Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** 22:21 - Apr 21 with 12795 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Lisa is definitely a UCO sent in by Hastings to investigate Corbett. She ordered him to be killed as he was releasing too much information about the plans and the other members of the gang and H. He is on the other end of the laptop trying to get info.

Hastings is not bent but the money that he had is from some dodgy investment with that other strange man who keeps popping up.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:17 - May 5 with 2126 viewsflimflam

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:40 - May 5 by LankHenners

Definitely had a ‘writer offered a lot of cash to continue a series he could have ended’ feel to it.

So the body in the freezer had nothing to do with anything? Bit pointless that really.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:57 - May 6 with 1953 viewsLord_Lucan

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:17 - May 5 by flimflam

So the body in the freezer had nothing to do with anything? Bit pointless that really.

The body was Gina McKee wasn't it?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 11:22 - May 6 with 1924 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:57 - May 6 by Lord_Lucan

Yep.. Just had no bearing on the show

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 11:39 - May 6 with 1899 viewsLord_Lucan

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 11:22 - May 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

Yep.. Just had no bearing on the show

I love Gina McKee

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 12:03 - May 6 with 1859 viewsBLUEBEAT

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:57 - May 6 by Lord_Lucan

For those who want to know...

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-04-28/line-of-duty-who-was-jackie-lavert

Poll: W or W

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 17:33 - May 6 with 1765 viewsGlasgowBlue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:31 - May 5 by m14_blue

Bit of a damp squib I thought.

Just watched it. Anti climax. Very disappointing.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:40 - May 7 with 1594 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:43 - May 7 with 1588 viewsMaySixth

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:29 - Apr 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Can't help but think that Gill (the woman that Ted slept with) is involved.

I reckon she is H and is working in tandem with Moffat to frame Ted. First the money and perhaps she will use the semen from her night with Ted to make it seem as if he was involved in the OCG and their sex trafficking.

Login to get fewer ads

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:48 - May 7 with 1573 viewsMaySixth

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:43 - May 7 by MaySixth

Mad to think that Martin Compston was an ex Scottish professional footballer.

Played twice for Greenock Morton in the 2001-2002 season as a substitute

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:56 - May 7 with 1560 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 17:33 - May 6 by GlasgowBlue

Just watched it. Anti climax. Very disappointing.

It was an absolute mess. I was so disappointed.

Four series of quite remarkable TV before this and then four superb episodes this series, followed with an ending that made it look like Jed Mercurio was unwell the week of the script deadline and so his mate stood in and cobbled something together.

So many things in the series went unanswered, the things that were answered were weak in the most part, the guilty party was so obviously the guilty party for the last few episodes that anyone who watched the show (including myself) dismissed her on the basis that she was too obvious and Mercurio wouldn't be so lazy and the interview scenes which are normally incredible back and forward (as with Arnott, as with Huntley) were just a long destruction of Ted's character.

It would have been weak if it was just an episode leading into the next episode, let alone for a series finale.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 15:06 - May 7 with 1538 viewsBluefish

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:56 - May 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Four series of quite remarkable TV before this and then four superb episodes this series, followed with an ending that made it look like Jed Mercurio was unwell the week of the script deadline and so his mate stood in and cobbled something together.

So many things in the series went unanswered, the things that were answered were weak in the most part, the guilty party was so obviously the guilty party for the last few episodes that anyone who watched the show (including myself) dismissed her on the basis that she was too obvious and Mercurio wouldn't be so lazy and the interview scenes which are normally incredible back and forward (as with Arnott, as with Huntley) were just a long destruction of Ted's character.

It would have been weak if it was just an episode leading into the next episode, let alone for a series finale.

The Morse code thing is laughable, Arnott spots it from a still shot of the incident, that is impossible. To then connect the dots and be so sure that it translates to 4 people is also ridiculous. I am also confused how 4 people doesn't include Hargreaves?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 15:18 - May 7 with 1511 viewsMaySixth

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 14:56 - May 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I watched every episode from Series 1 to the final episode in the space of three weeks.

The last episode was disappointing.

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 15:18 - May 7 with 1510 viewsMaySixth

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 15:06 - May 7 by Bluefish

The Morse code thing is laughable, Arnott spots it from a still shot of the incident, that is impossible. To then connect the dots and be so sure that it translates to 4 people is also ridiculous. I am also confused how 4 people doesn't include Hargreaves?

Thought the same re : Hargreaves

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 15:28 - May 7 with 1498 viewsCoastalblue

Totally agree on the morse code thing, it was actually so bad it was funny, I can only imagine it's a case of now going back and putting stuff in so that they have the material for the extra two series.

I worry now it is just about to become (or may have just become) one of those shows that should have stopped when it was time instead of being milked due to it's success.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 15:28 - May 7 with 1496 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I fully agree.

They've had three years to study all of that with Dot and would have studied that footage to death. Then Arnott spots it from a still at the exact moment they need to save Hasting's bacon.

Then they completely disregard Hargreaves, even though you could argue he was more likely a bent 'copper' as a Policeman than Legal Counsel.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024