Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? 17:02 - Mar 2 with 19724 viewsBluefish

Worse than Hurst.

Time to accept the mistake, he is not the man to rebuild us

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:53 - Mar 2 with 2163 viewsblueconscience

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:12 - Mar 2 by RegencyBlue

With Evans of course being completely blameless!

That is their favorite answer to anyone questioning their hero, blame the fans
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:53]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:53 - Mar 2 with 2162 viewsMullysplace1

Everyone wanted Mick gone. Look what it gets you.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 2155 viewsBluefish

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:53 - Mar 2 by Mullysplace1

Not everyone....we have some fans that wanted the best for ITFC

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:55 - Mar 2 with 2142 viewsJuggsy

Mick going wasn't the problem. What followed immediately after was.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:56 - Mar 2 with 2138 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:52 - Mar 2 by Bluefish

Yes we have paid that

Our owners puts in more than both of their owners combined, making yourself look silly

You must be such familiar with the ITFC finances.

'Our owner puts in more than both of their owners combined'......... yet Norwich will be light years ahead of us and Luton are going to overtake us. How great owner he is hahahahhaha

The 'fans' like you FIRMLY deserve relegation !!!! This is for you for defending Evans !!! You reap what you sow.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:59 - Mar 2 with 2110 viewsBluefish

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:56 - Mar 2 by Mach_foreignBlue

You must be such familiar with the ITFC finances.

'Our owner puts in more than both of their owners combined'......... yet Norwich will be light years ahead of us and Luton are going to overtake us. How great owner he is hahahahhaha

The 'fans' like you FIRMLY deserve relegation !!!! This is for you for defending Evans !!! You reap what you sow.

Sorry mate I thought you said you was terrible because he doesn't put in enough, now you are saying he is terrible because he puts in more than others but we don't win enough games? So from what I can gather from you the owner is good but we need to sack the manager. Thanks for clearing that up. Speak soon

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:59 - Mar 2 with 2108 viewsBasuco

Watching a MM side play is about as pleasant as sticking needles into your eyeballs, appointing PH was the mistake.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:00 - Mar 2 with 2104 viewsDarth_Koont

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:55 - Mar 2 by Juggsy

Yes and no.

I think far too many people took what Mick knew about competitive Championship football for granted.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 2097 viewsBluefish

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:55 - Mar 2 by Juggsy

That is like have a house and no money but demanding the house is knocked down. When you then have to live in the damp shed saying that knocking down the house wasn't a stupid move

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 2091 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:59 - Mar 2 by Bluefish

Sorry mate I thought you said you was terrible because he doesn't put in enough, now you are saying he is terrible because he puts in more than others but we don't win enough games? So from what I can gather from you the owner is good but we need to sack the manager. Thanks for clearing that up. Speak soon

Lack of investment throughout the years. Freebies, loanees, sicknotes. An outcome? Relegation. That is we deserve. The facts are speaking for themselves however you keep defying them.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 2095 viewsHerbivore

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:59 - Mar 2 by Basuco

Watching a MM side play is about as pleasant as sticking needles into your eyeballs, appointing PH was the mistake.

I'd rather watch a Mick side than sit through what I've sat through this season to be fair. At least Mick sides looked capable of winning games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2067 viewsDarth_Koont

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:01 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

I'd rather watch a Mick side than sit through what I've sat through this season to be fair. At least Mick sides looked capable of winning games.

Agreed.

Seems like a lot of people are so bored with the Championship that they think we're heading in the right direction by being relegated.

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2065 viewsfloridaboy

Trouble is watching a MM side would have 10,000 watching in the stands!!!
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2065 viewsBluefish

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:00 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Yes and no.

I think far too many people took what Mick knew about competitive Championship football for granted.

Correct they took how comfortable we were and thought it was a bad thing

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2064 viewsJuggsy

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:00 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Yes and no.

To clarify, by immediately after I mean selling all of our strikers and bringing in too many lower league players.

We didn't give ourselves a chance doing that and never recovered from those decisions.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2062 viewsBluefish

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 by floridaboy

Good better to have 10000 watch a win than 20000 watch another defeat

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 2056 viewsBluefish

Agreed

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 2052 viewsblueconscience

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:05 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Agreed.

Seems like a lot of people are so bored with the Championship that they think we're heading in the right direction by being relegated.

No, they are just accepting the inevitable.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 2053 viewsHerbivore

That's not an issue for me. I'd rather be going every week thinking we can win and seeing some wins with 10k other fans than watch us being abject alongside 15k fans.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 2050 viewsJuggsy

I'm going for 8000 because Mick's siege mentality precluded him from having any relationship with fans. His actions caused the divide when he could easily have the fans with him.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:20 - Mar 2 with 2015 viewsDarth_Koont

Except Mick brought people back to Portman Road during his tenure. A couple of bad seasons put us back on the path of losing fans which you can blame Mick for. Or, more realistically, you can blame the utter drain of 16 years in the Championship that now sees some fans bizarrely welcoming League One.

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:24 - Mar 2 with 2003 viewsPecker

Hello Mullysplace1.
Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:31 - Mar 2 with 1986 viewsSpruceMoose

Excellent work. This'll still be rumbling on Monday morning.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:48 - Mar 2 with 1949 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 17:23 - Mar 2 by Oxford_Blue

I don’t think so.

He was appointed to try to keep us in the division, but it was always going to be hard given the team he inherited was and is rubbish.

If he was appointed to keep us up, why did Evans announce he would be staying regardless of whether we were relegated or not.

If you sack him, that would be us having three managers in one season. Who would come in?

Lambert has form in getting a club promoted from the lower leagues.

It was always going to be a difficult ask, but it’s not unreasonable to think we would have made more of a fist of it. Nowhere near good enough so far, unfortunately

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is there any point in keeping Lambert on? on 18:49 - Mar 2 with 1944 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

How many do you think we’ll have in the stands if we’re mid table in League One next season?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024