Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? 17:19 - Apr 14 with 1812 viewsChurchman75

Evans you must live in your own little bubble or are just deluded if you think most believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

It’s your third statement in 10 years, all read the same and all three as far is I’m concerned are there to blow smoke up supporters and their hard earned money to continue to believe

Either step up with actions or just go, sell us for £1 to somebody who will care and invest because they care about the supporters, staff and club as a whole.

I’m buying 4 season ticket next year, not for you but for the club because as far as I’m concerned we need to put in what you continually dont.

It’s not what you’re going to do it’s wbout what you haven’t for 10+ very long years.

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:24 - Apr 14 with 1781 viewsMrTown

I have to be honest, I hope it isn't true. It's a terrible idea, play as many kids as possible in a league full of nasty blokes. In other words, he doesn't have to spend a penny on the squad.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:28 - Apr 14 with 1765 viewsgtsb

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:24 - Apr 14 by MrTown

I have to be honest, I hope it isn't true. It's a terrible idea, play as many kids as possible in a league full of nasty blokes. In other words, he doesn't have to spend a penny on the squad.

"where we don’t have talent in the building that is ready for developing in a particular position and it’s clear that we need to invest to improve we will do so". .....did you read that bit?
New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:30 - Apr 14 with 1757 viewsChurchman75

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:28 - Apr 14 by gtsb

"where we don’t have talent in the building that is ready for developing in a particular position and it’s clear that we need to invest to improve we will do so". .....did you read that bit?

He has said that in the past and just hasn’t delivered or gets loans.

The facts are there

He needs to prove a point now

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:32 - Apr 14 with 1757 viewsGeoffSentence

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:24 - Apr 14 by MrTown

I don't think you should get too hung up on these teams full of nasty blokes, actually half the teams in league one have a younger average age than the teams we have put out his year.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:35 - Apr 14 with 1741 viewsgtsb

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:30 - Apr 14 by Churchman75

He has said that in the past and just hasn’t delivered or gets loans.

The facts are there

He needs to prove a point now

Well you will know come August then. No point moaning about it now. Let's wait and see.
New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:47 - Apr 14 with 1702 viewssparks

Love this idea.

4 Season tickets > £5m a year.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:49 - Apr 14 with 1685 viewsgtsb

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:47 - Apr 14 by sparks

Love this idea.

and it will probably be double that next season.
New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 1595 viewsBlueBadger

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 17:47 - Apr 14 by sparks

Love this idea.

£1.25M each seems a bit steep for a ST in the third division.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 18:21 - Apr 14 with 1597 viewsDarth_Koont

Let's wait and see.

There's a lot of work to do over the summer. And no doubt a few tough decisions. I'm not going to even think about it until August.

Pronouns: He/Him

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 19:11 - Apr 14 with 1516 viewsfactual_blue

What if its the end of the beginning?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 19:40 - Apr 14 with 1463 viewsCheltenham_Blue

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 19:11 - Apr 14 by factual_blue

What if its the end of the beginning?

Have you been watching Finest Hour? The Tom Hardy bits are ropey.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 20:18 - Apr 14 with 1428 viewsfactual_blue

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 19:40 - Apr 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

Have you been watching Finest Hour? The Tom Hardy bits are ropey.

I think you're getting confused. The recent film was Darkest Hour. The film with Tom Hardy in was Dunkirk.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 21:07 - Apr 14 with 1358 viewsGeoffSentence

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 20:18 - Apr 14 by factual_blue

I think you're getting confused. The recent film was Darkest Hour. The film with Tom Hardy in was Dunkirk.

Both overrated.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New beginnings ? or beginning of the end? on 08:44 - Apr 15 with 1197 viewsNo9

So in a capitalist world how do you propose to disposess the owner?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024