Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jeremy 15:06 - May 9 with 1370 viewsSpruceMoose

So the approach is to ignore Brexit all together now? Don't mention the old Brexit business and maybe the voters will forget to expect you to have some kind of position on it?

Honestly Labour party members, what the fook is your party for anymore? JC is steering you onto the rocks and you're all on deck cheering wildly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Jeremy on 15:09 - May 9 with 1358 viewschicoazul

And yet here he is, one of the most popular politicians in the country who steered his party to a 10% upswing in the last election adding 30 seats.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Oh Jeremy on 15:11 - May 9 with 1351 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy on 15:09 - May 9 by chicoazul

And yet here he is, one of the most popular politicians in the country who steered his party to a 10% upswing in the last election adding 30 seats.

Well yes, you are quite correct. Can't help thinking it is a house of card though.

It makes quite interesting watching from afar. I suppose it is another example demonstrating that folk are quite happy to project their worldviews onto whoever they like regardless of the reality of the situation.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh Jeremy on 15:19 - May 9 with 1324 viewsBlueBadger

I can't work out which ITFC manager he's the equivalent of - Lambert or JEwell.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh Jeremy on 15:23 - May 9 with 1313 viewshampstead_blue

all of that on policies which take us back to the dark ages.

I think a lot of his fans are youngsters who are romantic about his 'new world'. They don't yet realise the extreme danger he would pose to the country.

You heard it here....the man is lethal.

I'd rather have Vince Cable in charge!

I don't want to fall out on this, but opinions do differ.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh Jeremy on 15:25 - May 9 with 1309 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy on 15:23 - May 9 by hampstead_blue

I think a lot of his fans are youngsters who are romantic about his 'new world'. They don't yet realise the extreme danger he would pose to the country.

I don't believe any of that either. He's not dangerous. He's not lethal. He's just thoroughly disingenuous and uninspiring.

Oh Jeremy on 15:26 - May 9 with 1306 viewsBlueBadger

Some of it is sensible - particularly the reversal of public sector privatisation which is mostly costing the taxpayer more whilst delivering less but how he'd carry it out is madness - compulsory purchases of multi-billion utilities? Come on now. But a lot of it is utopian pipe-dreaming.
[Post edited 9 May 2019 15:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh Jeremy on 15:26 - May 9 with 1301 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy on 15:25 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

I don't believe any of that either. He's not dangerous. He's not lethal. He's just thoroughly disingenuous and uninspiring.

And not particularly competent.

Oh Jeremy on 15:27 - May 9 with 1299 viewschicoazul

An awful lot of his policies are very similar to those instigated by Blair. I dont remember the sky falling in. What the Maximum Leader does NOT have in common with Blair however, is his acceptance and courtship of international capital and globalisation.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Jeremy on 15:34 - May 9 with 1281 viewshomer_123

Oh Jeremy on 15:26 - May 9 by BlueBadger

Yet, arguably more competent than our current esteemed leader.

[which I appreciate is not high praise]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Oh Jeremy on 15:40 - May 9 with 1253 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy on 15:34 - May 9 by homer_123

Yet, arguably more competent than our current esteemed leader.

[which I appreciate is not high praise]

It's a 'Keane or Hurst' question for sure.

Oh Jeremy on 15:51 - May 9 with 1240 viewsgiant_stow

Its weird hoping that labour get a proper kicking in this next election.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh Jeremy on 16:24 - May 9 with 1181 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is he one of the most popular politicians in the country?

His personal popularity is way behind that of May, who is the most appalling PM of my lifetime.

We reached peak Corbyn at Glastonbury 2017.
[Post edited 9 May 2019 16:27]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh Jeremy on 16:29 - May 9 with 1169 viewsm14_blue

Oh Jeremy on 15:26 - May 9 by BlueBadger

And the award for understatement of the decade goes to.....
Oh Jeremy on 18:08 - May 9 with 1105 viewschicoazul

Oh Jeremy on 16:24 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

Is he one of the most popular politicians in the country?

His personal popularity is way behind that of May, who is the most appalling PM of my lifetime.

We reached peak Corbyn at Glastonbury 2017.
[Post edited 9 May 2019 16:27]

Yes, according to Yougov he is second only to BJ.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024