Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuce on the move....... 08:56 - Apr 9 with 3579 viewsBanburyBlue

He's just sold his house, never been a huge fan but hope he is staying here. Will be good for the youngsters and their progression.

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Skuce on the move....... on 08:57 - Apr 9 with 3547 viewsJimmyJazz

Sold his house indeed, for another in the area

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Skuce on the move....... on 08:58 - Apr 9 with 3540 viewsCoco

He’s already said he is looking to buy in the area

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Skuce on the move....... on 09:01 - Apr 9 with 3519 viewschicoazul

Not necessarily a diss on you OP but does anyone else find this new Rightmove form of football fandom slightly distatesteful? Every time one of our players puts his house up someone gives us the link and we get to have a nose, and speculate about why they are moving. They're entitled to a bit of privacy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Skuce on the move....... on 09:06 - Apr 9 with 3482 viewsBanburyBlue

Skuce on the move....... on 09:01 - Apr 9 by chicoazul

Not necessarily a diss on you OP but does anyone else find this new Rightmove form of football fandom slightly distatesteful? Every time one of our players puts his house up someone gives us the link and we get to have a nose, and speculate about why they are moving. They're entitled to a bit of privacy.

I haven't said where he lives so not sure its a problem and was more of a concern that he could be on his way!

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Skuce on the move....... on 09:07 - Apr 9 with 3467 viewsReuser_is_God

It is a bit odd, but people looking at your house is generally what happens when you put your house on the internet.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Skuce on the move....... on 09:09 - Apr 9 with 3448 viewsSuperblue95

You did this almost a year ago with Chambers.

You also told us we were signing Joe Allen.

Do carry on though, you’re amusing in a sad sort of way

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Skuce on the move....... on 09:12 - Apr 9 with 3427 viewsiamipswich

I just don't understand how everyone knows whose house is whose. I must say I do find it interesting looking at their homes and considering they are putting it on the market, i don't think it's overly intrusive.

Poll: Who will return first?

Skuce on the move....... on 09:15 - Apr 9 with 3375 viewsBlueBadger

Remember when John Walters was apparently selling his house and then didn't leave for three years?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Skuce on the move....... on 09:28 - Apr 9 with 3324 viewsPhilTWTD

Skuse: If Lambert Had Been Appointed Earlier Things Might Have Been Different 14th Mar 2019 19:52
Many Ipswich fans are probably thinking about what might have been had current boss Paul Lambert been appointed last summer — and experienced midfielder Cole Skuse is of the view that things could have worked out very differently. 15

Skuce on the move....... on 09:40 - Apr 9 with 3232 viewsNo9

Skuce on the move....... on 09:28 - Apr 9 by PhilTWTD

Skuse: If Lambert Had Been Appointed Earlier Things Might Have Been Different 14th Mar 2019 19:52
Many Ipswich fans are probably thinking about what might have been had current boss Paul Lambert been appointed last summer — and experienced midfielder Cole Skuse is of the view that things could have worked out very differently. 15

The Vicar of Bray?
Skuce on the move....... on 10:00 - Apr 9 with 3169 viewsitfcjoe

Skuce on the move....... on 09:12 - Apr 9 by iamipswich

I just don't understand how everyone knows whose house is whose. I must say I do find it interesting looking at their homes and considering they are putting it on the market, i don't think it's overly intrusive.

Everyone doesn't know - but if you live close by you do and can then tell others.

I know where a few town players live - one is 2 doors down from my Uncle, one live's next door to my Mum's friend, another lived opposite my mate, my wife is friends with a players wife and has been there, etc etc.

Ipswich is such a small town, and so inter connected - I'm not sure people not from the town appreciate this.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Skuce on the move....... on 10:30 - Apr 9 with 3062 viewsJ2BLUE

How can you not spell 'Skuse' right? How long has he been here now? How many times must you have seen his name?

It's like when McAuley had been here years people still called him McCauley.

Madness.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 10:31 - Apr 9 with 3056 views_

Skuce on the move....... on 10:30 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

How can you not spell 'Skuse' right? How long has he been here now? How many times must you have seen his name?

Madness.

Skuce on the move....... on 10:39 - Apr 9 with 3012 viewsBlueBadger

Madness.

See also: Owen Garvan/Garven/Garvin.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Skuce on the move....... on 10:53 - Apr 9 with 2955 viewsKieran_Knows

Skuce on the move....... on 10:39 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

See also: Owen Garvan/Garven/Garvin.

Billy Sharp/Sharpe.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Skuce on the move....... on 10:57 - Apr 9 with 2941 viewsWeWereZombies

Skuce on the move....... on 10:53 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

Billy Sharp/Sharpe.

Billy Clark/Clarke

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Skuce on the move....... on 11:01 - Apr 9 with 2916 viewschicoazul

Madness.

More like McAwful, am I right

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Skuce on the move....... on 11:15 - Apr 9 with 2854 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Skuce on the move....... on 10:57 - Apr 9 by WeWereZombies

Billy Clark/Clarke

Jaime / Jamie Peters!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024