Churchmans, and charge them 45 quid a ticket. They'll be too giddy about going up to care too much about the price.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:09 - Jan 27 with 5113 viewsstrikalite

Not sure the Club will allow anything lower tier for obvious reasons, but can see them getting the whole upper Cobbold for sure, especially if we're down by then...

Brilliant fans imo, yeah few stupid ones but on the whole travel everywhere in big numbers, can't argue with the fact that they absolutely lift PR, always have done..
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:21 - Jan 27 with 5080 viewsMrTown

Don’t blame the man, in fact I’d encourage it. Trying get them to buy as many tickets as they possibly can at as higher price as possible.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:37 - Jan 27 with 5040 viewsIllinoisblue

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:21 - Jan 27 by MrTown

Don’t blame the man, in fact I’d encourage it. Trying get them to buy as many tickets as they possibly can at as higher price as possible.

You misunderstood; I am all for it. Give Leeds 10k tickets if necessary.

62 - 78 - 81

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:38 - Jan 27 with 5038 viewsMrTown

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:37 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

You misunderstood; I am all for it. Give Leeds 10k tickets if necessary.

I haven’t misunderstood, I was agreeing with?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:16 - Jan 27 with 4919 viewsHARRY10

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:09 - Jan 27 by strikalite

Not sure the Club will allow anything lower tier for obvious reasons, but can see them getting the whole upper Cobbold for sure, especially if we're down by then...

Brilliant fans imo, yeah few stupid ones but on the whole travel everywhere in big numbers, can't argue with the fact that they absolutely lift PR, always have done..

Brilliant fans ?

Only the 99% who spoil it for the rest
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 4911 viewssparks

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 14:09 - Jan 27 by strikalite

Brilliant fans? Only if they have changed massively over the last 20 odd years. (Which I accept they may have done).

Celebratory weekend jaunts for Leeds fans end, in my experience, very very unpleasantly indeed.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:28 - Jan 27 with 4891 viewsLeagueOne

We should sell as many tickets to the game as we're legally allowed, especially as the home section unless there is a promotion is going to be empty and those of us still there watching a non game.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:39 - Jan 27 with 4869 viewsBenters2

It will be a awful day if we are still in the bottom 3 and they are going up.
Login to get fewer ads

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 17:30 - Jan 27 with 4813 viewsstrikalite

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:16 - Jan 27 by HARRY10

Brilliant fans ?

Only the 99% who spoil it for the rest

In what way do 99% of them spoil it for the rest?
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 4793 viewsWD19

We should just ask for special dispensation to play it at Elland Road (in return for the gate money - minus expenses) and be done with it. The further away the largest possible number of Yorkshire folk the better.
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 17:41 - Jan 27 with 4783 viewsbontcho

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:28 - Jan 27 by LeagueOne

We should sell as many tickets to the game as we're legally allowed, especially as the home section unless there is a promotion is going to be empty and those of us still there watching a non game.

Are there any restrictions? Pretty sure we can point out the obvious risk of Leeds fans in the home end and give the loads. I don’t see a major issue in giving them the whole Cobbold Stand (perhaps with a bit of a buffer at the ends of the lower tier) assuming it’s the situation you say. If they’re fighting the lot up the road and we’re down the whole stadium will be supporting Leeds!

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 18:09 - Jan 27 with 4732 viewsTJS

I can see there being serious problems at that game.
Even if they're already up I can see them turning it into some sort of pay back for 2007.
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 4628 viewsMelford

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 16:19 - Jan 27 by sparks

Brilliant fans? Only if they have changed massively over the last 20 odd years. (Which I accept they may have done).

Celebratory weekend jaunts for Leeds fans end, in my experience, very very unpleasantly indeed.

Bournemouth 1990 springs to mind.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 4629 viewsjontysnut

despite my best efforts (Star photo in a Town baby grow) my lads a normal Leeds fan. He and his mates have already booked into the Easy hotel ticket or not. BTW he's an ex pro and was at Villa Park. Impressed by the Town fans and thought we could have won it.
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 23:19 - Jan 27 with 4439 viewssparks

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 19:19 - Jan 27 by Melford

Bournemouth 1990 springs to mind.

I was there.

I recall queuing to get in , behind a police cordon. It rained bricks.

I remember actual looting on Holdenhurst road. Leeds fans standing astride the low broken window of an off licence, passing out beer to passing fans.

A friend recalls being sexually assaulted under the pier the night before.

I recall full time when hundreds of leeds thugs broke into the South Stand causing utter panic with hundred of Bournemouth fans running across the terraces for the exits, hoping desperately that there werent more of the sub human scum coming in the other gate...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 23:30 - Jan 27 with 4423 viewsMattinLondon

Leeds has a population of 750k. They should always be getting 60-70k every home game. By porpotion to population they are rubbish.
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 23:42 - Jan 27 with 4394 viewsfarkenhell

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 23:19 - Jan 27 by sparks

I was there.

I recall queuing to get in , behind a police cordon. It rained bricks.

I remember actual looting on Holdenhurst road. Leeds fans standing astride the low broken window of an off licence, passing out beer to passing fans.

A friend recalls being sexually assaulted under the pier the night before.

I recall full time when hundreds of leeds thugs broke into the South Stand causing utter panic with hundred of Bournemouth fans running across the terraces for the exits, hoping desperately that there werent more of the sub human scum coming in the other gate...

Add to that they then wrecked the town that night, dishing out involuntary beatings and groping any females they could lay their hands on. Utter scum, as you say.
Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 05:00 - Jan 28 with 4315 viewsIllinoisblue

Assume Evans already has a plan in place to fleece Leeds fans on 18:09 - Jan 27 by TJS

I can see there being serious problems at that game.
Even if they're already up I can see them turning it into some sort of pay back for 2007.

I doubt it. More likely to be a damp squib. We’ll be down by then and they’ll hopefully have promotion wrapped up.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024