Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! 13:04 - Apr 17 with 25217 viewsStewards_Enquiry

Why do the tabloids and radio stations keep saying Ipswich got what they deserved for getting rid of over achiever MM ?

Do they not look at the Stats ? last 21 Games in charge hailed 15 points, yes we were safe but that and his gesture at Norwich away to our Fans should have seen him sacked there and then !

Nobody is happy with relegation and none (well not many) saw it coming ! It has, we move on, the club is bigger than any manager!

COYB

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:07 - Apr 17 with 6732 viewsfooters

Starting another MM thread may lead to more people speaking about MM.

Just FYI.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:08 - Apr 17 with 6733 viewsNo9

Maybe the media saw the very strong display of support on the box after the Brum game & decided (as only the English media can) to have a pop?
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:08 - Apr 17 with 6720 viewsKieran_Knows

That's all we need, another thread about our ex, ex manager.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:14 - Apr 17 with 6677 viewsPJH

Actually his last 13 games acquired 16 points but you were nearly right.
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:15 - Apr 17 with 6669 viewsHerbivore

It was 24 points from his last 21 games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:16 - Apr 17 with 6663 viewsPJH

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:15 - Apr 17 by Herbivore

But if you don't count the wins....
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:20 - Apr 17 with 6624 viewsHerbivore

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:16 - Apr 17 by PJH

But if you don't count the wins....

I think we've forgotten what those are.

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:20 - Apr 17 with 6626 viewsNo9

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:14 - Apr 17 by PJH

Actually his last 13 games acquired 16 points but you were nearly right.

You were OK with crap football & a point a game?

I was aware MM wasn't very ambitious but thought Town supporters were?
Login to get fewer ads

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:22 - Apr 17 with 6613 viewsHerbivore

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:20 - Apr 17 by No9

What's your take on our current plight? You seem obsessed about how bad MM was but I've seen very little about the horror show of this season.

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:22 - Apr 17 with 6613 viewslongtimefan

"Nobody is happy with relegation and none (well not many) saw it coming ! It has, we move on, the club is bigger than any manager! "

Except that many betting companies had us as favourites or near favourites for relegation!
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:23 - Apr 17 with 6596 viewsBlueBadger

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:15 - Apr 17 by Herbivore

For the sake of comparison, Lambert has 14 from his last 21.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:23 - Apr 17 with 6599 viewsPJH

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:20 - Apr 17 by No9

As you say, we have done much better since he left.
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:24 - Apr 17 with 6600 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

I've also noticed the media saying the Ipswich fans seem to think promotion from League 1 will be easy...

...thats the stick they will use to beat us with next season. Even though most people arent of that opinion. Yes, most fans think we will be more competitive, but most dont think we are a dead cert for promotion.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:26 - Apr 17 with 6573 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, things werent all rosy when he left;

DLWWDLLLDL

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:26 - Apr 17 with 6574 viewsRyorry

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:24 - Apr 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

I've also noticed the media saying the Ipswich fans seem to think promotion from League 1 will be easy...

...thats the stick they will use to beat us with next season. Even though most people arent of that opinion. Yes, most fans think we will be more competitive, but most dont think we are a dead cert for promotion.

Since when did the media ever report the facts & the truth?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:28 - Apr 17 with 6559 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:26 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

Since when did the media ever report the facts & the truth?!

Indeed.

But there does seem to be an agenda.

...they media didnt seem to like that the fans were in good voice the day we got relegated, I think they wanted tears and people throwing up.

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:28 - Apr 17 with 6551 viewsHerbivore

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:26 - Apr 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, things werent all rosy when he left;

DLWWDLLLDL

He won his last game so not sure where that particular run of form is from. Not sure anyone thinks it was rosy in any case, just not sure why people need to lie about and distort the past to make themselves feel better about the present if they do genuinely believe we're on the verge of a golden era.

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:30 - Apr 17 with 6533 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:28 - Apr 17 by Herbivore

He won his last game so not sure where that particular run of form is from. Not sure anyone thinks it was rosy in any case, just not sure why people need to lie about and distort the past to make themselves feel better about the present if they do genuinely believe we're on the verge of a golden era.

AH yes, was thinking he WALKED after Brentford, not Barnsley.

I dont think anyone is trying to distort things. ;-)

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:31 - Apr 17 with 6525 viewsNo9

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:22 - Apr 17 by Herbivore

What's your take on our current plight? You seem obsessed about how bad MM was but I've seen very little about the horror show of this season.

The 'horror show' as you put it has been around for some time & I am realistc rather than obsessed.
I was able to see the decline in on field performances & can't understand why you could not. 2016 /17 showed things were not good. Last season things looken ominous.

I can;t see how any FB manager that can't do much better than average circa 1.5 point a game can be considered to be a good FB manager.

Relegation has been on the cards since 2015

We obviously have differnt standards
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:34 - Apr 17 with 6496 viewsHerbivore

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:31 - Apr 17 by No9

The 'horror show' as you put it has been around for some time & I am realistc rather than obsessed.
I was able to see the decline in on field performances & can't understand why you could not. 2016 /17 showed things were not good. Last season things looken ominous.

I can;t see how any FB manager that can't do much better than average circa 1.5 point a game can be considered to be a good FB manager.

Relegation has been on the cards since 2015

We obviously have differnt standards

Ah okay, so it's still all about Mick for you. Weird.

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:37 - Apr 17 with 6475 viewsNo9

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:34 - Apr 17 by Herbivore

Ah okay, so it's still all about Mick for you. Weird.

Not really it is just not natural for people to polish turds & not expect others to notice they are turds, not gold nuggets.
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:39 - Apr 17 with 6459 viewsHerbivore

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:37 - Apr 17 by No9

Not really it is just not natural for people to polish turds & not expect others to notice they are turds, not gold nuggets.

I asked you your thoughts about this season and your reply was entirely about MM and the past few years. That's just plain bizarre.

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:40 - Apr 17 with 6450 viewslongtimefan

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:37 - Apr 17 by No9

Oh to be those turds that are Norwich & Leeds. You know, those clubs that finished below us with the same points last year. Shouldn't they have been on their way to relegation too?
Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 14:02 - Apr 17 with 6340 viewsRyorry

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 13:40 - Apr 17 by longtimefan

Oh to be those turds that are Norwich & Leeds. You know, those clubs that finished below us with the same points last year. Shouldn't they have been on their way to relegation too?

They didn't employ Paul Hurst.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 14:05 - Apr 17 with 6328 viewsPJH

Sick of MM being mentioned last 21 Games 15 points says enough surely ! on 14:02 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

They didn't employ Paul Hurst.

and nobody else has yet since he left us.

I agree Ryorry, it need not have been like this but we employed Hurst....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024