Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... 11:27 - Feb 26 with 4240 viewsKieran_Knows

... not quite gone to plan for him at Celtic, but this should be a good move for him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 11:36 - Feb 26 with 4197 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The kid is a bit of a helmet by all accounts

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:10 - Feb 26 with 4101 viewsWickets

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 11:36 - Feb 26 by TRUE_BLUE123

The kid is a bit of a helmet by all accounts

Yes i think so but loads of talent ,lets hope he can grow up before its too late .
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:29 - Feb 26 with 4024 viewsTractorCam

Good, one of these youngsters who got big headed too early.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:30 - Feb 26 with 4019 viewschicoazul

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:29 - Feb 26 by TractorCam

Good, one of these youngsters who got big headed too early.

I will never ever understand how so many of our fans enjoy seeing players who leave us fail and falter in their careers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:48 - Feb 26 with 3956 viewsWD19

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:30 - Feb 26 by chicoazul

I will never ever understand how so many of our fans enjoy seeing players who leave us fail and falter in their careers.

Whilst wishing others ill is never a good look, surely in this case the rational explanation can be that this sort of thing might encourage more other players to stay and Ipswich be better off as a result (?)
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 13:12 - Feb 26 with 3872 viewsTractorCam

I don't 'enjoy' it, i don't really care. I had forgot all him and wouldn't have seen this if wasn't posted on here. Didn't he like some twitter posts which was slating us or something?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 14:05 - Feb 26 with 3736 viewsitfcjoe

It's mad - sign a 4 year contract at Celtic or a 1 year extension at ITFC....but yet he is a traitor for leaving

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 14:06 - Feb 26 with 3724 views_

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 14:05 - Feb 26 by itfcjoe

It's mad - sign a 4 year contract at Celtic or a 1 year extension at ITFC....but yet he is a traitor for leaving

Login to get fewer ads

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 14:41 - Feb 26 with 3636 viewsReusersTown

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 12:10 - Feb 26 by Wickets

Yes i think so but loads of talent ,lets hope he can grow up before its too late .

Wouldn't even say he had that much talent, was alright. DId well to get 4 years at Celtic!.
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 15:05 - Feb 26 with 3591 viewsWickets

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 14:41 - Feb 26 by ReusersTown

Wouldn't even say he had that much talent, was alright. DId well to get 4 years at Celtic!.

Our Coaching staff and Aldershot Staff and fans think differently .
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 15:26 - Feb 26 with 3548 viewsRadlett_blue

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 15:05 - Feb 26 by Wickets

Our Coaching staff and Aldershot Staff and fans think differently .

While he's only 21, his senior career consists largely of 20-odd games for Aldershot in the English 5th tier. Mick clearly didn't fancy him, partly because of his attitude I guess. I can see why he signed for Celtic (don't know how much money he's on) but it isn't looking like a good career move. Happens to umpteen talented young players, most of whom drift into the lower leagues or play part time, but we'll never know if he would have been better off working his way up rather than taking the chance at Celtic.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 17:48 - Feb 26 with 3417 viewsWickets

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 15:26 - Feb 26 by Radlett_blue

While he's only 21, his senior career consists largely of 20-odd games for Aldershot in the English 5th tier. Mick clearly didn't fancy him, partly because of his attitude I guess. I can see why he signed for Celtic (don't know how much money he's on) but it isn't looking like a good career move. Happens to umpteen talented young players, most of whom drift into the lower leagues or play part time, but we'll never know if he would have been better off working his way up rather than taking the chance at Celtic.

That could all be true , but you seemed to think he is untalented , i think your wrong .Will he use his talent or ability, which was never in question while he was at Town, I hope he can get his head straight and do just that !
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:10 - Feb 26 with 3405 viewsRadlett_blue

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 17:48 - Feb 26 by Wickets

That could all be true , but you seemed to think he is untalented , i think your wrong .Will he use his talent or ability, which was never in question while he was at Town, I hope he can get his head straight and do just that !

Nowhere did I say that Benyu was untalented. However, plenty of very talented footballers don't have much of a professional career.
Ravel Morrison is an extreme example.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:14 - Feb 26 with 3396 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

on 14:06 - Feb 26 by _

4 year deal at the biggest club in the world, not a bad effort!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:32 - Feb 28 with 2710 viewsWickets

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:10 - Feb 26 by Radlett_blue

Nowhere did I say that Benyu was untalented. However, plenty of very talented footballers don't have much of a professional career.
Ravel Morrison is an extreme example.

Was alright !
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:35 - Feb 28 with 2704 viewsbournemouthblue

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 14:41 - Feb 26 by ReusersTown

wasn't he an England U19?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 19:01 - Feb 28 with 2675 viewsReusersTown

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:35 - Feb 28 by bournemouthblue

wasn't he an England U19?

Nope, you must be thinking of somebody else. Also i don't think its quite the seal of quality you think it is. A lot of meh players make their way up the youth system.
Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 20:04 - Feb 28 with 2628 viewsZedRodgers

Fond memories of Helsingborg (a)

No, not at the moment

on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 2594 views_

Kundai Benyu makes loan move to Sweden... on 18:14 - Feb 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

4 year deal at the biggest club in the world, not a bad effort!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024