Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... 20:07 - May 2 with 3373 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:25 - May 2 with 2946 viewsBlueBadger

It's only just down the page but I'm going to upvote to pre-empt angry gammons.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:26 - May 2 with 2939 viewsfactual_blue

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:25 - May 2 by BlueBadger

bawls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:29 - May 2 with 2937 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:25 - May 2 by BlueBadger

I'm a simple man. I see a grotesque bigot get milkshake thrown in their face and I upvote.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:31 - May 2 with 2930 viewsJ2BLUE

The ginger talking big but being held back by a much smaller woman...brilliant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:33 - May 2 with 2919 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:29 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

I'm a simple man. I see a grotesque bigot get milkshake thrown in their face and I upvote.

Maybe they can step it up with hot tar and feathers next time?
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:33 - May 2 with 2916 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:33 - May 2 by ElderGrizzly

Maybe they can step it up with hot tar and feathers next time?

Wouldn't that be a shame?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 21:55 - May 2 with 2790 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:29 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Speaking of bigots getting humiliated..
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/john-whitby-ukip-misspells-brit

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:20 - May 2 with 2731 viewsgrimboy

I too would of punched the culprit throwing any drink in my face or any bodies face is just asking for a punch in the mouth.
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:28 - May 2 with 2697 viewsfactual_blue

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 20:33 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Wouldn't that be a shame?

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:29 - May 2 with 2691 viewsfactual_blue

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 21:55 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Speaking of bigots getting humiliated..
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/john-whitby-ukip-misspells-brit

Ahem...

Anyone bothering to vote in local elections today? by factual_blue 2 May 2019 17:44
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/john-whitby-ukip-misspells-britain-15873882

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:47 - May 2 with 2631 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:20 - May 2 by grimboy

I too would of punched the culprit throwing any drink in my face or any bodies face is just asking for a punch in the mouth.

Doubt it. You strike me as an all swing no ding type of guy.
[Post edited 2 May 2019 22:47]

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 23:05 - May 2 with 2583 viewsgrimboy

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:47 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Doubt it. You strike me as an all swing no ding type of guy.
[Post edited 2 May 2019 22:47]

I wouldn’t strike you,you would cry your eyes out.
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 00:20 - May 3 with 2498 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 22:20 - May 2 by grimboy

Yeah, Yaxey likes to posture like that too. Look at him cry in the video, look at him cry.

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 00:28 - May 3 with 2476 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 23:05 - May 2 by grimboy

For a massive hardman Grimmers, you're getting very tetchy about Little Timmy experienciing Some Bantz.

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 00:46 - May 3 with 2473 viewsBlueBadger

*would have

Honestly Grimmers, have some respect for your country and learn the language.

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 02:30 - May 3 with 2424 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 23:05 - May 2 by grimboy

Bahaha I've got your number matey. Classic keyboard warrior!

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 03:39 - May 3 with 2390 viewsAtractorive

yes, our bodies are temples.

Sorry Tommy and co, I meant churches.
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 08:54 - May 3 with 2284 viewseireblue

So to summarise, Sprucey claims you are all swing, and your response is essentially, yes I am.

Well, it is a novel comeback.
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 09:44 - May 3 with 2212 viewsgrimboy

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 08:54 - May 3 by eireblue

So to summarise, Sprucey claims you are all swing, and your response is essentially, yes I am.

Well, it is a novel comeback.

Muppet.
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:00 - May 3 with 2177 viewseireblue

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 09:44 - May 3 by grimboy

Muppet.

Fraggle Rock.

Your turn.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 10:04]
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:06 - May 3 with 2158 viewsgrimboy

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:00 - May 3 by eireblue

Fraggle Rock.

Your turn.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 10:04]

Bloody hell four words and you still had to edit that post.
Run along.
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:23 - May 3 with 2135 viewsNo9

& if he were bigger than you?
Or, had some mates with him?
Or other thoiught you were just plain out of order?
Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:28 - May 3 with 2127 viewscaught-in-limbo

The most significant thing here in this piece of theatre is that people are talking about "milkshakes". Stop calling them milkshakes. They are called "shakes" for a reason, and that's because there's not enough dairy produce in them for them to qualify as milkshakes.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:39 - May 3 with 2100 viewsfooters

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 09:44 - May 3 by grimboy

Muppet.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:49 - May 3 with 2069 viewsgrimboy

Tommy’s milkshake brings all the racists to the yard... on 10:39 - May 3 by footers

I assume that sign is on your front door.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024