Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three little birds 14:32 - Mar 31 with 3181 viewsJubba1975

Genius whoever started it!! 0-2 down, playing below average, but still offering support!
Three little birds on 14:36 - Mar 31 with 3162 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I thought it was bloody cringe. Why should we not worry about a thing. We are getting relegated to league one for the first time in most fans lifetimes. Now is defo the time to worry.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Three little birds on 14:39 - Mar 31 with 3128 viewsFixed_It

Three little birds on 14:36 - Mar 31 by TRUE_BLUE123

I thought it was bloody cringe. Why should we not worry about a thing. We are getting relegated to league one for the first time in most fans lifetimes. Now is defo the time to worry.

Yeah. Should have all started booing! That would have been better!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Three little birds on 15:12 - Mar 31 with 2994 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Three little birds on 14:39 - Mar 31 by Fixed_It

Yeah. Should have all started booing! That would have been better!

Did I say that ?

Nope you did.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Three little birds on 15:19 - Mar 31 with 2966 viewsclive_baker

Because it's only football? I can't say I'm gutted to be saying goodbye to the Championship if truth be known, although I wish we were leaving it through the other door. I'm looking forward to league 1, just hope we approach it in the right was with more reliance on our academy and less on distinctly average loanees who are no better than what we had already. It's been a complete farce for the past 12 months especially, and now is the time for Lambert to hit the reset button and get us challenging at the right end of the table next season. Bring on some new away days I say.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Three little birds on 15:33 - Mar 31 with 2915 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Three little birds on 15:19 - Mar 31 by clive_baker

Because it's only football? I can't say I'm gutted to be saying goodbye to the Championship if truth be known, although I wish we were leaving it through the other door. I'm looking forward to league 1, just hope we approach it in the right was with more reliance on our academy and less on distinctly average loanees who are no better than what we had already. It's been a complete farce for the past 12 months especially, and now is the time for Lambert to hit the reset button and get us challenging at the right end of the table next season. Bring on some new away days I say.

Some fans do have that outlook and whilst I am not gonna cry about relegation. I am just not very happy with this feeling that everything is going to be fine. It is not the club is a bit of a mess. I too am looking forward to new aways, but I would much rather have just stayed in the champ.

Three little birds on 15:48 - Mar 31 with 2868 viewsFixed_It

Three little birds on 15:12 - Mar 31 by TRUE_BLUE123

Did I say that ?

Nope you did.

True. But you seem to object to a show of support at the end of a game towards the end of a sh1t season. A bit of defiance is far better than just feeling sorry for ourselves and slinking off in silence. And last season there would have been booing. I know which I prefer.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Three little birds on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 2762 viewsReuser_is_God

Three little birds on 15:19 - Mar 31 by clive_baker

I’d much rather sit on here arguing the toss about who’s fault it all is.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 17:14]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Three little birds on 17:45 - Mar 31 with 2579 viewstractorboy1978

Three little birds on 15:33 - Mar 31 by TRUE_BLUE123

Some fans do have that outlook and whilst I am not gonna cry about relegation. I am just not very happy with this feeling that everything is going to be fine. It is not the club is a bit of a mess. I too am looking forward to new aways, but I would much rather have just stayed in the champ.

You could argue that is some ways it is the best place the club has been in for a while - togetherness, fans re-engaged, our own promising youth players tied down to long term deals.
Login to get fewer ads

Three little birds on 18:06 - Mar 31 with 2504 viewsDarth_Koont

I think it's great.

But at the same time it is a bit annoying that we haven't been as positive over the past few years when the team also needed it. Maybe we could be where Sheff Utd are now with a bit more atmosphere, confidence and the momentum that comes with it?

This time last year we were in the top half of the table and jeering youngsters misplacing passes.

Pronouns: He/Him

Three little birds on 18:27 - Mar 31 with 2436 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Three little birds on 17:45 - Mar 31 by tractorboy1978

You could argue that is some ways it is the best place the club has been in for a while - togetherness, fans re-engaged, our own promising youth players tied down to long term deals.

No you couldn't

Three little birds on 18:28 - Mar 31 with 2433 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Three little birds on 15:48 - Mar 31 by Fixed_It

True. But you seem to object to a show of support at the end of a game towards the end of a sh1t season. A bit of defiance is far better than just feeling sorry for ourselves and slinking off in silence. And last season there would have been booing. I know which I prefer.

Last season there would have been booing you are right. Lat season we were 12th.

If only we had that support then.. Every little thing would have been alright

Three little birds on 20:17 - Mar 31 with 2214 viewsBlueRaider

Perhaps it could be a new club song, like Delilah for Stoke.

Would be pretty good to have an anthem that gets known as just ours

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Three little birds on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 1886 viewsglasso

Three little birds on 15:33 - Mar 31 by TRUE_BLUE123

Trouble is, there are hardly any songs with catchy choruses about impending FFP problems, worrying about your club dropping in stature and a potential need to sell of players in order to balance the books.

So we might as well stick to being upbeat, eh?
Three little birds on 18:03 - Apr 1 with 1793 viewsBlue_Order

My mum always used to tell me that there’s no point worrying about things you can’t change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024