Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. 13:33 - May 17 with 8686 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-48306380?fbclid=IwAR0kiPdOGvmG7

Cheerio you horrible little nazi nonce.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 13:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:36 - May 17 with 3973 viewsSwansea_Blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:42 - May 17 by Steve_M

Grooming, radicalisation, call it what you want.

There are plenty of miserable, vulnerable people out there and a few people skilled and charismatic enough to have an undue influence on them. The process seems to be broadly similar for the far right as for terrorist Muslims.

The internet has just exacerbated the ease and scope with which that can happen.

He could also simply be a wrong-un. Some kids display headcase tendencies from a very early age. I'm not sure if that's medically proven, but my lad literally bears the scars from a little sh*t who kept attacking him when they were about 4 or 5 (said little sh*t no longer at the school thankfully).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:36 - May 17 with 3975 viewsfactual_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:34 - May 17 by DanTheMan

Was only when I read a previous story that he was one of the kids in that BNP video that did the rounds years back.

Also LOL at the person in this thread who think it's some sort of stitch up job. How dense can you be.

The top gear club is actually dimmer than it affects to be.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:45 - May 17 with 3959 viewsfactual_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:36 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

He could also simply be a wrong-un. Some kids display headcase tendencies from a very early age. I'm not sure if that's medically proven, but my lad literally bears the scars from a little sh*t who kept attacking him when they were about 4 or 5 (said little sh*t no longer at the school thankfully).

We caught up with Nadiya's programme on her crippling anxiety. A fascinating watch - her anxiety (she thinks everything she does will go wrong and she'll die) is so crippling she could only cope with public appearances by leaving her glasses off so she couldn't see the audience.

The root cause - being bullied at school and having her head held down the toilet.

*waits for our more enlightened colleagues to tell us she should pull herself together*

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:45 - May 17 with 3959 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:36 - May 17 by factual_blue

The top gear club is actually dimmer than it affects to be.

Which, if you think about it, is almost an achievement.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:46 - May 17 with 3951 viewsfactual_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:44 - May 17 by J2BLUE

Like most Nazis he's an utter coward. He looks like a child and needs a massive knife to make himself feel like a hard man. I hope he learns from his 20 years. He probably wishes he had killed her. Probably wouldn't have got much longer. MPs, regardless of their views, really deserve better protection in this current climate.

Did you say brave nazis?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:46 - May 17 with 3947 viewsfactual_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:45 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Which, if you think about it, is almost an achievement.

If any of them put their trousers on the right way round, that's regarded as an achievement.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:54 - May 17 with 3929 viewsSwansea_Blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:45 - May 17 by factual_blue

We caught up with Nadiya's programme on her crippling anxiety. A fascinating watch - her anxiety (she thinks everything she does will go wrong and she'll die) is so crippling she could only cope with public appearances by leaving her glasses off so she couldn't see the audience.

The root cause - being bullied at school and having her head held down the toilet.

*waits for our more enlightened colleagues to tell us she should pull herself together*

Had to look that up to see what you were talking about there, but blimey that girl's been through the mill. Sounds a bit like that refugee lad and his sister who made the news recently in Huddersfield(?) because they were being bullied. Had his arm broken, but the school was ridiculously slow to react (if they ever did - last I heard the kids had been moved away).

I'm not sure what the balance is between nature and nurture, but some kids are downright evil. Like those in the Bulger case, for example.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:00 - May 17 with 3910 viewsfactual_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:54 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

Had to look that up to see what you were talking about there, but blimey that girl's been through the mill. Sounds a bit like that refugee lad and his sister who made the news recently in Huddersfield(?) because they were being bullied. Had his arm broken, but the school was ridiculously slow to react (if they ever did - last I heard the kids had been moved away).

I'm not sure what the balance is between nature and nurture, but some kids are downright evil. Like those in the Bulger case, for example.

I don't believe in people being just 'evil'. I see that as just a way of saying 'words fail me'.

I wouldn't mind betting that in the unused footage the perpetrator of Nadiya's torment was named (I reckon the CBT chap she saw would have asked her to say his/her name to break the spell (if 'spell' is the right word).

Login to get fewer ads

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:06 - May 17 with 3887 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:29 - May 17 by factual_blue

I hope they don't put him in the same wing as loads of Muslims.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:09 - May 17 with 3880 viewsSpruceMoose

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:06 - May 17 by BlueBadger

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Shame we don't have a moon door to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:10 - May 17 with 3874 viewsSwansea_Blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:00 - May 17 by factual_blue

I don't believe in people being just 'evil'. I see that as just a way of saying 'words fail me'.

I wouldn't mind betting that in the unused footage the perpetrator of Nadiya's torment was named (I reckon the CBT chap she saw would have asked her to say his/her name to break the spell (if 'spell' is the right word).

I'll look that up on iPlayer cheers

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:13 - May 17 with 3869 viewsgiant_stow

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 14:46 - May 17 by factual_blue

Did you say brave nazis?

That's a funny vid no doubt, but each time I see it, it feels almost a little staged somehow. Weird.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:25 - May 17 with 3851 viewsSonOfSpock

only 20 year sentence?

How soft.
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 17:59 - May 17 with 3795 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 15:25 - May 17 by SonOfSpock

only 20 year sentence?

How soft.

Minimum 20. If he's still deemed a risk after that he won't be getting out.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:03 - May 17 with 3794 viewsfactual_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 17:59 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Minimum 20. If he's still deemed a risk after that he won't be getting out.

And after no more than twenty weeks, he'll be unable to ever sit down again.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:07 - May 17 with 3790 viewsjeera

Piece of sh1t.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:11 - May 17 with 3784 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:03 - May 17 by factual_blue

And after no more than twenty weeks, he'll be unable to ever sit down again.

If his fellow lags get hold of him in the Beast Wing, he could end up sitting down for the rest of his life, if you catch my drift..

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:23 - May 17 with 3776 viewsBlueBadger

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:07 - May 17 by jeera

Piece of sh1t.

Just get to know me, I'm LOVELY.

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:47 - May 17 with 3757 viewsGlasgowBlue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:37 - May 17 by crunchie1978

mmmmm.....hate not hope involved....could be a hatchet job.......excuse the pun!

On the contrary, fantastic work from Hope Not Hate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:47 - May 17 with 3756 viewsm14_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 13:37 - May 17 by crunchie1978

mmmmm.....hate not hope involved....could be a hatchet job.......excuse the pun!

Seriously??

This guy is an actual nazi and a paedophile, where the fcuk do you draw the line before you stop defending anyone remotely right wing?

A whole generation of our forebears risked their lives to stop scumbags like this and you should be utterly ashamed to continually act as an apologist for them.

You probably think you look contrarian and edgy and anti establishment, you don’t. You just look like someone who defends nazi nonces.
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:21 - May 17 with 3739 viewscrunchie1978

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:47 - May 17 by m14_blue

Seriously??

This guy is an actual nazi and a paedophile, where the fcuk do you draw the line before you stop defending anyone remotely right wing?

A whole generation of our forebears risked their lives to stop scumbags like this and you should be utterly ashamed to continually act as an apologist for them.

You probably think you look contrarian and edgy and anti establishment, you don’t. You just look like someone who defends nazi nonces.

Where did I say that I didn't think he was a nazi?
It's when the openly fascist group calling itself hope not hate is concerned.....alarm bells ring!
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:22 - May 17 with 3739 viewsjeera

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 18:47 - May 17 by m14_blue

Seriously??

^ He's got a point Crunchie..

If you believe a word you typed there, then you should probably have a little read up on the case and the circumstances that lead to matey's arrest and conviction.

Then you could pop back and edit your less than savoury post.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:30 - May 17 with 3722 viewsm14_blue

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:21 - May 17 by crunchie1978

Where did I say that I didn't think he was a nazi?
It's when the openly fascist group calling itself hope not hate is concerned.....alarm bells ring!

What do you think has happened then?
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:32 - May 17 with 3720 viewscrunchie1978

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:22 - May 17 by jeera

^ He's got a point Crunchie..

If you believe a word you typed there, then you should probably have a little read up on the case and the circumstances that lead to matey's arrest and conviction.

Then you could pop back and edit your less than savoury post.

Nothing to edit.....I've not defended him....I see my attempt at humour has sailed way over the heads of some on here....nevermind.
But hope not hate is highly humorous I hope you all agree.
If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:35 - May 17 with 3707 viewscrunchie1978

If these people don't want to obey our laws, they should leave. on 19:30 - May 17 by m14_blue

What do you think has happened then?

Nothing....read the comment it was a joke....'hatchet job'....'knife'...come on....jesus christ....turn off that virtue signal for just one second....your getting interference!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024