Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? 16:57 - Feb 16 with 6438 viewsnoggin

I was expecting world class, instead I saw 2nd class.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 4146 viewssparks

He was very sound indeed today. Took responsibility, wanted the ball, won a lot of scrappy stuff when needed. Perhaps lacks an incisive pass, but thats what Judge, Teddy etc are for.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 4140 viewsRobTheMonk

First half he did alright. Second half he was trying to force the issue and misplacing LOTS of passes.
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 4121 viewsuefacup81

Wow. Young talented player in 'inconsistent' shocker...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 4116 viewsChampionship

Judging on one game by the sounds of it?
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 4109 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

he is still young. You can see he definatly has quality, but today reverted back to giving it away to much, at least he was trying things though
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 4080 viewsfloridaboy

Let the player knocking begin!
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:00 - Feb 16 with 4037 viewssparks

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:58 - Feb 16 by RobTheMonk

First half he did alright. Second half he was trying to force the issue and misplacing LOTS of passes.

He forced it a bit- but lots is perhaps 4 or 5 obvious ones. He kept the ball well also, even in the second half. He was constantly on the ball.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:04 - Feb 16 with 3990 viewsurbanblue

I will ...

He's a very good player!
Login to get fewer ads

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:04 - Feb 16 with 3984 viewsnoggin

I guess I was expecting too much.

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:10 - Feb 16 with 3891 viewsBenters2

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:04 - Feb 16 by noggin

Bottom of the league what do you expect?
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:14 - Feb 16 with 3838 viewsCoastalblue

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:04 - Feb 16 by noggin

If you were expecting world class you were probably a tad over optimistic.

He's probably a year away from being a stand out player at this level and a big part of that is consistency. When he gets it right though he's very good even now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:14 - Feb 16 with 3818 viewsGarv

Didn't play well today.

Has played well previously.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:15 - Feb 16 with 3819 viewsnoggin

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:10 - Feb 16 by Benters2

Bottom of the league what do you expect?

No you’re right, I shouldn’t expect anything.

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:17 - Feb 16 with 3803 viewschristiand

Yes, he had an off game there's no denying that. Lets not forget the blow on the head he had early in the game against Sam Vokes. Too many are expecting him to be world class, he's 19 years old for Christ sake, be realistic!! Do you want to tell me who actually played well in a blue shirt today? I'll help you, not many.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:17 - Feb 16 with 3793 viewsKieran_Knows

Shutup you tit.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:34 - Feb 16 with 3722 viewsnoggin

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:17 - Feb 16 by christiand

Yes, he had an off game there's no denying that. Lets not forget the blow on the head he had early in the game against Sam Vokes. Too many are expecting him to be world class, he's 19 years old for Christ sake, be realistic!! Do you want to tell me who actually played well in a blue shirt today? I'll help you, not many.

Not many? You mean nobody. We were awful.

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:41 - Feb 16 with 3696 viewssparks

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:17 - Feb 16 by christiand

Bizarre. I cant remember the last time I saw a Town game in which a midfielder in blues constantly wanted the ball, made himself available, tried to pull strings and movede the ball along accurately most of the time.

We are talking about stuff that Jim used to do, with added physicality. Garvan at his best maybe? He was very decent indeed today. Amazed at how people note 3 or 4 misplaced balls and are suddenly blinded to everything else.

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:06 - Feb 16 with 3629 viewschristiand

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:41 - Feb 16 by sparks

Bizarre. I cant remember the last time I saw a Town game in which a midfielder in blues constantly wanted the ball, made himself available, tried to pull strings and movede the ball along accurately most of the time.

We are talking about stuff that Jim used to do, with added physicality. Garvan at his best maybe? He was very decent indeed today. Amazed at how people note 3 or 4 misplaced balls and are suddenly blinded to everything else.

He’s a young kid, in his first full season playing first team football and then you get daft comments like why isn’t he playing like Bryan Robson in his pomp every week?! They’re also forgetting this young lad is playing in a poor side too and he has all this expectation on his young shoulders when more experienced players should be helping him far more than what they have done this season. He’s been one of the few that can say they have had a decent season on a very steep learning curve.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:12 - Feb 16 with 3600 views44_not_out

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 17:34 - Feb 16 by noggin

Not many? You mean nobody. We were awful.

Noggin, what is the point of you?

Awful..... really.

If we were awful today, god knows what you thought we were under Hurst?

Here’s a suggestion, don’t bother going anymore because your ‘support’ isn’t needed!
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:21 - Feb 16 with 3569 viewsPecker

Really? If he was world class, why would he be with us? He played ok today, but nothing more. The whole experience was disappointing to be honest.
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:24 - Feb 16 with 3555 viewsnoggin

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:12 - Feb 16 by 44_not_out

Noggin, what is the point of you?

Awful..... really.

If we were awful today, god knows what you thought we were under Hurst?

Here’s a suggestion, don’t bother going anymore because your ‘support’ isn’t needed!

Lol

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:47 - Feb 16 with 3490 viewskingcarloss

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 16:58 - Feb 16 by sparks

He was very sound indeed today. Took responsibility, wanted the ball, won a lot of scrappy stuff when needed. Perhaps lacks an incisive pass, but thats what Judge, Teddy etc are for.

Absolute dross, yes he's younger than his size and stature suggests but for me he's so overrated and today a total frustration to watch. Gave the ball away a ridiculous amount of times and believes in his own hype.

Poll: Forget old club connections, or one of our own, who would you prefer with Skuse.

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 19:01 - Feb 16 with 3450 viewshorsehollerer

Chalobah is a very good player who had a poor second half. Almost like he's playing the 33rd game of his first ever season in competitive football. It was also his third tough game in 7 days.

He will have a great career and it won't be with us.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 19:07 - Feb 16 with 3420 viewsChampionship

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 18:47 - Feb 16 by kingcarloss

Absolute dross, yes he's younger than his size and stature suggests but for me he's so overrated and today a total frustration to watch. Gave the ball away a ridiculous amount of times and believes in his own hype.

Believes in his own hype?

Here we go.
So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 19:15 - Feb 16 with 3386 viewssparks

So anyone want to tell me how good Chalobah is? on 19:07 - Feb 16 by Championship

Believes in his own hype?

Here we go.

I think most of us know where this comment comes from...

Happil these stoneage attitudes are becoming rarer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024