Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... 13:36 - Feb 21 with 4230 viewsBLUEBEAT

...than turn up 3 hours before kick-off to hear a load of the same old waffle.

Thanks.

Poll: W or W

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:39 - Feb 21 with 3912 viewsVaughan8

If they did that, the catering still wouldn't buy more supplies in...……..!
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:44 - Feb 21 with 3890 viewsTractorCam

Disgraceful from Evans.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:46 - Feb 21 with 3871 viewsVaughan8

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:44 - Feb 21 by TractorCam

Disgraceful from Evans.

What about the occasional supporter who has to pay £30+ a ticket (except for promotions!)?Disgrace!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 13:46]
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 14:35 - Feb 21 with 3797 viewsWhymarkmariner

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:46 - Feb 21 by Vaughan8

What about the occasional supporter who has to pay £30+ a ticket (except for promotions!)?Disgrace!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 13:46]

Like a lot of performances this season I suspect. Half baked, too many vegetables and hard to swallow.
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 15:04 - Feb 21 with 3741 viewsHARRY10

he could cut it short

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 17:53 - Feb 21 with 3666 viewsjas0999

The pies aren’t very good. I’ll pass.
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 3664 viewsDeano69

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 17:53 - Feb 21 by jas0999

The pies aren’t very good. I’ll pass.

The Portman pie is the best pie in football, in fact possibly the best pie i have eaten.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:00 - Feb 21 with 3649 viewsBackToRussia

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 17:55 - Feb 21 by Deano69

The Portman pie is the best pie in football, in fact possibly the best pie i have eaten.

Do you not eat real food then?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:33 - Feb 21 with 3605 viewsGeminiblue

Maybe they should take the opportunity to do a pie tasting session at the fanzone, to find something better than what’s currently on offer.
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:44 - Feb 21 with 3596 viewsChampionship

What is actually in a Portman Pie?
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:52 - Feb 21 with 3580 viewsfabian_illness

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:44 - Feb 21 by Championship

What is actually in a Portman Pie?

It's moss scraped off Churchmans roof.
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 20:12 - Feb 21 with 3508 viewsbritbiker

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:52 - Feb 21 by fabian_illness

It's moss scraped off Churchmans roof.

Great. Vegan then.
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 21:38 - Feb 21 with 3440 viewswarkthisway

Yes what are we supposed to do for 3 hours?- all very strange -
-how on earth did Evans make a fortune out of providing corporate entertainment ? Must be a lot of easily pleased people out there or who don’t pay for the privilege of attending one of his events themselves. He really hasn’t a clue what football supporters are about has he.

bentnkuqi

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 22:50 - Feb 21 with 3376 viewsfabian_illness

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 20:12 - Feb 21 by britbiker

Great. Vegan then.

Only if you scrape off the bird sh1t.
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 10:09 - Feb 22 with 3241 viewsDeano69

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 18:00 - Feb 21 by BackToRussia

Do you not eat real food then?

No, I wait for home games and only eat Portman Pies.

Odd question??

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 10:11 - Feb 22 with 3237 viewsSteve_M

Like the ones the club have included with season tickets over the last two seasons?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 10:52 - Feb 22 with 3201 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 21:38 - Feb 21 by warkthisway

Yes what are we supposed to do for 3 hours?- all very strange -
-how on earth did Evans make a fortune out of providing corporate entertainment ? Must be a lot of easily pleased people out there or who don’t pay for the privilege of attending one of his events themselves. He really hasn’t a clue what football supporters are about has he.

Considering the event starts at 12, and it's an hour with lambert etc, you're looking at just 2 hours to kickoff after the event, a nice bit of time to drink with friends,watch the warm ups etc

If people don't want to go down, don't go. But this sort of thing I would have absolutely loved to have been able to go down for when I was a season ticket holder.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 12:37 - Feb 22 with 3132 viewsCOYBitfc

Always someone who will moan... Club offer something to try and engage with fans, if it doesn't appeal to you then don't go.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 12:56 - Feb 22 with 3100 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 12:37 - Feb 22 by COYBitfc

Always someone who will moan... Club offer something to try and engage with fans, if it doesn't appeal to you then don't go.

i'm loving the ones that haven't got the emails, because they ticked the 'do not send me marketing' and then moan they didn't get the email

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:39 - Feb 22 with 3075 viewsBLUEBEAT

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 12:37 - Feb 22 by COYBitfc

bless up

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:42 - Feb 22 with 3069 viewsBLUEBEAT

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 10:11 - Feb 22 by Steve_M

Like the ones the club have included with season tickets over the last two seasons?

Yes, but extra ones as recognition to stalwarts who do not benefit from reduced admission initiatives...

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 14:05 - Feb 22 with 3040 viewsCOYBitfc

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 13:39 - Feb 22 by BLUEBEAT

bless up

And that means what exactly?

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 14:20 - Feb 22 with 3019 viewsBLUEBEAT

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 14:05 - Feb 22 by COYBitfc

And that means what exactly?

It’s a nurturing greeting.

Bless up.

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 17:54 - Feb 22 with 2940 viewsYallop

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 10:11 - Feb 22 by Steve_M

Have they? I've not had one unless I binned it in error
Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 19:09 - Feb 22 with 2898 viewsBLUEBEAT

Would rather just receive a voucher for a pie and a pint... on 17:54 - Feb 22 by Yallop

Have they? I've not had one unless I binned it in error

They’ve done it in the past but don’t think there was a pie/drink gift this season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024