Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... 15:11 - May 10 with 1852 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-fans-miss-ajax-comeback-1

They don't have a high tolerance level.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 15:29 - May 10 with 1792 viewsGeoffSentence

Why are people so happy to tell the world what feckwits they have been?

Not just this lot, it seems quite a common theme, do something stupid - tell the papers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 15:42 - May 10 with 1735 viewsfactual_blue

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 15:29 - May 10 by GeoffSentence

Why are people so happy to tell the world what feckwits they have been?

Not just this lot, it seems quite a common theme, do something stupid - tell the papers.

I imagine they actually tell twitpage or instaberk, and an intern at the newspaper picks it up from there, as opposed to actually going to the papers themselves.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

DHOTYA (n/t) on 16:49 - May 10 with 1600 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 16:51 - May 10 with 1595 viewschicoazul

Slightly off topic but is there a worse website in the universe than The Mirror? It's like some late 90s Geocities helldump.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 16:56 - May 10 with 1579 viewsm14_blue

The night before the Helmond Sport friendly a few years ago is a happy blur of madness....
Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 17:07 - May 10 with 1551 viewsfooters

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 16:51 - May 10 by chicoazul

Slightly off topic but is there a worse website in the universe than The Mirror? It's like some late 90s Geocities helldump.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 17:18 - May 10 with 1508 viewsIllinoisblue

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 16:51 - May 10 by chicoazul

this this this and this. Absolute horror show of a site.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 17:34 - May 10 with 1462 viewsLord_Lucan

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 16:56 - May 10 by m14_blue

The night before the Helmond Sport friendly a few years ago is a happy blur of madness....

I missed a large chunk of the Amsterdam final leg because I was asleep under the stand.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 17:39 - May 10 with 1435 viewsm14_blue

Well, I too have been in a mess or two in Amsterdam but... on 17:34 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

I missed a large chunk of the Amsterdam final leg because I was asleep under the stand.

Slightly bigger game that one.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024