Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down 17:47 - Apr 18 with 4677 viewspickles110564

They are going to close Heathrow, they really mean business.
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:35 - Apr 18 with 1051 viewsLord_Lucan

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:33 - Apr 18 by Colin_Viljoen

What happened to Boris's water canons??

They're on the third runway.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 1034 viewsFtnfwest

Well at least that’s now outside the low emissions zone I guess
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 20:01 - Apr 18 with 1033 viewsLeaky

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:28 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

I think on balance shooting them is a bit extreme but here's the thing, the police in Scotland have a different system and they would not allow these sort of protests.

Shooting them is not good leads lead pollution. Taking daddy's four by four away be more punishment. Or the electricity used to grow cannabis
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 20:06 - Apr 18 with 1025 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:01 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Were you the blond with big bangers?

They were confiscated on the way in.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 20:18 - Apr 18 with 1013 viewspickles110564

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:35 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Not wishing to doubt you, but my ticket was the end of row on row M. Which row were you sitting in? If there was some confusion I don't want you to think I just didn't bother showing up!

<a href=" https://ibb.co/6WSZh3c"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/vjWB57C/Capture1.png" alt="Capture1" border="0"></a>
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 18:39]

I was sat in M row, in front of us in the open part of the cobbold was a long haired blond girl that was leading the singing etc.
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 20:19 - Apr 18 with 1013 viewsElderGrizzly

There is a big difference between camping on a public street vs trying to infiltrate a secure location such as Heathrow. As i’m sure they’ll find out tomorrow
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 20:28 - Apr 18 with 995 viewsLord_Lucan

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 20:19 - Apr 18 by ElderGrizzly

There is a big difference between camping on a public street vs trying to infiltrate a secure location such as Heathrow. As i’m sure they’ll find out tomorrow

Here's hoping!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 21:56 - Apr 18 with 955 viewsEwan_Oozami

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:07 - Apr 18 by BloomBlue

Mob role, the police need to start shooting a few of them.

Talking of mob rule, I wouldn't start shooting Brexiters just yet, maybe wait a while and "disappear" a few of the ringleaders 'pour encourager les autres'

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 08:53 - Apr 19 with 891 viewsPendejo

Apparently the first bunch turned up in an old coach, the type that kick out really dirty diesel smokes when they change gear, apply accelerator etc. Hippy Hypocrites, who'd thought it?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 09:31 - Apr 19 with 867 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 08:53 - Apr 19 by Pendejo

Apparently the first bunch turned up in an old coach, the type that kick out really dirty diesel smokes when they change gear, apply accelerator etc. Hippy Hypocrites, who'd thought it?

My people!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 10:00 - Apr 19 with 844 viewshampstead_blue

I'm behind them.

I love their style. Gove has taken heed and I hope the Gov does something radical and sustainable.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024